Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" (73075 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Governor Yahaya Bello's Leg Bandaged After Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by deavicky(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tmicheals123:
Sen. Shehu Sani has stated on Wednesday that Sen. Dino Melaye who was hospitalized is no longer in handcuffs at the Intensive Care Unit at the National Hospital, Abuja.

Sani shared this on his Facebook timeline where he revealed that he was among the few senators that were allowed to see the Dino Melaye when a delegation led by Senate Bukola Saraki visited him.

Melaye had jumped out of a vehicle conveying him to Kogi State.

Saraki said the embattled senator required the services of a cardiologist.

Read More: https://mashable.com.ng/melaye-no-longer-in-handcuffs-says-shehu-sani/

https://m.facebook.com/shehu.sani/posts/10215788362762932
which kind drip be that. I dey see korokorow handcuff una say na drip. APC I hail. Why are the but hands always together.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Get a good ambulance and move him to lokoja already.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by deebrownneymar: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'm begining to think he's guilty. When politicians are guilty and about to be caught they start feigning that they are terminally ill
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by one4GOD(f): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
visijo:
Is that Dino?
no, its Dano milk
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
SenatePresdo:
we all saw the handcuff. so why is the man lying to his ancestors?
Bro don't mind anything pics o. Some perfectly time captured photo can be very deceiving.
At least senator Sani was there in person and that guy is always blunt.
This same thing happened in Homeland season seven when someone took a perfectly timed photo and started sharing with wrong messages. The thing caused so many people to die.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Kennydoc(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
kaen1317:
So glad that everyone is getting a good taste of buhari. Had he not come to power we all would have been saying that "there was a man that could have changed Nigeria but bad people never allowed him come to power" or it would have been " buhari, the best president Nigeria never had". But see now, hunger and bloodshed and violent death is the change he promised. Another four years down this road and Afghanistan would be peaceful compared to nigeria

Just like people say about Abiola. Who knows how his tenure would have been, if he was allowed to rule. But anyway, being a Yoruba man, he would never have been one tenth as terrible as Buhari.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Evangdanyno2017(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino my man, you overcome all these intemidation and falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by OlaPhils(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
THAT WHICH I AM LOOKING AT ON DINO'S HAND DOES NOT LOOK TO ME LIKE WRIST WATCH, BRACELET OR PLASTER NOR BANDAGE
IT LOOKS LIKE HANDCUFF

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by seunjungle1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
His eyes wouldn't have seen all this trash had it been he support Faleke....Faleke should be smiling by now
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by 9jaArea: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino is suicidal, there's need to restrain him just incase he wants to kill himself and put anyone in trouble.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by stevio(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
No,it's Melaye grin
visijo:
Is that Dino?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by LyfeJennings(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na lamba this guy dey give us joor
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Topmaike007(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
JoeMaddog:
If jailing Dino is the only good thing Buhari will do in 4 years, I go manage am.
Dino is a disgrace to the good people of Kogi state.
oga biko mind your bizness,no be yahaya bello fault,na death wey kill the original kogi Governor i blame
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by cheezy4real(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
JoeMaddog:
If jailing Dino is the only good thing Buhari will do in 4 years, I go manage am.
Dino is a disgrace to the good people of Kogi state.

I understand you and your frustration.
Anyway your names explains it better
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by godwin120alex: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Anything #isallowed to happen to Dino
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Platony(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
5thElement:

Bunkum. Nonsense. Google and find out what's really happening. Stop displaying ignorance it's not attractive. Never was, never will be.
Hw cm he's bn arrested nw. Let Amaechi leave APC or starts criticizing dis govt, if he won't b charged 4 smtin. U're talkin as if u dnt undastand d game dis govt is playing. Are u nt in dis country?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by ogunsj: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
kaen1317:
So glad that everyone is getting a good taste of buhari. Had he not come to power we all would have been saying that "there was a man that could have changed Nigeria but bad people never allowed him come to power" or it would have been " buhari, the best president Nigeria never had". But see now, hunger and bloodshed and violent death is the change he promised. Another four years down this road and Afghanistan would be peaceful compared to nigeria
my friend did buhari stop you from eating? if you don't have a job go to your village and start farming. my only fault with buhari is in the area of security. it could have been handled better. both Idriss and Otorm should be sacked now and 2019.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by buhariguy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
SenatePresdo:
we all saw the handcuff. so why is the man lying to his ancestors?
idiotic pigs of Biafra handcuff.?
deavicky:
which kind drip be that. I dey see korokorow handcuff una say na drip. APC I hail. Why are the but hands always together.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Ten06(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Does Dino melaye and Saraki respect other people's rights??
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by jrusky(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
I think what I'm seen in Melaye hands is handcuff.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by limeta(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Am no hater
Get well soon and back to what you know how to do best

Buhari I hate you and yr family
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Bamidele7603: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Throw him in the trash....he's a gabbage
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by ibknaanii80: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't why I find it very "difficult to pity this guy even when I know he may not be guilty of this present accusations.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
kaen1317:
So glad that everyone is getting a good taste of buhari. Had he not come to power we all would have been saying that "there was a man that could have changed Nigeria but bad people never allowed him come to power" or it would have been " buhari, the best president Nigeria never had". But see now, hunger and bloodshed and violent death is the change he promised. Another four years down this road and Afghanistan would be peaceful compared to nogeria

Wail-On
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by ajogbogo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
WAKE UP AND IMPREGNATE TINUBU'S WIFE. THAT'S GANGSTA NIGGA.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Platony:
Hw cm he's bn arrested nw. Let Amaechi leave APC or starts criticizing dis govt, if he won't b charged 4 smtin. U're talkin as if u dnt undastand d game dis govt is playing. Are u nt in dis country?

Do I have to be in Nigeria to know that he has been evading arrest?

They said he's been evading arrest you're still asking how come he's just being arrested
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by osazsky(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
they were going to assasinate him in d bush,good move
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by SOFTENGR: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
oyetunder:
O ga! Lazy senator always dressing like Hulk Hogan and posing with his super cars.
Bad belle grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by koxi: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Firgemachar:

Dumb!

Not as dumb as you are though...
Re: Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" by Alva2018: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.