Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow (2030 Views)

Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? / I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow by Mrluv(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
pls someone shld help me my tecno l8 plus am planing to sell tomorrow power button just pulled off. i have search for it i could not see it. i have taking it to one engineer he said is not replaceable. i want to sell it tomorrow how can i replace it before the buyer come. i need that money badly
Re: Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow by clarocuzioo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mrluv:
pls someone shld help me my tecno l8 plus am planing to sell tomorrow power button just pulled off. i have search for it i could not see it. i have taking it to one engineer he said is not replaceable. i want to sell it tomorrow how can i replace it before the buyer come. i need that money badly

That button is irreplaceable, I have similar issue, took it to so manybplaces, nobody could fix it, what they told me they could do is connect a wire out of the power panel so I can use it as the button, but I did not want that.
The only way to replace that power button is to change the panel of the phone.
Re: Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow by JehanEddy07(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mrluv:

Your Village people at work grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow by gogeekish(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Try more places. Someone can fix it if Mr A can't. Never give up
Re: Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow by CaptainStephen(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Bad market grin

(1) (Reply)

What To Do Immediately Your Phone Fall Into Water / Whatsapp Introduces Exciting New Features: Full List Of The Updates / What's Wrong With Glo Internet Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.