Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings (20777 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Islie: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
The house of representatives has summoned President Muhammadu Buhari over incessant killings in the country.

The president was summoned during plenary on Wednesday.

The lawmakers asked the president to appear before then to give reasons for the killings and to brief them on the security situation in the country.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-house-reps-summons-buhari

6 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by shullamite: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
OK o. In Africa?

9 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
They cannot summon the president. They can only invite him in which case can be turned down

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by freeze001(f): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Drama! Everyday one new story for our consumption. Afterwards both 'summoner' and 'summoned' will wine and dine then decide the next batch of public funds to pilfer.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by three: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018

Imagine this :

You're travelling by road from Lagos to Abuja.

You set off from the motor park and pretty soon it's obvious that the driver is visibly impaired as he keeps having near misses drifting into the lane of incoming vehicles...

What do you do?

A. Wait till you reach Abuja so you can lodge a complaint with the transport company and tell the driver off.

B. Insist that the vehicle stops so the driver can be removed from the vehicle (if for anything else because #IcantComeAndGoAndKillMyself)

It is beyond surreal that Nigerians are waiting for 10 more months to change a CLEARLY DEFECTIVE product that can(WILL) cause more loss of LIVES!

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by ijustdey: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
They cannot summon the president. They can only invited him un which case can be turned down

Just like they lost the election sequence case....... They will soon lose on this

9 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by donnie(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
I thought they were already arranging for his impeachment?? Mbok fast biko....

Mtcheeeew. angry

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by nabegibeg: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Islie:

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-house-reps-summons-buhari

This man should be held responsible for benue killings

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
He better make himself available...

Something tells me the executhieves would be attacked soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by RealDannie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
The killings are becoming a norm and something must be done about it.

it's sad waking up to news like that, some were even killed dis morning. It's sickening cry

4 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by dadebayo1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ok .. Drama continues
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Donpresh95(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
MUMU set of dogs

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by TheFreeOne: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good development.

These guys are beginning to show some balls.

Impeachment of Buhari and sack of his service chiefs are the only way to stop the killings across the country.

10 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by joedams: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
If he appear, make i bend.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Ihateyoumod: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Senate wants to drag power with the executive, the executive is called executive for a reason

4 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by lilprinze: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

10 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
A step in the right direction. Whether he honours the invitation or not, it's a win for the Reps. Cos his refusal to show up will only validate their complaints and therefore give us more reason to vote out his government.

8 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by dontbothermuch: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Beast Of Nation

Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- Idia-gbon dey
Na craze man be dat- oh
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem find me guilty
Na be outside- dem jail me five years
Na be outside-dem judge dey beg ee-o
Na craze world be dat, Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem kill dem students
Soweto, Zaria, and Ife
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- all dis dey happen
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh...

Make you hear this one
War against indiscipline, ee-oh

Na Nigerian government, ee-oh
Dem dey talk ee-oh
"My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline"

Dem dey talk be dat
"My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline"

I never hear dat before- oh
Make Government talk, ee-oh

Dem dey talk be dat
Which kind talk be dat- oh?
Craze talk be dat ee-oh
Na animal talk be dat

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by mustmust(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
The killings have become worse than the previous government. i wonder how they in government sleep and wake happy with what is happening in the country. they are just not fit to rule

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Newbiee: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who doesn't know the reason for the incessant killing is as a result of desperation by our political class. I just hope the killing reaches them soon, so that they can test the agony they are putting innocent people through.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by jaychubi: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hearing this for d first time "summon presido" do they have such powers?
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
They cannot summon the president. They can only invited him un which case can be turned down

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
They can only invite him...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by michoim(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crazy idiots

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Billionboi: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Very good .

We are tired of bn intimidated by his age.
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Evablizin(f): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari don't know what summon is.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by mylifeisagift(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
so they have woken up

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by musa234(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
House of reps can only bark, they can't bite.Bunch of incompetent mofos

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
three:
Imagine this :

You're travelling by road from Lagos to Abuja.

You set off from the motor park and pretty soon it's obvious that the driver is visibly impaired as he keeps having near misses drifting into the lane of incoming vehicles...

What do you do?

A. Wait till you reach Abuja so you can lodge a complaint with the transport company and tell the driver off.

B. Insist that the vehicle stops so the driver can be removed from the vehicle (if for anything else because #IcantComeAndGoAndKillMyself)

It is beyond surreal that Nigerians are waiting for 10 more months to change a CLEARLY DEFECTIVE product that can(WILL) cause more loss of LIVES!
and what if you insist the driver to stop the vehicle and he refuses, still on high speed what will you now do?

3 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by michoim(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
One of the reasons for the incessant killings is the refusal of NASS to pass 2018 budget and other monies needed to purchase military hardware...

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by three: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
CHESTER48:
and what if you insist the driver to stop the vehicle and he refuses, still on high speed what will you now do?

Wait for the vehicle to crash?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by koolgee(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
I bet, he won't show up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Rejects Aisha Bello's Resignation As Accountant-General / Abubakar Garba Idris Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Photos) / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.