Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily (12261 Views)

NDLEA Successful Applicants - How To Check / Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo / Job Applicants- How To Write A Cover Letter With 3 Paragraphs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by okenna(m): 4:58am On Apr 26, 2018
please the house should help me, anytime i typed http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard, the page will continue to load without bringing any content,almost in all my systems
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by chingshand: 5:50am On Apr 26, 2018
i just forgot my password, and now its telling me wrong password. please any help how to retrieve it?
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2018
okenna:
please the house should help me, anytime i typed http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard, the page will continue to load without bringing any content,almost in all my systems
clear browsing data from settings or history of your browser.Try it using chrome browser with good network
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2018
chingshand:
i just forgot my password, and now its telling me wrong password. please any help how to retrieve it?
contact npower support lines or via Twitter
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by damose12(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
tech18:
yes that's how it is.you will be asked to select device later
Ok
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by Redeemed(f): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Thank you.
tech18:
do d following

Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by ugoeagle7: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2018
I have tried to play the learning/lecture videos on computer systems but none is playing.moreover they site is not opening on my phone even with chrome,I would have tried downloading them. What do I do?
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2018
ugoeagle7:
I have tried to play the learning/lecture videos on computer systems but none is playing.moreover they site is not opening on my phone even with chrome,I would have tried downloading them. What do I do?
For you to watch those learning videos you have to get a very fast network with a good amount of data and a good browser like chrome or latest version of Opera mini.You may as well leave them for now.The device you with ll later be given will be loaded with these learning videos which you can watch even if you are offline.
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by uniquechukwuma: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
tech18:
Welcome,congratulations for making the final selection.

To update your profile do the following:

1. Visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/login

2. Enter your registered phone number or email address ,that is the one you used during your online application.

3. Get otp or retrieve otp by entering your details

4. Change password

5.upload
6.if step 5 fails,click continue
7. Change your URL that is the web address on the address bar to npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard from. /dashboard press enter

8.upload passport and a scanned valid ID

Make sure you reduce the size for easy upload

8. Upload
9. Sign out and sign in again
10.done[url]
http://musabsg..com.ng/2018/04/npower-2017-selected-applicants-how-to.html[\url]
Go and get your PVC..Baba PMB/PYO have done much more to be reelected in 2019

please i am tey to see my passport even after uploading if i click submit i wont see it any idea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by uniquechukwuma: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
please i am yet to see my passport even after uploading if i click submit i wont see my pics and id card any idea?
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by suogal(f): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2018
tech18:
For you to watch those learning videos you have to get a very fast network with a good amount of data and a good browser like chrome or latest version of Opera mini.You may as well leave them for now.The device you with ll later be given will be loaded with these learning videos which you can watch even if you are offline.
hi, pls, does npower empower youths with mobile device as well
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:13am On Apr 29, 2018
suogal:

hi, pls, does npower empower youths with mobile device as well
hi,yes they do.The devices are normally loaded with tools,apps and learning videos to serve as a training and retraining medium for easier discharge of the beneficiaries primary assignments
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:17am On Apr 29, 2018
uniquechukwuma:

please i am tey to see my passport even after uploading if i click submit i wont see it any idea?
Sign in,go to your profile,refresh the page using a faster network.If the passport didnt show,repeat the upload process again.
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by splendid2: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Good morning OP,
I got to the onboard page but can't find the icon/button where I can click to upload my passport and ID
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
splendid2:
Good morning OP,
I got to the onboard page but can't find the icon/button where I can click to upload my passport and ID
refresh d page using a better network
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by splendid2: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
tech18:
refresh d page using a better network

I have refreshed it so many times but can't still find where to upload them. At what corner of the page is it
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 12:44am On Apr 30, 2018
splendid2:

I have refreshed it so many times but can't still find where to upload them. At what corner of the page is it
It is from your browser/network.Use chrome browser with a faster network. It will work,if it didn't work mail me
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 8:56am On May 01, 2018
splendid2:

check ur mail
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:04pm On May 05, 2018
splendid2:
Good morning OP,
were you able to upload? I just saw your mail
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by chaiks: 3:05pm On May 11, 2018
great work here. i v uploaded my Id and passport . but i noticed my nam,es were rearranged. my surname was replaced with my first name. but the account number and bank remained the same. dont know if anyone witnessed such. can i get someone to help me view my profile?

1 Like

Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by Abbey2sam(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2018
okenna:

thanks, for the info,
i every steps i followed have successful so far, the only problem now is the when i tried to log in, it will tell me login successful and remained there without opening the next interface
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by chaiks: 2:43pm On May 18, 2018
chaiks:
great work here. i v uploaded my Id and passport . but i noticed my nam,es were rearranged. my surname was replaced with my first name. but the account number and bank remained the same. dont know if anyone witnessed such. can i get someone to help me view my profile?
please anyone with similar problem?
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by eyems: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 is currently not ongoing for most people that still think that this year’s Npower recruitment exercise has began and we will also be using this medium to also share the requirements and criteria that also needed to be an eligible candidate for the upcoming Npower recruitment 2018/2019 exercise that will be commencing in anytime sooner than expected.

Notice: The Npower recruitment 2018/2019 exercise has not started, and if you are one of the interested candidate out there that still think that the body has started it’s recruitment exercise then you are advised to check it’s official portal to confirm our article which tells you all that it’s recruitment exercise has not begun yet, visit the official site here .npower.gov.ng/.

http://saharainfos.com.ng/2018/06/03/npower-recruitment-2018-2019-see-steps-for-application

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Volunteering Tips For Job Seekers / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.