Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened (49494 Views)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Beautiful Slay Queen Spotted Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri (photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by GaggleNSwallow: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
You are like those men that dates only prostitutes and claim all women are hoes, sowore2019

Instead of you to use appealing words in campaigning for your man you're throwing jabs at your potential co-supporters. Since when did Sowore become a politician and why do you think he stands a chance against Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by BluntBoy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:
I just don't like this guy.

His antecedent is shady. Is there nobody else?

What is the PDP waiting for?

Which antecedent
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dude has exposed more corruption than Buhari has dreamt about, consistent, progressive, and very tech savvy which is what Nigeria needs, he has fought majority of those contesting in 2019, Sowore campaign would be done for free by we the people and that would eventually carry the day. Don't forget Northerners are dying in droves, a lot understand it's a fulani thing and are fed up, forget cheap BMC media real people are dying, real people are getting displaced, others know it's coming to them.

GaggleNSwallow:

Instead of you to use appealing words in campaigning for your man you're throwing jabs at your potential co-supporters. Since when did Sowore become a politician and why do you think he stands a chance against Buhari?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by emmyfizzy12(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
EponOjuku:

It is Presidency and not Presidentship.

Sowore would equip our schools and provide the required education for you to stop disgracing yourself online.
Savage..... jesss. blood of Zachariah. lolzzzzz
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by Krisddon: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
EponOjuku:

It is Presidency and not Presidentship.

Sowore would equip our schools and provide the required education for you to stop disgracing yourself online.
Classic Savage!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by victor8269: 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
mike1994reds:
Y'all shouting "Buhari back to daura", but here is someone in sowore offering you another platform, a very good one for that matter, someone who has always been on the street all his life with the masses demanding justice and good governance but because he's successful and has made money in his profession as a journalist, now he's a blackmailer as if your sense of adjudging was so accurate that you voted an old man cos of his integrity. Some even asked where he got money to start Sahara reporters but because you won't read and are to lazy to research, how will you know about the grants from American companies he recieved, I guess that means you people are voting another APC, PDP or any of the recycled and deodorized theives. I think I can come to the conclusion that Nigeria's problem would never be solved cos people's critical thinking ability has been seriously hampered and enslaved. I've been in the US for only two years, whether you agree or not, Nigeria would only be made better by someone who's been in the western world and have seen how things is rightly done in a sane society, someone who has no relationship with no cabal, someone who hasn't imbibed the mentality of a typical nigerian man. After seeing what a sane society looks like, I am passionate for Nigeria to be better but people comments here just wanna make cry embarassed embarassed
If u r that passionate, come and get ur PVC, come and vote and try going back. Naija Na cell, u better keep quiet for outside before you do mistake enter
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by rastaLivity: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
only Ediotic things will want this guy as president, Instead the terrorist buhari should continue
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by bimgo: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2018
please stay away from their old scam style, to me as a person i have seen it in you that you can deliver us,may God help you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by Alva2018: 12:57am On Apr 26, 2018
the excuse is not balanced
Re: Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened by emperorblog(m): 5:28am On Apr 26, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
HOLE IN THE WALL www.emperorblog.com.ng/hole-in-the-wall-part-1/
THE HANDSOME DEVIL I KNOW www.emperorblog.com.ng/the-handsome-devil-i-know/
and lot more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful / Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.