Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs (3472 Views)

Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
The name blessing itua rings a bell in my ears like its break time,that name sends shivers down my spine like fever symptoms.
There was this bully in my class, her name is blessing itua,she is a tomboy, the day she struck fear into the hearts of all the boys in our class, was when she gave our class captain "femi oloyede" a flying kick that tore his lower lip jus because he wrote her name on the noise maker list, he cldn't report cos if the girls hear they'll laugh at him
So I had an argument wth blessin itua the tomboy over a chair she claimed she brought into the class for a combined subject wth another class, so I told her I didn't know it was hers, so the boys in the class were putting pepper and salt in the matter and then blessing insulted my parents and I I replied her back insulting her parents too, then she hit my chest as she hit my chest the sound was so loud that the whole class became quiet as if the most feared teacher in the school has entered our class, I wanted to cry but I saw everyone lookn at me. And even my crush "Ronke ajakaiye" she looked like an Indian and I was crushing on her like a grinding machine crushing on tomato and pepper,as i saw ronke lookin at me all of a sudden the Bruce Lee in me was awoken and I mustered courage and hit her back, chai till today I still regret taking that decision to hit her back, so after I hit her the agric teacher entered the class, then after the lessons, my class mates started writing on paper while some drew boxing gloves on papers writing israel vs blessing, fight time 2pm, in my heart I was restless like a man whose wife is in the labour to for caesarian operation and finally the time keeper did his worst by ringing the closing bell, and we went outside the school compound and then my classmates and some passerby gathered around me and the gal as if we abt to shoot a music video.
Then she pushed me and I pushed her back, she drew a line and said if they born my grandfather well I should cross the line, even though I have no picture of what my grandfather looked like I tried defending his honour which till today tht decision has been one of the worst decisions of my life time.
Well, i crossed the line and then she slapped me, I swear her hand covered the side of my face and the whole of my ear when she slapped me like a big infinix android phone covering the ear of it's owner while receiving a call, then we began the fight as she grabbed me I knew I have made a great mistake challenging this tomboy of a gal in a duel, because I didn't are it coming so
Before long she raised me like an ibo boy raising a bag of beans in2 his store, I was high up in the sky like the shoulders of a proud person and behold,I knew she was going to hit me on the ground so i was calculating as I was still raised up in her hands how I'm going to turn my body mid-air so that i can land wth my sides and not any delicate part of my body, so i felt I was goin down like a plane descending frm the sky and next she crashed me to the ground, I laid lifeless on the ground as if, if I do like that she'll leave me buh I was wrong,rather she sat on my body and forced my mouth open and ceaselessly poured sand in my mouth, when I saw that the sand I was swallowing is almost close to three derica of rice I manage to fight back that was when my friend came in to fight for me, then another one came then we became three versus one and we fought her fiercely like a group of lion fighting a Buffalo, until one man came and sent everyone away.
The next day ,the two of my friends that fought for me against her missed school for the rest of the week and later sufraced the next week with their parents to report the gal to the school authority, after that fight that day, when I got home I cld not eat, I was jus too quiet, I was thinkn if I should call my sister to come and fight for me, buh I remembered that in all my fight wth my sister she has neva raised me up like the way that gal did so I jus locked up before she'll beat my sister too.
so I stayed at the balcony of our house in case if any of my friends wants to come and console me for the defeat,'ll quickly run down stairs to the road to meet them cos I didn't want any one at home to transpired in school,coa they do seee as a strong person especially my sister

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by eezeribe(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
OK
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by melody91: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
lmao
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by melody91: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
why won't u hiss? when his story is not about dicck tearing pusssssy this time.
we know ur type.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
melody91:
why won't u hiss? when his story is not about dicck tearing pusssssy this time.
we know ur type.
Take your two minutes fame and get off my mention cool
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by melody91: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Take your two minutes fame and get off my mention cool
abeg who u be? who sabi ur papa? goan sleep abeg

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
melody91:
abeg who u be? who sabi ur papa? goan sleep abeg
Bye boy cool
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by melody91: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Bye boy cool
bye to your father too

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hahaha am the next person to beat the hell out of your lazy self
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
melody91:
bye to your father too

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by melody91: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=67023914][/quote]hahaha....I give up o,don't know why it's really hard to come by smart people these days

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by mikejj(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin op so girl don ever chop your father wayo wayo

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by mikejj(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
. u dey here dey hizz c girl like you dey beat boy. \:
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Bye boy cool

Who you be... That you are telling him bye boy, you be beyonce
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I only fight with gals on the bed
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2018

I'm A Lazy Youth, i Cant Read All That
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by SmellingAnus(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hahhaah funny you... I have had a similar experience years ago although she wasn't a classmate but years later we became lovers... She is even late now... Eremu... May your soul Rest in Peace...
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
jonaifame22:

You see your life
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You see your life
what?
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Prognose: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
jonaifame22:
what?
Ahahahahaha grin

Nice one op!

Blessing is still a tomboy o, but now she's married with 2 boys and works for the federal govt. Strong hardworking woman and very industrious. She settled in asaba. I'll show her this your story grin
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Prognose:

Ahahahahaha grin

Nice one op!

Blessing is still a tomboy o, but now she's married with 2 boys and works for the federal govt. Strong hardworking woman and very industrious. She settled in asaba. I'll show her this your story grin
lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Hahhaah funny you... I have had a similar experience years ago although she wasn't a classmate but years later we became lovers... She is even late now... Eremu... May your soul Rest in Peace...
hope u fvcked her well?
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Auladimeji(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
tongue I'm selling beers to those that came/will come to read comments

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Auladimeji(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
I'm here to cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Auladimeji(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Student cant bully me and i dont bully student because i walked with the DONS until i became a DON myself

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by SmellingAnus(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
jonaifame22:
hope u fvcked her well?
it was more like the opposite... She fuc.ked me very well... I think she was probably the only girl then that her appetite was more than mine... First fuc.k was more like a vigil till morning with small break time... After which, others too numerous to mention...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
it was more like the opposite... She fuc.ked me very well... I think she was probably the only girl then that her appetite was more than mine... First fuc.k was more like a vigil till morning with small break time... After which, others too numerous to mention...
wow, I envy you
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
melody91:
bye to your father too
make thunder no fire you melody91 for insulting my bae
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by melody91: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
make thunder no fire you melody91 for insulting my bae
lol...your bae no get sense
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
melody91:
lol...your bae no get sense
are you not the one that quote and now you are telling me my bae don't have sense

I beg pass one side

Let this be the last time you will quote her unnecessary melody91

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? / She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. / Leaked Sex Video Of Area Girl Mercy And Boyfriend Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.