Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! (4280 Views)

My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Jochabed(f): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2018
This is the HEART CRY of many Godly,decent and responsible men.
The way some ladies dress this days is alarming.You wear skimpy dresses,your butt is under pressure,you have a Seductive mindset. And when this kind of ladies are raped,the begin to cry! Shut up!!
A lady goes into her room to dress,she closes the door and brings down the curtains,but still comes out Half Naked. What's the point? Everything about your dress is saying "Take Me To Bed"
The church is not also left out.I pity some Pastors who stand to preach and all the see are terrible things.You made a man of God fall into the sin of adultery,and you think you will go free?Men go to church to serve God,but the ladies they see are a Huge Distraction,all the see are ladies with tight chest,the butt is under immence pressure,then when this ladies are touched,the will sue you for sexual harrasment.Trash!
You made a man loose his soul in hell due to lust,you will answer to God.
Seduce your husband Alone!! Not all men want what's inbetween.Bye

8 Likes

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Foodforthought: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
I love u for this post alone

4 Likes

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by dequeenishere: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2018
This days women dress to slay but woo to that man dt will allow himself to be slain . Self control is d key.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice saying Jochabed
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by IamD18: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2018
They should keep seducing men, so long as they are fvcked and dumped like a piece of trash.

I'm okay.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by ernie1234(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2018
My dear I so much appreciate your post................................Though as a man one has to be disciplined bodily, it still requires some measure of decency from our ladies not push out the nature in us.............(MEN).....After all, we are visuals.................

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2018
I keep asking what do women/girls really want? The greatest philosophers have not been able to aswer that question. The female is an extremely complicated human specie.
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2018
You're from Delta, i know you and will marry you after my stay in Toronto.
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by DrPurple(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice Write Up. Anybody That Have Ear Should Listen...

God Bless You, Op.

#Purple
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by prechbills1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jochabed:
This is the HEART CRY of many Godly,decent and responsible men.
The way some ladies dress this days is alarming.You wear skimpy dresses,your butt is under pressure,you have a Seductive mindset. And when this kind of ladies are raped,the begin to cry! Shut up!!
A lady goes into her room to dress,she closes the door and brings down the curtains,but still comes out Half Naked. What's the point? Everything about your dress is saying "Take Me To Bed"
The church is not also left out.I pity some Pastors who stand to preach and all the see are terrible things.You made a man of God fall into the sin of adultery,and you think you will go free?Men go to church to serve God,but the ladies they see are a Huge Distraction,all the see are ladies with tight chest,the butt is under immence pressure,then when this ladies are touched,the will sue you for sexual harrasment.Trash!
You made a man loose his soul in hell due to lust,you will answer to God.
Seduce your husband Alone!! Not all men want what's inbetween.Bye
trash

3 Likes

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Dpussyhunter: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
sarah will not stop seducing me now o.................she wants me to go to hell because of her angry
amaka stop seducing me at the office with ur black skirt and that my favourite blue mini skirt you sometimes wear on fridays!! angry

ruth will not listen to my cry now.......................stop seducing me angry :

jessica stop seducing me,.......,...i will fùck you o angry
steph you leave me alone na.................my body is not yours abi na by force!! undecided

partor obed's wife has been seducing me for years now...............lemme go an show her dis post

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by highpriestess: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
this lady's mentality stinks to high heaven.
don't ask me how,I'm tired of her gibberish statements against women.

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Dpussyhunter: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
ladyhippolyta88 stop seducing me! angry

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by BabbanBura(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
prechbills1:

trash

Ofcourse to a pig a swimming pool is a mudpit
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by BabbanBura(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:
this lady's mentality stinks to high heaven.
don't ask me how,I'm tired of her gibberish statements against women.

The truth is bitter down the throat of the guilty, am glad you had it down ya throat
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by highpriestess: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
BabbanBura:

The truth is bitter down the throat of the guilty, am glad you had it down ya throat
truth kor,truth ni.

I have better thing to do with my eyes than to read a load of hogwash from a disgruntled fellow.

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by prechbills1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ofcourse to a pig a swimming pool is a mudpit

Sorry, I don't deal with minors.

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by UDUJ(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Some fools lack comprehension
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ok oo... All naija ladies will start wearing buluku and jalabacheesy. Buhari will soon instruct senate to pass d billcheesy.
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by dollyjoy(f): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Ok oo... All naija ladies will start wearing buluku and jalabacheesy. Buhari will soon instruct senate to pass d billcheesy.
How come you are everywhere on Nairaland? Don't you Have work to do? Seun won't pay you!!!
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
How come you are everywhere on Nairaland? Don't you Have work to do? Seun won't pay you!!!

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
IamD18:
They should keep seducing men, so long as they are fvcked and dump like a piece of trash.

I'm okay.
...dumped...

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by IamD18: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...dumped...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Shugavee(f): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's so pathetic when women create such threads!! Who else? The female assss liiicker on nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by myself13: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please, they should keep seducing us Biko.Its my only source of getting high, inspired and feeling fulfilled. That instant of being seduced by an ukwulicious lady comes with an eternally beguiling internally exciting experience no true sane man with an updated weapon wants to miss in a hurry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by esthy86(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
IamD18:
They should keep seducing men, so long as they are fvcked and dumped like a piece of trash.

I'm okay.
u again

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shugavee:
It's so pathetic when women create such threads!! Who else? The female assss liiicker on nairaland!!
so there are now female asslickers?shocked... Na waoh. Martin0 u need to come analyse dis issuecheesy.
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
even decently dressed women are raped mad women too.

1 Like

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Martin0(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
so there are now female asslickers?shocked... Na waoh. Martin0 u need to come analyse dis issuecheesy.

hahahahgringrin
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahgringrin
first time iyam hearing ladies also lick men's azzcheesy
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Had My First Sex In 2021 ! / My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A / "My Mother Whores Herself, Has Many Male Friends"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.