Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996402 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 8:10am On May 18, 2018
Wow! Congratulations! Still dreaming of the day I will post my own update smiley

browndoll:
You are God from beginning to the end there's no place for argument, You are God all by Yourself!!!
Woke up to PPR!!!!
April 4th AOR
I'm coming let me take my son to school before i write my epistle �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Opsycal: 8:10am On May 18, 2018
browndoll:
You are God from beginning to the end there's no place for argument, You are God all by Yourself!!!
Woke up to PPR!!!!
April 4th AOR

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolfa(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2018
sthillz:
I noticed some people are sending me a PM but I'm not getting any emails.. Not sure why
being first time..try to reply that email....then conversation can start between the two of you...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2018
Fresty:

yeah my question is how soon does the email deliver? is it not supposed to be instant? is there usually a few days delay in delivery? which kain thing be this one?

Mails are instant but schools have ways they process theirs. Mine checks at close of work everyday and collate them for processing end of the week. If school didn't receive yours, speak to wes. Did you receive a mail notifying you wes sent the request to your school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2018
ysteph:
Guess you are with the great LVO!!!

When i sent the inquiry initially, they told me Ottawa o. I'll ask again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:26am On May 18, 2018
Congrats ooooooo. Waiting on your gist abeg.

browndoll:
Woke up to PPR!!!!
April 4th AOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 8:29am On May 18, 2018
Congratulations
browndoll:
Woke up to PPR!!!!
April 4th AOR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2018
Fresty:

no this is the mail sent to the uni for verification of my docs. they say they haven't received it. wanted to know if anyone experiences a time lag in delivering considering the fact that email is instant.

when I'm done with eca, I will rejoice like I got PR!!!!
i go follow you rejoice ooo. Me i don comot mind ontop mine. Dont worry everything will be fine. See if WES can resend the mail or check if it has flown into spam box
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emelueobi(f): 8:32am On May 18, 2018
Everybody gather round, It's a PPR, i must announce my ppr on this thread.
ITA January 24th
AOR March 27th
MEDP April 6th
IP1 April 6th
IP2 May 17th
PPR May 17th
FSW O

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by loudlumi: 8:35am On May 18, 2018
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys it is PPR.
Jeez
I am typing this.
Thank you God.

I remember the joy of passing IELTS last year and saying I wonder how PPR feels. I have to tell you it feels like you are in a dream, i have had to screenshot the mail over 10 times, forwaded a copy to a separate email and had to check my cic account.

Thanks to @newmum who heloed with my job NOC to @jergins for the help at unilag @glitteringstar for silently inspiring and the lady who reached out to help with my sons passport.

God bless us all, and let us keep giving a helping hand.

Off i go to the living in Canada thread.
Merci.
Timeline

ITA : FEB 21
AOR: APRIL 5 LETTER WAS DATED APRIL 6
MEP : APRIL 27
CPCO: MAY 18

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cutezain(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2018
Abeg Wetin do studio 24 passports o! Make I know now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:43am On May 18, 2018
I am assuming that he is unmarried. With his age, 2 or more certificates, 1 year experience, and 8777 in IELTS, he would get a 432. Even with a masters and other factors above remaining the same, he only gets a 439.

His options are: Acquire 2 more years of work experience to max out on points for that. His score will shoot up above 460. If he is in a hurry to begin processing his Canny PR visa, another option which is even more realistic and saves time would be to ensure that he maxes out on IELTS (LWRS 8.5 7.5 8 7.5), with his 1 year experience and 2 or more certs which he already has, he gets a 444 which is a fine score for an ITA.

No need to do masters abeg. Long thing. IELTS is the key to cracking this one. He should focus on getting maximum scores.

Ladeeey:

I wanted to mail you cos i want to know what my brother can do to increase his crs score also,
He's 30
Bsc
Post graduate diploma
1year work experience
But somehow i dont know why hes not getting up to 430 wen i put i do protected score.i don't know if its me or he should still get more certificates.as for me i want to do my masters as you advised.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2018
Wow Congrats!!!
browndoll:
Woke up to PPR!!!!
April 4th AOR

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 8:47am On May 18, 2018
ghen! ghen!! ghen!!! ghen!!! It's raining PPR ooo..

It's like March & April AOR are on fire ooo!!!!

Congratulations to all PPR swallowers!

@browndoll still waiting for gist oo...

Cheers!!!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 8:47am On May 18, 2018
balogunsam:

Mails are instant but schools have ways they process theirs. Mine checks at close of work everyday and collate them for processing end of the week. If school didn't receive yours, speak to wes. Did you receive a mail notifying you wes sent the request to your school?

yes I received the email and update in my WES account. will call school today then will decide whether to contact WES after that.
thanks. u too much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:48am On May 18, 2018
Congrats to @emelueobi and @loudlumi. This PPR rain is refreshing.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:50am On May 18, 2018
Newmum0615:

It really is

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumayo: 8:51am On May 18, 2018
Congrats to all ppr recipients. May the land favour you all. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 8:52am On May 18, 2018
browndoll:
Woke up to PPR!!!!
April 4th AOR

Wow. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2018
fizzile:
i go follow you rejoice ooo. Me i don comot mind ontop mine. Dont worry everything will be fine. See if WES can resend the mail or check if it has flown into spam box

okay. will call school again on Monday. u too much. Na una be the real MVP. long live Justin Trudeau. Maple leaf loading. lmaooooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Raconteur14(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2018
Congratulations to @browndoll, @emelueobi, @loudlumi and all other PPR recipients. It is really a week of PPR rain. More blessings

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretyveecee: 8:53am On May 18, 2018
Good morning E-family

Thank God for the rain of PPR in the house
congratulations to the PPR recipients.

Please house, any IMT ENUGU graduate in the house? i need help with my WES verification, i have been on it since last year

please someone should help me please

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 8:54am On May 18, 2018
Newmum0615:
You can say that again! I have been smiling since I opened this thread this morning... so so refreshing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:56am On May 18, 2018
Keep holding on my brother. One day soon, we will post our testimony.
balogunsam:

Sister!! Nawah o. Our PPR must jump and pass oooo... chai...since January AOR! They should please o...the wait is something else.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 8:57am On May 18, 2018
emelueobi:
ITA January 24th
AOR March 27th
MEDP April 6th
IP1 April 6th
IP2 May 17th
PPR May 17th
FSW O

Congratulations. Wow i love this heavy downpour of ppr

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 8:58am On May 18, 2018
Ottawa is where all applications are submitted.
Then, they distribute to the different VO's.
I doubt Ottawa will keep your file for this long.
Anyways, you're almost there.

balogunsam:

When i sent the inquiry initially, they told me Ottawa o. I'll ask again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 8:59am On May 18, 2018
Congratulations to all recent PPR Choppers @browndoll, @emelueobi and @loudlumi

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 9:00am On May 18, 2018
loudlumi:
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys it is

Wow another one. Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:00am On May 18, 2018
Congratulations.

loudlumi:
Jeez
I am typing this.
Thank you God.

Merci.
Timeline

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosky47: 9:04am On May 18, 2018
Congrats to all with PPR testimonies. We rejoice with you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2018
emelueobi:
ITA January 24th
AOR March 27th
MEDP April 6th
IP1 April 6th
IP2 May 17th
PPR May 17th
FSW O

Congratulationssssss.....great news! Go flourish!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2018
loudlumi:
Jeez
I am typing this.
Thank you God.

I remember the joy of passing IELTS last year and saying I wonder how PPR feels. I have to tell you it feels like you are in a dream, i have had to screenshot the mail over 10 times, forwaded a copy to a separate email and had to check my cic account.

Thanks to @newmum who heloed with my job NOC to @jergins for the help at unilag @glitteringstar for silently inspiring and the lady who reached out to help with my sons passport.

God bless us all, and let us keep giving a helping hand.

Merci.
Timeline

Eh oo...this is PPR rain for real. Huge congrats tovyou...go flourish!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.