Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P (17125 Views)

Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2018
One of the most incompetent Governors that can attend to the security needs of his State and so quick to point to the Federal Government.

If he goes by this way, he will keep mourning every week since he has failed woefully in his job. He should be meeting with security institutions in the state to ponder on root-cause and way forward to mitigate, but will rather want to score cheap political points by mourning.

Shame on the Governor!
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by oluxy(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2018
what is the governor doing about the killing?
where is David mark, audu ogeh, and other prominent persons in the state?

can them mobilised a total shot down of federal roads, government facilities, for just one day n let all the press, bbc africa, voa, etc storm the total shot down.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by gidgiddy: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2018
The armed Fulani herdsmen that are slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by icebrain(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2018
very sad we have a government that can guarantee our safety. very sad we have a government that have low regard for human lives. very very sad that they are seeking re election. very very very happy that we are going to vote them out come 2019.RIP
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Mejor79(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2018
What a man sows he will surely reap.

They did same things to the Easterner's (mostly Igbos) in 1967 -1970, today same thing is happening to them, not yet to the hundred of thousands they the Benue (Tivs & Idomas) killed and spilled their blood then and they are shouting for the world to come to their aid.

In as such is painful they should bear it.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Pat081: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2018
CaptJeffry:
This is crazy, really crazy. Do we even have a government in that sh1thole country?

Buhari, Saraki and all the governors need to be stoned and flogged out of office. Nigerians are so dulling.

This kind of sh1t is happening and everybody is going about his/her business like it's nothing. Damn. angry
nt only him his children children too dos useless people dey kill both children , youth n old God cum down n save us
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by sparkwil(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2018
jacyhelen:
Good for them....They gave PMB their Major support,now PMN foot soldiers are doing their best.
Let them come out in 2019 and still give him 100% support!!..MUMU.
Pmb pls wipe all the whole benue cos they deserve what is happining 200000%!!!!
God bless Nnamdi kanu.

Not so my sister. Don't generalize. I have benue friends who detest buhari more than you.
Let's focus on the enemy.....which are the descendants of usman Dan fodio that are being protected by their kin in aso rock
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by freedomchild: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2018
I wonder if it's the same tiv that boasted of killing biafrans during the war that is being castrated by herdsmen.. hmmm. Let them continue to wail...
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by ememlinus: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Fulani herdsmen will never go unpunished the blood of all the people u have killed will look for u
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by lastempero: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Mumu man keep mourning
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by unknownsolja: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2018
WE NEED TO BRING BACK A NIGERIAN CRUSADER...ITS TIME WE START KILLING THEIR OWN IMAMS AND SHIEKS...WE NEED TO STRIKE BACK..ENOUGH OF THE NONSENSE..DANJUMA SAID IT ALREADY..THIS ORTOM GUY NEED TO LEAVE HIS SEAT..THE STUPID MAN IS STILL IN APC
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by danduchi(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Anybody who supports Buhari and El-Rufai after seeing all this shit happening will die by car accident. Bastard fools
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by poseidon12: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Gov Ortom needs to resign immediately. He is definitely not fit for office of the Governor of a State. I am surprised that Benue State Government still have not organized an effective armed militia to defend his people against the Fulani killers and their military backers.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Icecream4U(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2018
God should have saved these priests na cry
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by bigtt76(f): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2018
This man is just a clown! He's using the killings as a political weapon and sad the people are not seeing it this way undecided

johnnyvid:
Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom, has taken to his twitter handle to express shock and sadness over the gruesome murder of two priests and parishioners at a Catholic church in Ukpor-Mbalom community in Gwer East Local Government Area of of the state earlier today.
In his tweet, the governor who has had to bury one too many of his state residents killed during herdsmen attacks, commiserated with the family of those that were killed in the attack today.
''I commiserate with the Bishop of Makurdi Catholic Diocese and the entire Church over the killing of two priests in Mbalom, Gwer East LGA today. I also mourn with families of other victims of the attack''he wrote. Check his tweet here: https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/benue-state-governor-samuel-ortom_24.html?m=0
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by BafanaBafana: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2018
When I said Ortom's actions was gonna cause more trouble for Benue people, some people felt I didn't know what I was saying. Things were not as bad as this. As it is now, no fulani man can pass through tiv land. He will be lynched. I personally witnessed one myself early this year.
The governor has also shown the way to embarrass the government. By conducting the mass burial in which some of the coffins were empty, he put Benue on the spotlight. Anybody who wants to embarrass the government now will just pay thugs to kill people in Benue.
At the end of the day, it's the innocent that are getting killed. The governor has soldiers guarding his farms everywhere in the state.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Fela4ese: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
The govnor of the state is a lazy leader,u keep mourning pipo why not take actions n get results I weep for my country
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by excel101(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Goodman2030:

no no no no no... Its not only God... we have a supposed justice system here...
of what use is it.
its because there none in existence, that's why he called for God's interference.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by donqx: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2018
this is getting serious and the first thjng the president does when he returns from london was to convene an indoor meeting with 24 APC governors endorcing him for 2 nd term.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by johnnyvid(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
bigtt76:
This man is just a clown! He's using the killings as a political weapon and sad the people are not seeing it this way undecided

yes, it doesn't know that the same Nigerians that voted him in will votes him out again in 2019 presidential election. buhari will be defeated and rejected at the poll. Infact some Nigerians are coming from abroad to votes against buhari candidacy.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Chibuzoc(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Ortom stop mourning and give your yoots stones to defend themselves
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2018
jacyhelen:
Good for them....They gave PMB their Major support,now PMN foot soldiers are doing their best.
Let them come out in 2019 and still give him 100% support!!..MUMU.
Pmb pls wipe all the whole benue cos they deserve what is happining 200000%!!!!
God bless Nnamdi kanu.
Sai Babarians will soon come after you.

Cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by andyoscar(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Osibanjo is most stupid vice president in d surface of the earth. How can he be watching christain been killed day by day, he wouldt say anything. Foolish prof.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by talk2percy(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Ok, why is Rev Fr Mbaka so so silent about these killings, I thought he sais Buhari was an answered prayer, is this what Nigerians prayed for??

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Cjrane2: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Do we have a President in this country?

Do we have security personnel in this country?

The people MUST defend themselves and hit back at these heartless terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Str8talk21: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
For those who cares to know...Gov. Ortom has failed to be decisive, using the lives of Benue people for politics.
He collects monthly security vote and asked his people to go and defend themselves with stones like 'David and Goliath' while fulani-herdsmen terrorists are brandishing AK47 rifles.

Also, he has failed to set up a State Security Outfit that can match fulani-herdsmen terrorists.

Benue, people hope u are happy with your Governor and the change you voted for.
Just like Asaba Massacre metted on the people of Asaba of the then Eastern region where orders were given, reportedly by Second-in-Command, Maj. Ibrahim Taiwo , to open fire. It is estimated that more than 700 people were massacred in addition to over 300 people in the previous day. Now the people of Benue and Taraba are getting a taste of their 'One Nigeria' .

The similarities of these two events is that a group of people were trying to help the federal army to maintain a so-called one Nigeria policy.

Well God is d rewarder of actions and inactions.
I rest my case.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by deebrain(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don't be afraid of the one that can only kill the body...

Death is just a passage. I TOTALLY support that the people defend themselves against this crap.

The government have nothing but will as usual, condemn the killing.

Think.

As you type and argue on nairaland,someone is crying. He or she is wishing he were never alive!!! What kind of encouragement are you giving to someone who lost a loved one in this madness?!!
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by Wilheim74: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hohohoho My God,

God have mercy on them.
johnnyvid:
Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom, has taken to his twitter handle to express shock and sadness over the gruesome murder of two priests and parishioners at a Catholic church in Ukpor-Mbalom community in Gwer East Local Government Area of of the state earlier today.
In his tweet, the governor who has had to bury one too many of his state residents killed during herdsmen attacks, commiserated with the family of those that were killed in the attack today.
''I commiserate with the Bishop of Makurdi Catholic Diocese and the entire Church over the killing of two priests in Mbalom, Gwer East LGA today. I also mourn with families of other victims of the attack''he wrote. Check his tweet here: https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/benue-state-governor-samuel-ortom_24.html?m=0
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by fallout87: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
yemmight:
What this one is good at is to keep mourning without any tangible solution.

What solution can he produce when power is centralized and the police and army are working with the Fulani terrorist?

What a wicked government.
Wicked president.

I just wish this evil he had enabled and driven returns on his own head and his family.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by johnnyvid(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wilheim74:
Hohohoho My God,
God have mercy on them.
amen. the killings is getting too much.
Re: Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P by johnnyvid(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wilheim74:
Hohohoho My God,
God have mercy on them.
amen. the killings is getting too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Buhari, Most Famous Health Tourist' – Ben Murray-Bruce / Nigeria’s Population Now 201 Million - UN / Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.