Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. (36195 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Bribe-Seeking Immigration Officer Makes Travelers Miss Their Flight To Dubai / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Iceberg3: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
If that is true,what will they tell saint Peter?
Anyway rip
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by neeyeesky(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Stop collecting bribe dem no go hear, i have vow not to pity any police man in my life so Na wetin dem sabi chop kill dem
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Papoose269(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
In as much as I have no love for the police, these officers were just trying to do the needful in order to provide for their family judging from the fact that we have a failed government and their salaries can't do much in a dwindling economy. Rest in peace agile mopol and may God give your families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Straight to the Devil's Microwave.
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
tokrizy:
eyah

You have a good heart
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Spidermon: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one.

Even if na just 2 per day, make dem dey die steady.

useless people
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Mutemenot(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one. I wish those idiot at Orafite that almost cost me my car will experience same shocked
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Maydfourth: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Eeyaaaa.....Na the thing Wey dem sabi chop na him kill them,,Dem mates dey face Boko haram ,dem dey collect bribe.Rest I p....e.
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by DrToche: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't just know what to say
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by tokrizy: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You have a good heart
u ve got som3 nyc boobs
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by k9ine(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
The only time we had some relative enjoyable commute and travels on our roads and highways was when IGP M.D. Abubakar banned setting up of road blocks. He not only banned but had special teams monitoring compliance from men and officers of the Force nationwide.

When the head is rotten or led by a mediocre, the body is rotten as well and performs abysmally.

The IG and the Police Service Commission are not yet ready to solve the living and working conditions of Policemen; stations, barracks, work gears, salaries, allowances and benefits and the list is endless.

Such a sad day for the bereaved families.

1 Like

Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Bekimbo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
So police men on duty have turned into bribe seeking police men

Naija nawao
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by WonderManly(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
muckross:
Two bribe-seeking policemen have been reportedly crushed by a truck which experienced brake failure around Head bridge area of Asaba, Delta State

It was gathered that the accident victims were busy trying to forcefully receive a N100 bribe from oncoming vehiles, wen they met their untimely death. Sadly, their bodies were littered on the major road, leaving passerbys to retrieve their corpses from the accident scene.

The news was duly spread by a Facebook user who happened to be an eyewitness, during the incident, as the user through the post urged people who fan police friends and families to warn them of this typical example of bribery gone wrong.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/two-policemen-crushed-to-death-by-truck.html

If you won put picture, put better picture. And if you no won put, kuku ma put any picture. Abi which kind picture be this now?
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by samfibby(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
If you think this will deter others from collecting their usual 100 naira bribe on the highway, then you are joking.
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by ud4u: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Change begins with me
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
May God grant them eternal rest and comfort the bereaved families.
Mr. righteous man, what rest are you talking about, rest to a bribe collector who was hit at the spot without making peace with God? OK na
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Lomprico2: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Fantastic!!
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by otabaotaba: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
My annoyance is the kind of palasa phone wey them take snap this pics
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Reference(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
sweetkev:
Result of when Nigeria police love this more than anything else

grin No matter how angry I am, when I see this picture eh....

1 Like

Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by seangy4konji: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thhat one i not dead..he is pretending...flash 100 naira in front of him.
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by sureprince01(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pra pra praise the Lord
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
tokrizy:
u ve got som3 nyc boobs

Pervert.
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by bejeria101(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Died in active service! They never learn! So you would tell God *as i wan collect the bribe naim trailer jam me,everything come white i come wake up here*
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by sweetkev(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reference:

grin No matter how angry I am, when I see this picture eh....
Same here bro. Na person papa dey collect #50 so grin
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Luminee(f): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
2 down
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Papachioma: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
1 Like

Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by tokrizy: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Pervert.
don't tak3 me too serious i was just joking around.. grin
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by tokrizy: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Pervert.
you base in benin??..
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by tokrizy: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Pervert.
you base in benin??..
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
Mr. righteous man, what rest are you talking about, rest to a bribe collector who was hit at the spot without making peace with God? OK na
In as much you're not on the spot to verify the claim/ugly incident, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion okay?
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by mekonglobal(m): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2018
undecided Oga Dpo still dey office dey wait for returns.
Re: Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. by Only1Toss(m): 2:40am On Apr 26, 2018
R.I.P ... Make them go dey collect that bribe on there way to heaven / hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Lagos Food Seller For Refusing To Sell To Her On Credit (photo) / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.