Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 (16260 Views)

Access Bank Information Technology Blue Internship / Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 - Apply Now / Stanbic IBTC Bank Private Banker Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by Naythan(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2018
mosespowei:
same here .....i think they review all application and send the link to the undergraduate and awaiting nysc...telling us that we the agba are not needed...congratulations to you all sha

This is not true.

I got the link, did the test and I'm done with service. Could that be a mistake
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by AmazingAngel(f): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2018
Kindly note that they do not discriminate between undergraduate and people awaiting service. I was an intern there last year and very many of my fellow interns were awaiting service while others were undergraduates.

You guys can just send an email to the email that sent the initial mail that you didn't get the link.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by Diamondwriter(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
AmazingAngel:
Kindly note that they do not discriminate between undergraduate and people awaiting service. I was an intern there last year and very many of my fellow interns were awaiting service while others were undergraduates.

You guys can just send an email to the email that sent the initial mail that you didn't get the link.
Cool.
What was the pay like?
And was the online assessment the only (and final) stage last year?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by AmazingAngel(f): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2018
Diamondwriter:
Cool.
What was the pay like?
And was the online assessment the only (and final) stage last year?

The pay was cool, the staff bus is also a plus. Yes once you pass the assessment test, you would be contacted to resume once they are ready.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by mosespowei: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2018
Naythan:

This is not true.

I got the link, did the test and I'm done with service. Could that be a mistake
okay
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by Stemaya4me: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please guys I need help with the last question of yesterday's online assessment (No 32) yesterday.

Is it how long will you be free for the internship?

Good luck guys.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
AmazingAngel:

The pay was cool, the staff bus is also a plus. Yes once you pass the assessment test, you would be contacted to resume once they are ready.

seriously you seem to know much about them, i mailed them but got an automated reply twice that i should chill for subsequent openings
how much is d pay a friend is considering relocating to lagos...

thanks dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by gidob(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
At least they sent the link
Exams tommorow

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
whoelse got the mail grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by mosespowei: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
daceo1:
hello guys check ur mailbox i just got a mail of the link to be taken tomorrow 8am -11am.

whoelse got the mail ?
congratulations to u and i think i got mine too. Praise God

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by hyrene46(f): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2018
mosespowei:
congratulations to u and i think i got mine too. Praise God

I got it
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2018
daceo1:

seriously you seem to know much about them, i mailed them but got an automated reply twice that i should chill for subsequent openings
how much is d pay a friend is considering relocating to lagos...

thanks dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2018
I got the email did the exam please how much is the pay?

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2018
please can you give us an extimate of the pay

AmazingAngel:

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by Sommie2012: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2018
I was automatically loggedout and now I can't proceed with the test since it's only one attempt. I have emailed them but got an automatic reply...what do I do please?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2018
Sommie2012:
I was automatically loggedout and now I can't proceed with the test since it's only one attempt. I have emailed them but got an automatic reply...what do I do please?

how did that happen, automatically logged out, did u close down?
don't think deres a solution except u put a call through to the HR to assist u
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by AmazingAngel(f): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2018
onceler:
please can you give us an extimate of the pay

I don't think it would be nice if i do that, i don't know their policy about this kind of thing as they might even be viewing this thread. However, the pay is above 20k

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by Ashmark(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2018
I didn't apply and they're sending me link for test
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by mosespowei: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please am through with the assessment test finally, please i dont know if they are going to reply us with our score , so as to know our faith and i pray we all make it.

Dont forget 2 teams are on thesame field, not both that will Win, but 1 team most super head and qualify for the next round, i will have love to meet everyone dat contributed on this platform when they start calling ....i bless God in our lives .....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by mosespowei: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Anybody know when they will start calling or sending emails . Either qualify or not qualify
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by emybasile: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ashmark:
I didn't apply and they're sending me link for test
I think we have the same issue here, maybe the position I applied for is not yet been worked on.
Hoping to get info about the position I applied for soon because I didn't do the test in order not to spoil the other opportunity
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by emybasile: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
AmazingAngel:

I don't think it would be nice if i do that, i don't know their policy about this kind of thing as they might even be viewing this thread. However, the pay is above 20k
Giving us their pay range would have been better.
Thanks anyway. Jah BlessU
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please i want to ask if they use to retain oo
AmazingAngel:

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
onceler:
Please i want to ask if they use to retain oo

lolss bro its internship not graduate trainee job
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Internship use to retain oo I know many other internship that use to retain they will score you and tell you after your NYSC you will be fixed to a position
daceo1:

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
onceler:
Internship use to retain oo I know many other internship that use to retain they will score you and tell you after your NYSC you will be fixed to a position

ohh dats nice but don't think banks do so
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by seuncoolboy: 3:51am On Jun 23, 2018
i also wrote the online Assessment test yesterday too. what next now?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by seuncoolboy: 3:54am On Jun 23, 2018
daceo1:

it doesn't matter.. Apparently one may be absorbed at the end so far he/she has finished service.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by AmazingAngel(f): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2018
The internship is for undergraduates and people awaiting service. After going for service, you're expected to apply for the graduate trainee (and not internship) and go through the recruitment process. I don't think there is anything like retainment. I might be wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2018
AmazingAngel:
The internship is for undergraduates and people awaiting service. After going for service, you're expected to apply for the graduate trainee (and not internship) and go through the recruitment process. I don't think there is anything like retainment. I might be wrong though.

my thoughts too dear theres a graduate trainee program so they can't just retain like dat, deres a process u must pass... erm plss amazingangel, plss i need to confirm something from u, pls can i mail u or whatsapp u ? thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2018
seuncoolboy:

it doesn't matter.. Apparently one may be absorbed at the end so far he/she has finished service.

keep the hope high mr seun,,,lols
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 by LagunJay: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
AmazingAngel:

Per momth ba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service / How To Reply To Interview Invitation / Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.