Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

3 Quick, Effective Tips To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Fast in 48hrs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Quick, Effective Tips To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Fast in 48hrs (1389 Views)

Cash App SWIFT Code | 3 Quick Ways / 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Enter Europe In 2022 (even If You Have Tried Over 10… / How To Recover Disabled Face-book Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Quick, Effective Tips To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Fast in 48hrs by Chidi299(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2018
[s]HOW TO RECOVER DISABLE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT[/s]

Is your Facebook Account blocked or disabled? Where you denied the
access to your Facebook Account? And you feel there is nothing you can do to get it back? I have good news for you, letting you know it's not a permanent situation. That is to say your Facebook Account was not blocked or disabled permanently but temporarily which means you still have access to your Account.

And here right now in this post, I have given a detailed guide to help you
Recover Disabled Facebook Account. No matter how long it has been disabled.

HOW TO RECOVER DISABLED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Before logging in, you are to first identify the problem.

Why is my facebook account disabled? and not just diving in to lay complains that you've been denied access to your account.

Yeah, that's the catch. Identify where the problem is coming from.

Is it temporal stuff or the hard to recover type?

Listen, there are different stages of which any Facebook account can be disabled and below I have listed them alongside, the solutions.

Common Account Safety
At this point, Facebook just noticed unusual activities going on in your account and they want to know if you are the one using your profile at the moment.

Because of this, Facebook will temporarily disable your account and ask for claims of ownership.
You will be asked to upload a picture of yourself, for them to verify that you are the owner of that profile.

Now, this the point where many are stuck.

Facebook is not a ghost or spirit to know your real face. So at this point, I don't recommend you upload any picture of choice, all you must learn to do in order to recover your disabled Facebook account fast is to upload the right picture and in the right format.

READ FULL GUIDE to see how to upload the best picture for fast approval.

Meanwhile below is another stage of which facebook account is disabled.

Photo + ID demand

Earlier, Facebook was only in need of your picture to verify ownership of the account. Right now Facebook is asking for both picture, ID and a written appeal.

Choiii... Feel frustrating right?

It shouldn't be bro.(dear), they are simply doing all this to enable you're safe and that no one else is using your account.

In the full guide, I have given a trick to uploading the right photo, how to post acceptable ID and how to write the best appeal in order to recover disabled facebook account fast.

Read more here...

Re: 3 Quick, Effective Tips To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Fast in 48hrs by Chidi299(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
Read Full Guide

(1) (Reply)

If You See This Scam Email Purportedly From Seun Osewa, Avoid It! / Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS / Ochanja fire Outbreak: Rapper Phyno Visits Ochanja Market Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.