Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny (6796 Views)

H*rny House Maid (18+) / Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman / 18+ Content >> 19 Fruits N Vegetable That Will Straight Up Make You H*rny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by JaneMafrodite(f): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
I am hoorny right now and want to suck a Pernis. The rain has raining in my side so i am feeling cold. I dont know if anyman is weeling to offer me his joystick.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by olaleks007(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
JaneMafrodite:
I am hoorny right now and want to suck a Pernis.
The rain has raining in my side so i am feeling cold.
I dont know if anyman is weeling to offer me his joystick.

Who is this again hun
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pm me if you're serious. I will offer you sugarcane services

JaneMafrodite:
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
JaneMafrodite:
If you're serious, I'm dope!
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by wtfcoded: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Enter bush find bamboo manage angry
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
You mean someone can wake up and feel like getting it down her throat. Hmmmm.
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by olanipek(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
It is well with us.
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by olanipek(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
The mind should be always cared for.
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Are you the one speaking or evil spirit tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by olanipek(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why should it be an evil spirit? Because she expressed how she felt?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Burgerlomo: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
JaneMafrodite:

I can mail it to you if you don't mind cool
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
JaneMafrodite:
where are you located?
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by austyn0(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
I can see a very huge rod behind that monicker...... Ajo homo

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by elyte89: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
JaneMafrodite:

.the rain has raining, undecided undecided,u go c no worry
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by OgahBohz: 4:45am On Apr 26, 2018
you sha dey find traffic ..

you wee nor get anypne...

and some mumu guys deg drop number ... you guys are just disgracing men race ..

smh

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2018
She's...

Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by tobylawal(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2018
drop ur digit let connect or connect me here 09075036738
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by robinsonmfon(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Ass lickers. Dis one sef drop number

1 Like

Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Olifiz(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Oga o Hot madam here na hermaphrodite.
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Obodo999(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
JaneMafrodite:

Are you rich?
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by qenneth: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
JaneMafrodite:

I'm 100% ready my dear
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Xinzu: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Chikita66:
You mean someone can wake up and feel like getting it down her throat. Hmmmm.

Ehen na?
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Xinzu:

Ehen na?
shocked
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Xinzu:

Ehen na?
Weird.
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by izzyybothe17: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2018
JaneMafrodite:

Am bored here right now and i need someone to give a head. I dont know if you'll be willing to drop ya punami
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2018
I wonder who the innocent babe is whose picture you are debasing by pasting on your profile.
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Sheuns(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chai. So una dey take this person serious. grin grin
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by rex444(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Self expression is good and a culture that should be imbibed..its a free world
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Xinzu: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
shocked

Are we safe?
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Xinzu:

Are we safe?
Where have you been
Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Some guys don dey fall not knowing that the person behind dat JaneMafrodite moniker is a dudecheesy. Werey tinzscheesy.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2018

The Idiot Is Looking For Anus to Destroy

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] / Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.