Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:51 PM

Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? (2689 Views)

Mention That Nairalander You've Done Legit Business With / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / Is It That There's No Legit Business On Nairaland Again ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by nicvic07(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
GOODDAY PLS IS THIER ANYONE WITH A GOOD LEGIT BUSINESS IDEA WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE THAT CAN YIELD PROFIT WHEN INVESTED UPON. PLS QUOTE ME WITH YOUR WHATSAPP LINE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU AND LETS TALK AND SEE HOW WE CAN RUN THINGS TOGETHER. THANKS N.Ls
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by joshuaudokwu: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
yes contact me with this number 08168707580
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by keneryhark(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
reach me on 08059290962. business ideas are strictly IT oriented
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by UrRealG: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
PM me
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Keulere29: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
watsapp me on 08068278621,u will forever appreciate though its a mineral resources business
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Cashrange660: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
nicvic07:
GOODDAY PLS IS THIER ANYONE WITH A GOOD LEGIT BUSINESS IDEA WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE THAT CAN YIELD PROFIT WHEN INVESTED UPON. PLS QUOTE ME WITH YOUR WHATSAPP LINE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU AND LETS TALK AND SEE HOW WE CAN RUN THINGS TOGETHER. THANKS N.Ls

Yes, a legit gold business.. I have been into gold business since 2016... You will make cool profit from it. I started with only 28k. Whatsapp me on 07065602825
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by AmoloPatrick(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
+2348136808039 Amolo Patrick
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
nicvic07:

Bro I am a YouTube content creator who runs two channels name SIMBAZ and XSPORTS but Simbaz is the 5th biggest tech based channel in Nigeria so invest in my channels by aiding me buy new vlogging kit for my channel and we can work together creating video contents for income, I stay at ibeju lekki adeba my number is on my profile please call me or give me your line here so I can send you my plan and meet u at shoprite sangota novera for a meeting thank you

Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by vpaymoney(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
nicvic07:
If you like on-demand app business that has scale through the Ayeen first stage. And stand a high Chance of winning. Cos of its enormous benefits. Just some part of it on equity base will give you a stake init. And we become partners. AYEEN OR NO AYEEN. WE WILL SOAR. WA:08091117809
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by maureen44(f): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oga pls carry ur hard earn money and invest in palm oil business, u will thanks me latter
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Pamela96(f): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
nicvic07:
There are several businesses out there (online and offline) but the question is, how many of them are profitable enough? how many of them can be classified as a quality business? How many of them have a good operational system in place? How many of them are not capital intensive? How many of them can survive the five year mark?

Not many, I can tell you!

Sometimes it all depends on your packaging and your strategies. How you maximize your potential market will determine how well your business will keep running.

Don't go jumping into a business without doing proper research, market analysis and having solid plan.

Soon on here, you will start seeing the normal suggestions like cat fish farming, poultry, mini importation, blogging, betting shop, laundry or even barbing salons. Well, these aren't bad but you need to apply a lot of innovation before you can make anything tangible from it. You should really consider something different.

For instance, if you want to go into a car wash business, get a land close to an open road where there are no other car wash, put up a bar, resturant as well as a supermarket as part of the car wash and bring in some sexy customer service ladies with some salesmanship experience, make everything standard (lounge with A.C, TV and the likes) and this way, you can charge a higher fee due to your customer service and you will still make a lot more money from the restaurant, bar and supermarket since your customers will likely eat, drink and buy something while you your guys was their cars. I could go deeper into various ways on how to setup these businesses properly.

For online, have you considered setting up a profitable subscription-based website? It generates a minthly recurring income and its very cheap and easy to setup. To get started, visit here https://www.ghavoch.com/setup or you let http://www.laticodes.com do it for you.

I know several I.T based businesses where you only need to put up a solid website and maybe an office space but you end up making more money than most of the offline businesses you have been hearing about.

I think you would love to meet my mentor. He can talk and act better on this (as well as give many business ideas to work on) as he is currently running several profitable businesses himself. (whatsapp line: 070-37-533-965)

1 Like

Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by nicvic07(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pamela96:

There are several businesses out there (online and offline) but the question is, how many of them are profitable enough? how many of them can be classified as a quality business? How many of them have a good operational system in place? How many of them are not capital intensive? How many of them can survive the five year mark?

Not many, I can tell you!

Sometimes it all depends on your packaging and your strategies. How you maximize your potential market will determine how well your business will keep running.

Don't go jumping into a business without doing proper research, market analysis and having solid plan.

Soon on here, you will start seeing the normal suggestions like cat fish farming, poultry, mini importation, blogging, betting shop, laundry or even barbing salons. Well, these aren't bad but you need to apply a lot of innovation before you can make anything tangible from it. You should really consider something different.

For instance, if you want to go into a car wash business, get a land close to an open road where there are no other car wash, put up a bar, resturant as well as a supermarket as part of the car wash and bring in some sexy customer service ladies with some salesmanship experience, make everything standard (lounge with A.C, TV and the likes) and this way, you can charge a higher fee due to your customer service and you will still make a lot more money from the restaurant, bar and supermarket since your customers will likely eat, drink and buy something while you your guys was their cars. I could go deeper into various ways on how to setup these businesses properly.

For online, have you considered setting up a profitable subscription-based website? It generates a minthly recurring income and its very cheap and easy to setup. To get started, visit here https://www.ghavoch.com/setup or you let http://www.laticodes.com do it for you.

I know several I.T based businesses where you only need to put up a solid website and maybe an office space but you end up making more money than most of the offline businesses you have been hearing about.

I think you would love to meet my mentor. He can talk and act better on this (as well as give many business ideas to work on) as he is currently running several profitable businesses himself. (whatsapp line: 070-37-533-965)
wonderful write up are you truly a lady dear?
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by zacwale(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
I am into mini business I wil guide you into it zacwale@gmail.com
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Pamela96(f): 12:30am On Apr 26, 2018
nicvic07:
wonderful write up are you truly a lady dear?
Sure. Surprised? Some of us are also business inclined.
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by nicvic07(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Pamela96:

Sure. Surprised? Some of us are also business inclined.
can I p.m you pls?
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by thinkaxis(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
I will recommend you start with affiliate marketing. This is the online business that can change your life, there are many companies you can promote but I suggest you start with Aliexpress Affiliate program. Check my signature for full tutorial.
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by adonai80: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
maureen44:
Oga pls carry ur hard earn money and invest in palm oil business, u will thanks me latter
Hi maureen,can u hook me up on the biz.Am based in abuja.This is mobile 08068570298
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by pakpan89(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Check my profile. You will see a post on POS business. It's the in thing now. The next "oil boom" business in Nigeria.
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by maureen44(f): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
adonai80:

Hi maureen,can u hook me up on the biz.Am based in abuja.This is mobile 08068570298

Alright u can chat me up on 08064610560.
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by daddio(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
maureen44:

Alright u can chat me up on 08064610560.

PLS, HOW PROFITABLE IS IT I WANT TO KNOW MORE. I RESIDES IN IBADAN.

THANKS
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Pixeldesign: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
nicvic07:
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by maureen44(f): 5:10am On Apr 29, 2018
daddio:

PLS, HOW PROFITABLE IS IT I WANT TO KNOW MORE. I RESIDES IN IBADAN.

THANKS
Very profitable and in high demand.
Chat me up
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by mhbabanna: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2018
maureen44:

pls how does it work and how much is needed for start up
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Ayoshewa12(f): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2018
[b][/b] A4 paper is a legit business and a profitable one at that, with #100 000 u can start,just look for a supplier then import. U can even store it in your room and supply (sell) to schools and computer centre .

1 Like

Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by NnamdiN: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Do you have up to 7million naira? 4-5million profit guaranteed in a year. All things being equal cool
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by obatine: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2018
nicvic07:

There's no need for long write ups just download this course from this site: https://investingvilla.com.ng/50pounddaily ....Watch the videos,read the manuals,adhere to simple instructions and smile to the bank daily.

Regards.
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by moneyadulttube: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info.
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by austey(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
obatine:

There's no need for long write ups just download this course from this site: https://investingvilla.com.ng/50pounddaily ....Watch the videos,read the manuals,adhere to simple instructions and smile to the bank daily.

Regards.

Thanks for the share bro,this is what have been searching for.
Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Eddodoh(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
[b][/b] A4 paper is a legit business and a profitable one at that, with #100 000 u can start,just look for a supplier then import. U can even store it in your room and supply (sell) to schools and computer centre .
This A4 Paper business that I went to an importer to know how much he can sell some cartons for me so I can be supplying to organisations. The price he gave me was almost same with what those organisations(biz centers & others) buy.

I was made to understand that the price of A4 Paper is a known one that I can hardly add margin that will be beneficial to me. Since then, I 4get about the business.

1 Like

Re: Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? by Pamela96(f): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2018
nicvic07:
can I p.m you pls?
Sure. I don't bite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 Secrets Of Making Money Online (learn It Here Free) / Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria / How To Produce Laundry Soap In The Most Economical Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.