Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) (9938 Views)

Keke Hire Purchase In Ikeja Environs / Keke Hire Purchase Business / I Will Deposit 150k For Keke Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Let's share ideas on how to make money via this profitable venture. A brand new Keke is about 630k presently and it's hire purchase sum is about 1.1m depending on location where as a first grade used Keke is about 300k and can be given on hire purchase for b/w 600 to 700k.

Popular brands includes Bajaj and TVs.

Weekly account for brand new is b/w 20000 to 225000 naira

Weekly account for first grade second hand is b/w 15000 to 17500 naira

I have ventured into this business last week using first grade used Keke bought at 300k

Let's share experiences and strategies to make it in this business especially as an owner, Hirers aka riders are welcomed.

A well drafted agreement is key in this business plus a good and well regulated rider.

The earlier you break even the better for the business but generally you must break even in 6 months to stay afloat dts why first grade used is d best choice.

Your rider should be able to make at least initial deposit of 10% of the purchase sum.

The landlord of your rider will make a good guarantor

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
jaychubi:

Let's share ideas on how to make money via this profitable venture. A brand new Keke is about 630k presently and it's hire purchase sum is about 1.1m depending on location where as a first grade used Keke is about 300k and can be given on hire purchase for b/w 600 to 700k.

I have ventured into this business last week using first grade used Keke bought at 300k

Let's share experiences and strategies to make it in this business especially as an owner, Hirers aka riders are welcomed.

A well drafted agreement is key in this business plus a good and well regulated rider.

The earlier you break even the better for the business but generally you must break even in 6 months to stay afloat dts why first grade used is d best choice.

Your rider should be able to make at least initial deposit of 10% of the purchase sum.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by DBright123(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is a nice business. I'm here to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by bboy07(m): 5:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Pls am interested in this business but lack the funds to get started maybe, i can be a hirer if you don't mind
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2018
bboy07:
Pls am interested in this business but lack the funds to get started maybe, i can be a hirer if you don't mind

Where are you located, it's good you are on this thread bc interested investors will locate you. Do you have any previous experience as a Keke rider or you are a new comer?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Pinnacle(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
How are you going to handle wear and tear on the equipment? I mean who is going to be responsible for major maintenance on the Keke such as engine and tyres? Is it the owner or the rider? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Jethrolite(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Pinnacle:
How are you going to handle wear and tear on the equipment? I mean who is going to be responsible for major maintenance on the Keke such as engine and tyres? Is it the owner or the rider? Thanks
Good question. I'm here to learn too.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Pinnacle:

Once it's hire purchase the rider takes care of repairs and maintenance and is usually enshrined in the agreement signed
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Following, not bbn, pussy, bobs, toto and all those fuckery

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
brownemmanuel43:
Following, not bbn, pussy, bobs, toto and all those fuckery

U r welcome

An average Keke rider makes at least 5 to 8k daily
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by zyphr(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
jaychubi:

For 300k, I must say this your Keke looks quite neat. I hope the body also reflects the condition of the engine. Where/how did you buy it? How much would the rider pay base on your agreement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
zyphr:

For 300k, I must say this your Keke looks quite neat. I hope the body also reflects the condition of the engine. Where/how did you buy it? How much would the rider pay base on your agreement?

Yeap the Keke is very clean and d engine is in good working condition.

Rider will pay at least 15k weekly

Its hire purchase sum is 610k n rider gave me down deposit of 25k with abeg bc it shld ve been 30k. I shld break even in 5 months n hire purchase sum shld be paid off in less than 10months.

I bought from a registered dealer who buy n sell used Keke here in Abia state.

It has been used for a week now, I hope to buy n give out another one after three months if this goes fine. Starting my transportation company gradually lol.

Looking at having 5 Keke given out in the next 12 months at one every three months.

It's a lucrative business if you have good partners dt is hirer aka rider. Maintenance is cheap. And the engine can easily drive for 5 to 7 yrs if the rider and mechanic doesn't mess up things. I was surprised when I heard how costly it is to rebuild it's engine 100 to 150k, anyway Keke has no toks market like cars n almost every part is bought brand new.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by bboy07(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
jaychubi:

Where are you located, it's good you are on this thread bc interested investors will locate you. Do you have any previous experience as a Keke rider or you are a new comer?

Am located at sango otta, am a new comer o but am ready to learn
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Ensei: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
I have 4 Keke already for hire purchase and I'm planning on getting additional 3 in the next four months. Indeed, it's truly a lucrative business if you put your mind on it and take time in getting a good Keke, which is he key to succeeding in the business becos a bad Keke brings bad profit hen e killing your business entirely

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ensei:
I have 4 Keke already for hire purchase and I'm planning on getting additional 3 in the next four months. Indeed, it's truly a lucrative business if you put your mind on it and take time in getting a good Keke, which is he key to succeeding in the business becos a bad Keke brings bad profit hen e killing your business entirely

Wow

Indeed it's a good business I cant think of any biz u can invest 300k today that can start bringing in 15k weekly from next week.
The dubious or inexperienced riders are d major challenge here.

Some tips

- u must educate them to change engine oil n filter with Mobil one or total oil every 3weeks or one month max and not to use any cheap palm oil grin grin dt will kill d engine.
- Avoid married riders, they are experts in story telling
- young boys starting out in life or even living with their parents are d best bc they have little responsibilities

- make efforts to see n examine ur Keke n see how reckless d rider is at least once a month

- next is a bad mechanic, they shld be avoided like Ebola

More coming

4 Keke already dts a healthy weekly passive income you have built here @ least 60k weekly

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2018
DBright123:
This is a nice business. I'm here to learn.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Greatarebun: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2018
I can buy for any interested hirers with a legal agreement to binding contract. Call/WhatsApp me 0806308279

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by bboy07(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Greatarebun:
I can buy for any interested hirers with a legal agreement to binding contract. Call/WhatsApp me 0806308279

Am interested sir, pls whatsapp me 09095434755 uř num is not complete
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by tboibamz: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Please where in Lagos can I find a dealer? 1st Grade
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Greatarebun:

Oga state ur location so that ppl around can reach you
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
jaychubi:

Wow

Indeed it's a good business I cant think of any biz u can invest 300k today that can start bringing in 15k weekly from next week.
The dubious or inexperienced riders are d major challenge here.

Some tips

- u must educate them to change engine oil n filter with Mobil one or total oil every 3weeks or one month max and not to use any cheap palm oil grin grin dt will kill d engine.
- Avoid married riders, they are experts in story telling
- young boys starting out in life or even living with their parents are d best bc they have little responsibilities

- make efforts to see n examine ur Keke n see how reckless d rider is at least once a month

- next is a bad mechanic, they shld be avoided like Ebola

More coming

4 Keke already dts a healthy weekly passive income you have built here @ least 60k weekly

Thanks for sharing I plan on giving out one to an uncle for hire tho he’s an okays rider .
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Thanks for sharing I plan on giving out one to an uncle for hire tho he’s an okays rider .

Take am say u wan settle d uncle bc relations will always look at it from dt perspective

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Pentools(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=jaychubi post=67030897][/quote]

Mr jaychubi, how can I reach you pls...drop you mobile or email address. Thank you!
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Pentools(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Greatarebun:

Recheck your number and fix it, its incomplete. Cheers!
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pentools:

Mr jaychubi, how can I reach you pls...drop you mobile or email address. Thank you!

Oga why not ask your question here so everyone can learn from it. Dts d purpose of the thread for sharing ideas on d business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by mrsage(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Keep it up guys...
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Pentools(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
jaychubi:

Oga why not ask your question here so everyone can learn from it. Dts d purpose of the thread for sharing ideas on d business

Mazi no question to ask, I want to invest in this business so I believe on that note anything I want to discuss with you should be personal, talking about getting 1st grade keke, how to go about the management that's getting a competent and reliable rider n linking up with you, that's all. Cheers!
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by chiefboomite204(f): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2018
pls, sir do u know where to get 1st grade here in Benin?
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by slick708(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2018
Mr jaychubi this is a good one.
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
jaychubi:

Take am say u wan settle d uncle bc relations will always look at it from dt perspective

Lol no be lie but my uncle won’t try that with me
Contract would be signed and I won’t make it seem like I’m leasing directly might use a 3rd party.
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2018
slick708:
Mr jaychubi this is a good one. I'm also interested in this business and can buy for any interested hirer with a legal agreement and binding contract. Call/whatsapp me on 08035240343. Meanwhile, what's ur location jaychubi? I live in portharcourt.

I am at Abia state, use a trusted mechanic to check out the Keke for sell in your location. Buy from a dealer with a steady location @ least one with shop and many Keke available for sale.

All of you looking for where to buy first grade used Keke in your location shld first locate where they sell brand new Keke in ur area and interact with them telling them u want to buy first grade used, they will usually be of help in knowing where to get one.
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jaychubi: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
tboibamz:
Please where in Lagos can I find a dealer? 1st Grade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke / Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.