Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened (49495 Views)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Beautiful Slay Queen Spotted Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri (photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by Addictedtodrugs(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
G
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by dwilliams: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Take it back

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by CSTR1003: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
I just don't like this guy.

His antecedent is shady. Is there nobody else?

What is the PDP waiting for?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by maclatunji: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
This must be Sowore’s version of what Americans call, retail politics. Fela was right when he talked about the things men do when “spirit catch them.”

Dr. Damages
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by thunderbabs: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sowore don dey fall hand.... undecided

Old men tactic....

D reasons given na faabuuu
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by dvkot(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
writetopoker:
Because of presidency. We need youths but not your type. Meanwhile animals who quoted me below are imbecilic in nature
so wich other type of you do you need, come out if you think is easy... I'm voting for him in 2019
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by neonly: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
tociano009:
Buhari must go,we must take Nigeria back

SOWORE2019

Snake in d monkey shadow
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by Saladin25(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one done loose. If Sowore has up to 100,000 votes in the next election. I will respect but for now let him start from HOR.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by RSVP: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pushing a wheel barrow won't earn you votes Mr Sowore...all na scam.

We don wise pass dat one.

Just tell us why you need our votes.

Shikana.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by chuckjonesautos: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
SOWORE! FOR PRESIDENT!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by mikebabs101: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:
I just don't like this guy.

His antecedent is shady. Is there nobody else?

What is the PDP waiting for?
so you really want to vote PDP again after all these years, you still haven't learnt the lesson, I tire for people like you
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
tociano009:
Buhari must go,we must take Nigeria back

SOWORE2019
grin grin Naija and creativity. Our youths are not lazy, I concur. Buhari has failed us, of a truth.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by CSTR1003: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
mikebabs101:
so you really want to vote PDP again after all these years, you still haven't learnt the lesson, I tire for people like you
Your entire political establishment is useless.

I am looking at candidacy now, not party.

Or are you trying to tell me that APC that just came in has been better than PDP .?

You have no real political parties. So the only way to distinguish is the quality of candidates.

And sowore is a long way off from being my preferred candidate.

I am waiting to see what PDP has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by dust144(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
If you like park shit, your business.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by deebrownneymar: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
sowore2019:
It has come to our attention of a particular photograph of Omoyele Sowore now making rounds on Social Media but with totally misconstrued understanding of what happened.

The picture was taken in Owerri but not with the intention to neither ridicule hardworking Nigerians nor appeal to emotion, as being circulated. We were on the street of Owerri. Sowore was walking on the streets talking to people. We met a man selling fruits, we stopped him to discuss, he agreed and got interested in the movement.

He took our posters, and was distributing.

Sowore in exchange jokingly said he would help him sell his wares too.

That moment was captured by our photo guy.

Sowore had no intention of making the picture public and has asked that it be pulled down but as it is, pulling it down from one page would not solve anything.

We are preaching a brand of politics different from what is being practiced by the career politicians and we would not be caught in their web of deceit.

Also note that we are not POLITICIANS. We are visionaries, tired of the status-quo and seeking to change it. We will make mistakes, no doubt, but we are not out to deceive anyone.

We are committed to ensuring good governance and leadership in Nigeria and that it what we bring to the table.

In addition, Sowore has always been a man of the downtrodden.

In 2015, Sowore joined some laborers in his hometown while they were working. He pushed wheelbarrows with them and brought laughter to their faces.

This was at a time Sowore was not running for any office. He merely did it out of LOVE and SOLIDARITY with his people.

That man has not changed. While we cannot promise that Sowore will desist from mingling with his people, we want Nigerians to know that he is not doing so for political gains.

We are taking back Nigeria from looters and cabal. We will do it, only with your support.

Signed:
Take Back Nigeria Movement

I could decode all the brainwashing in the post. Sowore can never be president. His hands are not clean. Still waiting for someone credible to oust the idiot called PMB.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by Xtargold(f): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

Your entire political establishment is useless.

I am looking at candidacy now, not party.

Or are you trying to tell me that APC that just came in has been better than PDP .?

You have no real political parties. So the only way to distinguish is the quality of candidates.

And sowore is a long way off from being my preferred candidate.

I am waiting to see what PDP has to offer.
Same here
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by CSTR1003: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Xtargold:

Same here
Great minds think alike, milady. wink

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by chiagozien(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
No igbo will vote for that stVpid YELLOWBAR
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by ufuosman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
He don join the show body crew
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by Prettysophy: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by JuanDeDios: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
three:

He almost 'jammed' the photo guy.

The fellow beside him is holding up his poster...

But Sowore who has been doing Public Commentary moulding since 2006 was NOT AWARE of what was happening?

Why does this sound hauntingly familiar?
It didn't say he wasn't aware a photograph was being taken. But that the picture was not meant for the public.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by chris31(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Give him power & watch him change within 48hers
No be African man he be?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by paparazzi1987(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Somore ko SoWeyrey ni...

Na so dem dey start grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
so pushing wheelbarrow will make me vote for you or what? hmm..that's ur own style of campaign. ..remember say na rd is owerri imo state governor rich as okorocha eat road side corn, use keke ride, drink pap with Akara to campaign for imo pple, today how far...abeg o...make you go sidon
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by soke02(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
this guy has join the trend. lazy youth
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by AFONJACOW(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Igbo youths are not useless hopeless or jobless like their counterparts from west & North... eyes service by Owambe obsessed Demon from West
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by mike1994reds: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Y'all shouting "Buhari back to daura", but here is someone in sowore offering you another platform, a very good one for that matter, someone who has always been on the street all his life with the masses demanding justice and good governance but because he's successful and has made money in his profession as a journalist, now he's a blackmailer as if your sense of adjudging was so accurate that you voted an old man cos of his integrity. Some even asked where he got money to start Sahara reporters but because you won't read and are to lazy to research, how will you know about the grants from American companies he recieved, I guess that means you people are voting another APC, PDP or any of the recycled and deodorized theives. I think I can come to the conclusion that Nigeria's problem would never be solved cos people's critical thinking ability has been seriously hampered and enslaved. I've been in the US for only two years, whether you agree or not, Nigeria would only be made better by someone who's been in the western world and have seen how things is rightly done in a sane society, someone who has no relationship with no cabal, someone who hasn't imbibed the mentality of a typical nigerian man. After seeing what a sane society looks like, I am passionate for Nigeria to be better but people comments here just wanna make cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by mike1994reds: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
chiagozien:
No igbo will vote for that stVpid YELLOWBAR
I hope whoever you vote for ends the suffering of the igbo masses
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by Magnacum(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
sowore2019:
It has come to our attention of a particular photograph of Omoyele Sowore now making rounds on Social Media but with totally misconstrued understanding of what happened.

The picture was taken in Owerri but not with the intention to neither ridicule hardworking Nigerians nor appeal to emotion, as being circulated. We were on the street of Owerri. Sowore was walking on the streets talking to people. We met a man selling fruits, we stopped him to discuss, he agreed and got interested in the movement.

He took our posters, and was distributing.

Sowore in exchange jokingly said he would help him sell his wares too.

That moment was captured by our photo guy.

Sowore had no intention of making the picture public and has asked that it be pulled down but as it is, pulling it down from one page would not solve anything.

We are preaching a brand of politics different from what is being practiced by the career politicians and we would not be caught in their web of deceit.

Also note that we are not POLITICIANS. We are visionaries, tired of the status-quo and seeking to change it. We will make mistakes, no doubt, but we are not out to deceive anyone.

We are committed to ensuring good governance and leadership in Nigeria and that it what we bring to the table.

In addition, Sowore has always been a man of the downtrodden.

In 2015, Sowore joined some laborers in his hometown while they were working. He pushed wheelbarrows with them and brought laughter to their faces.

This was at a time Sowore was not running for any office. He merely did it out of LOVE and SOLIDARITY with his people.

That man has not changed. While we cannot promise that Sowore will desist from mingling with his people, we want Nigerians to know that he is not doing so for political gains.

We are taking back Nigeria from looters and cabal. We will do it, only with your support.

Signed:
Take Back Nigeria Movement

Another fayose, he shouldn't have done that at all
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by mrdna(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
What Do you people really want?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by lordlyncon(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
adem30:
He has been making sense. He should not join this rubbish.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful / Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.