Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos (42839 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by GistMore: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption;

If I could be someone,
Who could I be?
My mother, my father,
or someone who’s free.
I wish I could be someone
Whose different in all ways.
Someone whose rich or famous,
Or has those days.
If I could be someone,
I would choose to be free.
Free from rants and the Media,
Choose to be filled with joy and glee.
If I could be someone,
I know exactly who to be…
Unique and different from all,
I would choose to be me.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/ex-bbnaija-housemate-khole-shows-off-side-boobs-braless-photos

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by GistMore: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by dollyjoy(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
This babe sha. Upon the heavy makeup she still look this way. Hmmm

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Oyindidi(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cute

4 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by kokoA(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
The vulture is a patient bird... **In KOK's voice**

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Abjay97(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have no respect for you Khloe.

12 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
She wishes she's Miracle, Cee C, or Nina right now.

Her perky breasts, though. The thing make sense pass all the rest of the female housemates.

19 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dope goddess

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by ClintonEmex: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
You wish to be different and you're showing us boobs just like the others, you wish to be free from social media rants and you're posting these type of pictures. You're confused.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by wwwtortoise(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
sad

These crop of BBN housemates (ceecee, Khloe, Alex, bambam, Nina,) seems to lack distinction candidates in the bweast department.

Unlike the milky Ese and bressed bisola.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Obiwannn: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wowor D Wowor grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by nanakgh(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
The Sideboob hour with Peter Griffin cool

4 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by inoki247: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
can someone epp me remove her cloth. her face az nothing to offer buh i guess her body can help save a lazy yoot...

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by rosieluv(f): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
not bad

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by DIYhackers: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
OK, we're getting there. Make xvideo come sign this one. Since she no gree cover body for all her pics

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
chai the power of makeup.
Those clavicles tho, wide enough to host the next BBN show cry

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by dadavivo: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
By the time I pour water for that face na only rat I go dey see

4 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by millomaniac: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't understand. Please is that after bbn all the girls now start selling their body or what
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Fitnessman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cee C should please stop following this babe. She has nothing to offer angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Pusyiter(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Standard bosom shocked

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Foundation, plaster, paint, decoration etc but still u look......
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by tgmservice: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
h
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by tgmservice: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
This babe sha. Upon the heavy makeup she still look this way. Hmmm
lol
look at this one that is yabbing someone
have u seen urself fat worwor orobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Jethrolite(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bonga meat. Amazing boobs.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Bustincole(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
For dis one mind, she is now a celebrity

Mainwhile to me she is just a yeyebrity

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by DemonHunTER: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bress that is looking at Satan, is dah one bress? angry
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Kotodoctor: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
So while the vehicle was in transite, dino saw it's opportunity and took it. One of the heavily armed guard to his left was fast asleep. The one to his right was engaged in a deep conversation with the one driving. Something about Cecee heated argument with tobi.

Dino, wiggled his hands a little to the left and gentle retrieve the keys from the sleeping officers left pocket. Picked the locks of his cuffs. But as he was about storming out....

Watch out for part two .

Hospital break.

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by tokrizy: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yes this girl wor wor
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by joenor(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thank Jah, I didn't waste my precious time on this.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Drnice: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
one thing you ought to know about this kind of tv-shows. they make you popular, and inreturn uses you to emptiness(if i can borrow such word). it entice fans, make them behave/adapt that way, next you hear it's fashion. Fashion? Mehn, you need to see the fashion i get mad at! not these filthy fashion like the one above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies / Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.