Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram (73671 Views)

COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators / Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo) / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by chloedogie(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Mutemenot:
Oh, at the end them use hilux pickup carry you grin

While others were walking under the sun to the arrivals. IF he was this saucy in responding to people online, he wouldn't have bn graced like he was that day. You guys should always sound reasonable once a while. This generation hardly learn.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
He couldnt even tell us the name of the airline. ungrateful being !

1 Like

Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by unknownsolja: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
this plane look like molue
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Yinxies(f): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmn... Sounds like a very good experience
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Jethrolite(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2018
piagetskinner:
is that how business class looks...x;
Yes, for local airlines. What were you expecting? Sometimes it is even the same with economy with curtain separating them from economy section and they disembark first.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by dfrost: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2018
decatalyst:
Bro, I got the message!

Most nairaland forum members just post anything and comment on threads neglecting the use of their sense.

WATCH WHAT YOU POST AND SAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA. It is the first opportunity people have to assess who you are.

Thanks for that statement. That's my watch word. Avoid trouble at all cost and don't be abusive.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by montumonami(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2018
xreal:
Were you the driver of the hilux?
I am not understanding.
the picture might have been flipped
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by ChiefSweetus: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2018
An ungrateful fuckìng idìot!

Can't promote the airline but can snap photos like a damn peasant you are.

Did the airline tell you they couldn't use the positive publicity? If you were a real star and sensible human you would know this is standard practice and was done to help get their name out there but no... "nyen nyen nyen I was the chosen one"

Bludclart! undecided
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by piagetskinner(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Jethrolite:
Yes, for local airlines. What were you expecting? Sometimes it is even the same with economy with curtain separating them from economy section and they disembark first.

okay I was expecting something cozier...

maybe because its local and na naija again

at least the man had a good experience
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Abbeyme: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2018
You are not a lazy youth
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by hadjipapiey(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice 1
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Mrnakeina(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
Interesting, me wey i never enter plane before nko.

Don't mind Buhari, na thunder go kill am!
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by hypnotic(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2018
I will sack the airhostess, what nonsense criteria
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Diso60090(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth always looking for free things since 1818
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Ojuri20: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
vizkiz:
I wonder what will happen if I entered a plane and the pilot recognizes me from nairaland grin

Na to throw me commot from window remain. Lord will not let me bad mouth kill me one day grin

Your own sef go better na NwaAmaikpe own go worse pass especially if those celebrities board the same plane with him.

1 Like

Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Ojuri20: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
vizkiz:
I wonder what will happen if I entered a plane and the pilot recognizes me from nairaland grin

Na to throw me commot from window remain. Lord will not let me bad mouth kill me one day grin

Your own sef go better na NwaAmaikpe own go worse pass especially if those celebrities board the same plane with him cheesy

1 Like

Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by agarawu23(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Nothing special in first class seat, just the free space that makes u seat comfortable than the economy seat. And again the food u will be served Which isn't even worth 5/100 of the plight ticket u paid.

Just give me a Window seat be it zero class or last class.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Jethrolite(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2018
piagetskinner:

okay I was expecting something cozier...

maybe because its local and na naija again

at least the man had a good experience
Na so e be everywhere, local upgrades no de really touché compared to international flights. Local flight in Nigeria is max 2hrs or less, that's like Lagos to Maiduguri which does not exist in reality as Abuja is the hub for Northern Nigeria as Lagos is for the South, normal Lagos to Abuja is 40 to 45 minutes I think. Before you're even done eating your cake, bobo, sweet and drink water, plane don land.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Bimpe29: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Simply put, it is always good to be good. That's really interesting.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by ubox: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
agarawu23:
Nothing special in first class seat, just the free space that makes u seat comfortable than the economy seat. And again the food u will be served Which isn't even worth 5/100 of the plight ticket u paid.

Maybe on local flight, but international flight the first class is on another level especially Emirates, you should have specified.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by kalu61(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
cynhamscakes:
When will i enter plane sef? Na wah ooo.
Don't worry, it will be our honeymoon gift. Say Amen
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by ConcernedNL: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
lol, liar, i know this dude, he worked in the aviation industry during the time i did the same, around 4-5 years back....
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by redcap: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mutemenot:
Oh, at the end them use hilux pickup carry you grin

Yes Hilux! Who know go know.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by heffem(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man has revealed what happened during his recent trip from Abuja. According to the personal productivity coach and MC, Oyeniyi Shogo, he bought a ticket for economy class at the Abuja airport but had his fortune changed after an airline official recognized him from Instagram.

He was moved from the economy class to business class and was also treated as a VIP.

Read his story below;

THE STORY BEHIND THE BUSINESS CLASS.

Kindly spare me few minutes and permit me to gist you about my Abuja experience. I spent 3 days in Abuja and it was busy for me back to back coupled with the fact that I hosted 3 days personal mastery coaching for women drawn across the federation along side my physical gigs in Abuja..

Headed to Nnamdi Azikwe airport to purchase my flight ticket , I jejely bought my economy as usual . As I was boarding the aircraft one of the officials smiled at me and said I KNOW YOU FROM INSTAGRAM! I smiled warmly ,greeted her and moved on to my seat , it was an almost full aircraft but it was announced that it's free seating.

Few minutes later ,an air hostess catwalked and beckoned on me , out of the multitudes to move to business class ,I was shocked but who no like better thing , I took my luggage and walked into the business class where the chairs were spacier , more comfortable and looked like reserved chair for the head of the family (if you grew up in the 70's Fast forward (airborne already), I was the only one in the Business class , what I heard next was 'what do you want to eat' the yoruba man in me was screaming Pounded Yam and Efo riro ,I had to bind it in Jesus name and suppress the voice.

I asked for options and I opted for what suited me well. Apparently, the head official is my silent follower on IG and had requested I be moved to the business class out of all the other passenger On landing,I was the first to alight of the aircraft , I momentarily felt like the President of Nation, it took me extra Grace not to lift up my two hands to wave to imaginary crowd that weren't there..

To my surprise, I was hearing he's a VIP ,VIP, lo and behold ,an hilux vehicle picked me from the foot of the aircraft to the arrival wing . It is was really a memorable trip .

Lessons

1. Whatever it is you are doing be committed to it

2. You don't know who is watching you

3. Learn to smile and always have a good attitude .

4. Who you know matters ,who knows you also counts

5. Until you're valuable ,you may not attract attention

6. Be Deliberate about your online brand

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-reveals-what-happened-after-airline-official-recognized-him-from-instagram-photos.html
...wow, Shogo.... you haven't change a bit. Your look, your humble attitude, and all that. Anyway, I am happy for you. (OOU/AGRIC)
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by midehi2(f): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
agarawu23:

Haba! how can you say nothing special in first class seat, Business class is even more special than economy that looks like Lagos elti buses, not to say the caliber of people you meet in there smiley
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
He is so cute.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by nwaonyeze001(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
cynhamscakes:
When will i enter plane sef? Na wah ooo.

Soon......just keep up the good work
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Adukey(f): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
Interesting, me wey i never enter plane before nko.

Lol, same here.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by agarawu23(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
ubox:

Maybe on local flight, but international flight the first class is on another level especially Emirates, you should have specified.
i have flown emirates, air Maroc, Egyptair, tunisair, lufthansa and nothing special about their business class apart from what I said in my first post.
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by agarawu23(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
midehi2:

Haba! how can you say nothing special in first class seat, Business class is even more special than economy that looks like Lagos elti buses, not to say the caliber of people you meet in there smiley
if you meet Davido in business class, you think he can give you his number cos u guys are both in business class?

People buy business class to form CLASS and sit comfortably. We are all going to same destination at the end.

1 Like

Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by midehi2(f): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
agarawu23:
if you meet Davido in business class, you think he can give you his number cos u guys are both in business class?

People buy business class to form CLASS and sit comfortably. We are all going to same destination at the end.
Davido kor Davido ni, to form class or not, there's still difference that's my point
Re: MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram by Jerrypolo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
samvega:
....it took me extra Grace not to lift up my two hands to wave to imaginary crowd that weren't there.......

HILARIOUS....

I choked on laughter when I read that part. Story telling prowess of the writer is top of the everest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.