Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow (32452 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Speed Darlington In Nigeria Ahead Of Zlatan Concert (video) / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by porshnuel: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2018
I only came to see the bouncers
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by twentyk(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
The day I'm able to buy a cole album the legit version will be my happiest day. and greatest gift you can ever give me on a birthday is a compilation of every single audio cole has voiced till date right from inception!!!!!

Albums!!!

List of my favorite track from each album he's ever done

1985 buzzing! ----------------------- K.O.D
de javu buzzing! ------------------ 4 your eyez only
love yourz buzzing! ------------ 2014 forest hill drive
let nas down buzzing! --------born sinner
lost ones buzzing! ---------- Cole world : sideline story

Mixtape!!!

List of my favorite track from each mixtape he's ever done ,

Premeditated murder ------ Friday night live
Grown simba --------------------- The warm up
Rags to riches --------------------- The come up

Compilation album !!!

Folger's crystal ------------- Revenge of the dreamer's

EP's !!!!

Rise above -------------------- Truly yourz 1
Cousins -------------------------- Truly yourz 2
New york times-------------- Truly yourz 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite cole track??! hard choice to pick !

Give it up for "Rise Above"

After listening to 90% of his singles till date! having listened to 90% featuring , Having listened to 100% Album , i think over all I've listened to 97% all works that has a jcole voice in it!

Sadly lost most of these tracks to where i copied them when i sold my laptop. still hurt me till now!!!!!!!

Too lazy to compile from the ground up again but it will be a priceless gift if presented to me on my birthday may 14th!

Jcole is Nas rebirth! cold world no blanket! If you dont have a cole you get cold!

only thing left of my wishes is to sit with him and dbanj!
you truly a fan....Best songs-love yourz by jcole made me mellow d first time i blasted it...shii was on repeat for days(infact im mumbling d lyrics right now)2-Born sinner,this was my number one before love yours stole my heart....
Jcole -(im a student of nas so j.cole is my finest)
kendrick-(world no 1,probably d greatest...)
chance d rapper....(oh this boy is goooood...even kendrick called him d future...yall go listen to him....)and of course DAVIDO(i love everything david...infact im a fucking addict)
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
The day I'm able to buy a cole album the legit version will be my happiest day. and greatest gift you can ever give me on a birthday is a compilation of every single audio cole has voiced till date right from inception!!!!!

Albums!!!

Mixtape!!!

Compilation album !!!

EP's !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After listening to 90% of his singles till date! having listened to 90% featuring , Having listened to 100% Album , i think over all I've listened to 97% all works that has a jcole voice in it!

Sadly lost most of these tracks to where i copied them when i sold my laptop. still hurt me till now!!!!!!!

Too lazy to compile from the ground up again but it will be a priceless gift if presented to me on my birthday may 14th!

Jcole is Nas rebirth! cold world no blanket! If you dont have a cole you get cold!

God bless U bro
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
KOD Overrated by peeps who act like they’ve never heard a song with a message before undecided

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by trippleKAY(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
KOD on replay........
ATM
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nevee: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
“One day you have to decide who you gon’ be, a scary Nigga or a Nigga that’s gon’ rule like me...”

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by crazygod(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Shukusheka:
Lol, what is he doing here anyways. Only few Nigerians know him or listen to his music. We would rather listen to average & wacky mainstream rappers like Migos, Future, Rick-Ross, French Montana & Cardi B. grin

Cardi B is not average. angry
And you will be surprised the number of music lovers that listen to J.Cole. The only rapper alive whose lyrics one can relate to. Philosopher extraordinaire cool
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
that people still come to is hellhole on purpose is a wonder this days,most nigerians would love to be anywhere but here, let Buhari and his herdsmen have Nigeria
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2018
Goodman2030:

Cole fan for life bro.... forest hill Drive 2014 still the greatest..
so far..
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Vinstel: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2018
J Cole is fire!! Welcome bro
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Snow02: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2018
yes ooo it's Cole World out here
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Jonjerrie(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Apparently,kids on drugs kod,
Black Friday,born sinner,folded cloth,
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Albums!!!

Mixtape!!!

Compilation album !!!

EP's !!!!

Here is a true fan men.
You do know ur Artist.
One luv bra.
My favorites are lost ones, love yourz, wet dreams. Jamming 1985 now.

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by santislim8(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Albums!!!

Mixtape!!!

Compilation album !!!

EP's !!!!

fellow Stan. Personally I have listened to most of his tracks too, I notice people tend to sleep on "Runaway ”

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Snow02: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2018
9jaown:
listen to his (this) album. And you will become a fan.
you missed his point.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by blessingsonflee(f): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2018
My boyfriend is in Lagos o kiss kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by MEILYN(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Shukusheka:
Lol, what is he doing here anyways. Only few Nigerians know him or listen to his music. We would rather listen to average & wacky mainstream rappers like Migos, Future, Rick-Ross, French Montana & Cardi B. grin

You would be surprised. Many people would gather to go watch him.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by efedavies: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
this is my man,when we talk about real hip pop.this is the man.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
9jaown:
go get this album

KOD

Great album according to reviews

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Maj196(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Window Pain (KOD)
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by onward4life(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
sirelexzy:

i finally found a j cole addict like me grin

I Let Nas Down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Opiletool(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2018
"Light please". Love the song.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by chukzyfcbb: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Shukusheka:

how dare you put Ricky rozay in the same list as migos and future. Rozay got flows to any beat, even if its a burial song with a beat, rozay would murder that.

That's how slick he is. Take rozay off that list

6 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by teekrackz(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
G.O.A.T
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by freeman95(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Albums!!!

Mixtape!!!

Compilation album !!!

EP's !!!!

Pls where do you live, let me buy you one chilled Hennessey...

True cole Fan!
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by ollah2: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2018
9jaown:
go get this album

Didn't get Nas down.

KOD

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Oluwambo147(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2018
misreal:
Please is the j Cole the former Chelsea footballer?
yes den don sign am for mfm

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2018
yungmoney447:
So we should fry beans
bro fry your testicles too if you can
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Skepticus: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
blessingsonflee:
My boyfriend is in Lagos o kiss kiss grin

Time to put your "Baby Mama" game on.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by chukzyfcbb: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
J.Cole is good but I just don't enjoy his songs totally.

Presently, I can't stop listening to Joyner Lucas.
He tells story just like J.Cole, but his use of words is so slick that you just can't have enough.

One of the most intelligent rapper I have ever listened to

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sandra Okon Bassey Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.