Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted (24930 Views)

Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Samsimple(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2018
A Nigerian and three Brazilian men have been busted by the Indian Narcotic Control Bureau (NCB) for smuggling condoms filled with cocaine.
The three men were taken into custody on the 16th of April from a guest house in Paharganj in Delhi.

It was revealed that about 2.6 kgs of liquid cocaine had been obfuscated in condoms by the two Brazilians who were supposed to deliver it to the Nigerian man.
According to the Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act the three men were arrested.
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) zone Director- Madho Singh had this to say:

"The trafficking of liquid cocaine concealed in foodstuff from South American countries is a new modus operandi being adopted by Africans syndicates to deceive the drug law enforcement officers."

SOURCE>> https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-two-brazilian-men-busted-for-cocaine-in-condoms/

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Samsimple(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2018
more photos

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Samsimple(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2018
I no blame the nigerian really the living condition in Nigeria is worsening daily... #buhariOut get ur PVC

11 Likes

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Samsimple(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2018
cc. lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by veekid(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2018
A Nigerian with no name abi?

If you're here to check the name of the Nigerian, say Hi

38 Likes

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by vizkiz: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Nawa oh.

We need help in this country. Lord should deliver us from drugs
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by PointZerom: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2018
undecided Sophisticated cone heads and descendants of falling angels at it again.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by nabegibeg: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:
A Nigerian and three Brazilian men have been busted by the Indian Narcotic Control Bureau (NCB) for smuggling condoms filled with cocaine.
The three men were taken into custody on the 16th of April from a guest house in Paharganj in Delhi.

It was revealed that about 2.6 kgs of liquid cocaine had been obfuscated in condoms by the two Brazilians who were supposed to deliver it to the Nigerian man.
According to the Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act the three men were arrested.
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) zone Director- Madho Singh had this to say:

"The trafficking of liquid cocaine concealed in foodstuff from South American countries is a new modus operandi being adopted by Africans syndicates to deceive the drug law enforcement officers."

SOURCE>> https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-two-brazilian-men-busted-for-cocaine-in-condoms/

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Tekecoms1(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2018
The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by alsudaes1(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Something is Missing. . .

You know and I know

6 Likes

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by sotall(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Johnson5258: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Caspian22(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Just imagine. Creative though..
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by nabegibeg: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:
I no blame the nigerian really the living condition in Nigeria is worsening daily... #buhariOut get ur PVC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Orpe7(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Na dem
Awom olori kpelebe grin

10 Likes

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
a Nigerian must be involved I just know it
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by unknownsolja: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2018
nigerian and brazilian..crazy azz combination

1 Like

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:

No excuse for trafficking in drugs.

I'll still vote the cowered out, though.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Yinxies(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
How are we sure this supposed Nigerian is really Nigerian? What's his name biko?
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by CheeBoo(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
vizkiz:
Nawa oh.

We need help in this country. Lord should deliver us from drugs
Baba, you seem to be flying from topic to topic. Are you that jobless?

1 Like

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by emmabest2000(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
No bi urine bi that grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Profitsng(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Wawu.

Samsung S6 egde For Sale..
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by isahsalee: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:

Rubbish, ordinary girl friend you can't control or maintain. #buharitill2023

1 Like

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by EponOjuku: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:

You're blaming Buhari because your brother from the lineage of Judas Iscariot chose crime in a foreign land?

If he had succeeded in crime, you wawa miscreants here on Nairaland would be shouting Igbo Amaka about.

Let them slaughter the mofo there jare, we dash dem.

11 Likes

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by EponOjuku: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Even though, his name wasn't mentioned, we know where he's from.

If you think he's a wawa pig from the lineage of Judas Iscariot of the potopoto republic where their sun never rises, say AYE!

If you think he's from somewhere else, say NAY!

The AYEs have it!

27 Likes

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Himmler: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
veekid:
A Nigerian with no name abi?
Lol, you came to check name like me abi? Nothing for NCAN today o, op just violate our fundamental human right to know the name

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by goldenceo1: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Its our work oh... Drug money been dey sweet oh but na the koti wahala be the kasala.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by nairalandaddict: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Gimme the names now! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2018
All I need is to find the supplier of that condom. I have not been able to find a befitting fit (until now ).....
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by cynhamscakes(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2018
That's alot of drug, enough to make people mad.
Say no to drugs!!!

Kindly see my signature and order for your cakes in Abuja!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife / Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.