Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream (984 Views)

In Search Of Old Coins Specifically 1975 / Meet a Small boy who Make #900 daily selling locall made Ring Azirfa Picture / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream

Please i am in need of those who produce lighten cream in commercial quantity, even if it is in small scale, it is for research purpose, and you should be based in Lagos State.

Please comment or contact me, Thanks.
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by Techcrunchng(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
shumuel:
Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream

Please i am in need of those who produce lighten cream in commercial quantity, even if it is in small scale, it is for research purpose, and you should be based in Lagos State.

Please comment or contact me, Thanks.
how much?
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by phrankchek(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
To get your website for your business at a very affordable rate and pay after service kindly call 09070870257 or WhatsApp 08138164137.

We also build e-commerce website and do your graphics. Shikini money!

1 Like

Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Techcrunchng:
how much?

''How much'' for what exactly ?
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Techcrunchng:
how much?

Do you understand my post ?
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by sonnie10: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Litghing Cream you mean?
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
sonnie10:
Litghing Cream you mean?

Yes, do you make them ?
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by sonnie10: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
shumuel:

Yes, do you make them ?

But lightning cream is very common in stores and you can get them in bulk at wholesale stores
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by Techcrunchng(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
shumuel:

Do you understand my post ?
how much will you pay
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
sonnie10:

But lightning cream is very common in stores and you can get them in bulk at wholesale stores

You don't get me quite yet, i am not looking for Lightening cream to buy but those who make them; just want to ask some few questions for RESEARCH purpose
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Techcrunchng:
how much will you pay

kikiki Lol grin Nigerians

I am not buying anything o, i am only looking for those who make creams coz i want to ask some few questions, i make creams, soaps and Perfumes myself that i dont buy, i am only in need of people like me for some questions.

I hope you understand me now
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by sonnie10: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
shumuel:

You don't get me quite yet, i am not looking for Lightening cream to buy but those who make them; just want to ask some few questions for RESEARCH purpose

Those creams they sell are only stripped of their original packaging and repacked. They are usually a combination of various imported creams and oil.
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
sonnie10:

Those creams they sell are only stripped of their original packaging and repacked. They are usually a combination of various imported creams and oil.

it is possible they repackage imported ones, but they are people who make them here in Nigeria.
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
sonnie10:

it is possible they repackage imported ones, but they are people who make them here in Nigeria and i am search of those who base in Lagos.
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by Techcrunchng(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin Nigerians

I am not buying anything o, i am only looking for those who make creams coz i want to ask some few questions, i make creams, soaps and Perfumes myself that i dont buy, i am only in need of people like me for some questions.

I hope you understand me now
you think sharing knowledge is free? Why do you pay for school? Abi u be lazy Nigerian youth that wants everything for free grin
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Techcrunchng:
you think sharing knowledge is free? Why do you pay for school? Abi u be lazy Nigerian youth that wants everything for free grin

Lol grin but you are yet to answer the question nor relate with the post undecided

Do you make Lightening creams ?
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by Techcrunchng(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
shumuel:

Lol grin but you are yet to answer the question nor relate with the post undecided

Do you make Lightening creams ?
yes, even thundering and strikining creams grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by shumuel(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Techcrunchng:
yes, even thundering and strikining creams grin

Lol grin what of Sango and Amardioha cream

mtcheeeew! You are not serious
Re: Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream by Techcrunchng(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
shumuel:

Lol grin what of Sango and Amardioha cream

mtcheeeew! You are not serious
I make all of them

(1) (Reply)

** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** / Very Effective Charcoal Teeth Whitener / 50MB Data For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.