Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? (13352 Views)

Tips For Bank Marketers: How To Get A Steady Flow Of New Accounts. / I Quit Because Most Clients Want Bank Marketers To Offer Their Bodies - Joke Ade / Bank Marketers And Meeting Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 18, 2010
Hello house,
it is a very painful i will be going back tomoro, if not i must confess my staying in nigeria is really fun.

Back to the topic, i went to a couple of banks to get some of their packages, woo the way the marketers do display their marketing actions with their body is alarming shocked shocked shocked shocked 3 out of the 4 marketers even went to the extent of telling me that they can bring their forms to my hotel room for me to fill if i like after i told them that i do not have the time to fill forms right in the bank

This kept me wondering what kind of people we do hv in the banks and how much salary they recieve monthly, and are they trying to seduce me with romance in other to hv my cash fix with them or wht? Plz wht do u think? cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 7:28am On May 18, 2010
In any business involving sales of goods or services, the provider will go to any lengths to win a customer or make a sale. Showing even a minimum of interest is enough to get them to push till they get you/lose you. So yes, they are just doing their job. It's called "sales" and they are basically, salespeople.

By the way, how is "Sharaton"?? LOL. Check ur spelling wink.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by 190: 7:35am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

Hello house,
it is a very painful i will be going back tomoro, if not i must confess my staying in nigeria is really fun.

Back to the topic, i went to a couple of banks to get some of their packages, woo the way the marketers do display their marketing actions with their body is alarming shocked shocked shocked shocked 3 out of the 4 marketers even went to the extent of telling me that they can bring their forms to my hotel room for me to fill if i like after i told them that i do not have the time to fill forms right in the bank

This kept me wondering what kind of people we do hv in the banks and how much salary they recieve monthly, and are they trying to seduce me with romance in other to hv my cash fix with them or wht? Plz wht do u think? cool

wooooo
which bank so that i can immediately set off there
and ask them to bring the forms to my house~ grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 18, 2010
maedan:

In any business involving sales of goods or services, the provider will go to any lengths to win a customer or make a sale. Showing even a minimum of interest is enough to get them to push till they get you/lose you. So yes, they are just doing their job. It's called "sales" and they are basically, salespeople.

By the way, how is "Sharaton"?? LOL. Check your spelling wink.

thanks 4 that, anyway sheraton is cool, but at your reply shocked shocked shocked shocked

190:

wooooo
which bank so that i can immediately set off there
and ask them to bring the forms to my house~ grin
na wao, u are desperate to knw them grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 7:53am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

thanks 4 that, anyway sheraton is cool, but at your reply shocked shocked shocked shocked

na wao, u are despirate to knw them grin grin grin grin

My reply grin?/ Lol. I can bet some NLanders have many experiences with such people, though not necessarily bankers. Even making enquiries online is risky; if you leave a contact number/address they will hound you with letters/calls so that you will regret disturbing them with your enquiries into their products/services.

It's the economy I guess; one customer is worth a lot of effort wink.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 18, 2010
^^ cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 18, 2010
@maedan, is that your pix?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by 190: 8:32am On May 18, 2010
^^
no na dbanj Kokolet # 4
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 18, 2010
@190, are u sure? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by 190: 8:40am On May 18, 2010
^^
210% sure~
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 18, 2010
^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by czer2(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2010
@poster are you the owner of form or you where sent by your boss,cause i see no reason why the girls will ask 4 your hotel room and you will not give them abi na 4 car you dey sleep ?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 18, 2010
^^ will u read well and reply well grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by czer2(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2010
Guy are you sure you are telling the truth
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 18, 2010
u think am bluffing or wht?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by maedan(f): 9:23am On May 18, 2010
More like blabbing/showing off.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 18, 2010
^^ meaning?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 18, 2010
where is everybody? smiley
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2010
jeez, i laugh in swahili, grin all the girls in naija are trying to seduce you, first it was the girl at the hotel you were staying , chasing you and wanted to sleep with you over a mere glass of baileys grin now the bankers wants to come to your hotel room and have fun with you just because you want to fill out a fun , are all the stories far-fetched or is it just me

why go to the bank in the first place if you dont have the time required to complete your transaction grin

1 Like

Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 18, 2010
^^i went to the bank to activate an online banking request i made online, from there, level just change when they saw my account history, i was being shown their different kind of packages, even of of the marketers told me that their salary level is increased base on their input to the bank when i asked her why all the rush and pressure on me 4 me to choose on one of the packages shown to me cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2010
ok if you say so , you remind me of Walter Mitty, grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 18, 2010
^^ grin grin grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

^^ grin grin grin

you find that funny do you? so you think being refered to as a Walter Mitty character is funny, ok then wink
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2010
^^ nope, am just laffing at ur dumbskull grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by violent(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2010
Back to the topic, i went to a couple of banks to get some of their packages, woo the way the marketers do display their marketing actions with their body is alarming     3 out of the 4 marketers even went to the extent of telling me that they can bring their forms to my hotel room for me to fill if i like after i told them that i do not have the time to fill forms right in the bank

You think everybody you meet is really daft to believe every stúpid lie you tell to show off?

How many banks did you go to, and how much do you have in each of those accounts for em marketers to swarm after you like you're some shít?

Someone says your fantasies beat that of Walter Mitty and you find it really funny?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

^^ nope, am just laffing at your dumbskull grin

i'd rather be dumb than be a big time fibber, that lies just to get attention, grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2010
violent:

You think everybody you meet is really daft to believe every stúpid lie you tell to show off?

How many banks did you go to, and how much do you have in each of those accounts for em marketers to swarm after you like you're some shít?

Someone says your fantasies beat that of Walter Mitty and you find it really funny?

oh, there was me thinking i was the only seeing through all his pathetic lies

next time he will be s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g the queen of england at her Palace next grin, absolutely pathetic
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 18, 2010
sesman:

i'd rather be dumb than be a big time fibber, that lies just to get attention, grin

now u just proved to me that you suffers from impulsive phallic processes  grin

violent:

now wht is ur stress, even if i decide to show off is it ur money,?  just log off or bypass thread(s) if u do not like it, ok?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

now u just proved to me that you suffers from impulsive phallic processes grin

oh grammar, you might want to learn how use the english language in the correct manner, i think the word should be suffer not suffers try to learn the small words before using big words, so please spare us with your frivolous jargons

Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by violent(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2010
now wht is your stress, even if i decide to show off is it your money,?   just log off or bypass thread(s) if u do not like it, ok?

Such a big time loser!

Point is you aren't even showing off. . . cos you don't have the bucks to show off. . . all the tales you been telling is just some pathetic stuffs your mind spits into your brain!

Real people with real swaggz wouldn't be found in an online forum saying "I'm cruising the town in my FX 45", or "I've got $$$ in my account and i'm being hounded for séx".

Only poor lowlifers, who all their life have been intimidated by the rich and whose mind is in relentless pursuit of the things they'd never do or have, say such stuffs
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

now u just proved to me that you suffers from impulsive phallic processes grin

now wht is your stress, even if i decide to show off is it your money,? just log off or bypass thread(s) if u do not like it, ok?

it is process not processes, damn
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2010
violent:

Such a big time loser!

Point is you aren't even showing off. . . cos you don't have the bucks to show off. . . all the tales you been telling is just some pathetic stuffs your mind spits into your brain!

Real people with real swaggz wouldn't be found in an online forum saying "I'm cruising the town in my FX 45", or "I've got $$$ in my account and i'm being hounded for séx".

Only poor lowlifers, who all their life have been intimidated by the rich and whose mind is in relentless pursuit of the things they'd never do or have, say such stuffs

that's him told grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Plans Fresh Banks’ Recapitalisation As Capital Base Weakens By $3.5bn / How To Call Your Bank For Free In Nigeria / Bank Customers To Pay N17.54bn As Card Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.