Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996354 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jadel03: 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
I think one can also register with Ivy League Associate in yaba. I also think their fees are cheaper than BC.

A call on an email to them would help.

happytbaby:
For those asking for costs and how to go about the F1 to F3 ish, please find attached. Please do not take the papers with levity o, lest they use your money to plant flowers in Glasgow....you won't even be able to see the flowers sef.

Sorry guys @ turning the thread to ACCA thread, it's a means to an end for some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PresVA: 6:37pm On May 20, 2018
mcstan18:

You are not alone in this line of thought. It is inconceivable that 3 ACCA papers command more recognition in Canada than 15 ICAN papers. It is shameful, to say the least.
Yeah. I read somewhere on this thread where someone said that ICAN aca gets unfavorable evaluation because ICAN doesn't include grade/score in the transcript sent to wes which is contrary to WES' s specification. ...

if so, we can reach out to ICAN to start doing the needful... by the time two or three people write to them.....they'll adjust.. we can't keep calm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by twistedfantasy: 6:48pm On May 20, 2018
Pls i have an unusual situation at hand. While awaiting my transcript to be ready at my school. I decided to first send wes copies of my certificate by hello fax pending when my transcript is ready. This is what my wes status read.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 5/15/2018
Pending
Evaluation in Progress. Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

I am surprise to see such because I am yet to send my transcript to them. Now they saying am not expected to do anything, without any date of completing the evaluation. Also since then am yet to get an up date from them. Pls if anyone has similar or useful information, I will be glad to hear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 6:48pm On May 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bros, u have been told, u can't adopt a family member. I don't know if u manage to get adoption papers, IRCC will approve ur application. Tweet at them.
Really? I must have missed that part of the thread.

I have a niece that has been with us for 5 years now.

Both parents are dead and I have been thinking of getting adoption documents and take her along with us when the time comes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SolutionsGuy: 6:52pm On May 20, 2018
Pls what's all these ACCA, F1, F3 about?

It's better a thread of ACCA is created. For more than 24 hours person dey come here read ACCA.

Mummy GlitteringStar abeg o!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ribaby(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
Pls what's all these ACCA, F1, F3 about?

It's better a thread of ACCA is created. For more than 24 hours person dey come here read ACCA.

Mummy GlitteringStar abeg o!

Oga easy! That it doesn't apply to you doesn't mean it's not beneficial to others.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2018
It's not unusual just sit tight your profile will soon change back to awaiting one(1) document or something like that. It may also show that your certificate has been accepted.
twistedfantasy:
Pls i have an unusual situation at hand. While awaiting my transcript to be ready at my school. I decided to first send wes copies of my certificate by hello fax pending when my transcript is ready. This is what my wes status read.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 5/15/2018
Pending
Evaluation in Progress. Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

I am surprise to see such because I am yet to send my transcript to them. Now they saying am not expected to do anything, without any date of completing the evaluation. Also since then am yet to get an up date from them. Pls if anyone has similar or useful information, I will be glad to hear.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 7:25pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
guy y are u complicating tins na. U have seen screenshot can we move on now Acca send transcript to wes for free. Ur assessing diff certificates they have nothing to do with each oda. Jeez

thats all man. no more question. cheers to all pursing ACCA cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nonen(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
bizguru000:

Interesting how these CIC requirements favor the "less privileged" graduates

Keep getting deceived Oh Mr. "high privileged" graduate. You think you put more effort to earn your graduation than the "less privileged" graduates? Thank God for starting this Canadian PR process, you'd soon get to better climes where people are evaluated by their content, and not context better.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Issyman(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2018
After paying 25k for unilag transcript, contacts still asking for greasing of the palm.... This country can't move forward. I wonder if people can't just do their jobs without asking for bribe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 20, 2018
pepe1:

Really? I must have missed that part of the thread.

I have a niece that has been with us for 5 years now.

Both parents are dead and I have been thinking of getting adoption documents and take her along with us when the time comes.

Case of an orphan may be different.. Tweet at them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 20, 2018
nonen:

Keep getting deceived Oh Mr. "high privileged" graduate. You think you put more effort to earn your graduation than the "less privileged" graduates? Thank God for starting this Canadian PR process, you'd soon get to better climes where people are evaluated by their content, and not context better.
He wasn't rubbishing anyone hence the paranthesis.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2018
The title of this thread should be changed to ACCA - F1 to F3 pls and pls

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2018
AyubAlam:

Thank you for your reply.
For this WES evaluation of "Completion of a college level certificate', what are the documents that you have arranged to send to WES? I mean can there be any chance that your ICAN ACA or your part of your bachelors played a role in giving you this evaluation by any chance?
smiley

Every degree or certificate evaluated or their outcome is independent of each other.
See your ICAN is just paper.. I can advise to throw it away or dash person for free. It's not even really useful here o. When I was doing ICAN, I had this idea of "ICAN will get me that dream job". All na wash. Kole werk o

Am already feeling like I did something wrong posting screenshots here bcs I dint know it only confuse you even more. I thought you and others only needed confirmation. Which I helped you get.

The screenshot I posted isint mine but I am telling you for free that it is legit and the person only wrote f2 n f3 while claiming exemption for f1 and I am doing the same thing myself.

should give you my guys contact who works with WES so you can call to confirm and hear from the director of evaluations yourself. shocked shocked grin

Kuku kee me with QUESHON na

See a beta screen grab with dates dat you can relate to

Gracias.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
guy y are u complicating tins na. U have seen screenshot can we move on now Acca send transcript to wes for free. Ur assessing diff certificates they have nothing to do with each oda. Jeez

Am I not in trouble?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Nice one! Thanks for sharing....

Cc: Mcstan18, Emmasonic4me, Raconteur14 et al.

You guys are the inspiration oo.

I dey learn work na

Thanks GS grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
DboyizGood:
For all of us considering ACCA F1-F3 pls go ahead.

This proof you see here is for F2 and F3 as exemption was claimed for F1. So if your degree permits you to claim exemption, pls claim for F1 only bcs if you claim for more than that, you will not get a positive evaluation but if your degree does not qualify you for exemption do F1-F3. 6 months intensive can make this happen for you.

Oya make una go read una book. The exam is not as easy as it sounds oo but it's very doable. This one sure pass TEF or any other degree program o.

See ECA screen grab below

Gracias

Can all exams F1,F2,F3 be taken one day?
If no, at what interval do you advise I take the exams?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LaCheese(f): 8:01pm On May 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I appreciate you all for taking out time to post great and relevant info. I’m sorry if this is off the topic but I’d really appreciate any vital information as regards evaluation of a pgde from NTI. WES is still awaiting verification from institution and it’s over a month now. Has anyone ever had his or her pgde (NTI) result successfully evaluated? I’d really need some info on how to go about pushing them to reply. Any contact? Any help? Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2018
Thanks for your response. I remember someone once mentioned that HND without ND will have complications during evaluation; and that's my concern.

Elfmannisback:

Evaluate all the three, I. E HND,ICAN ATS AND BSC Exclude the ICAN ACA. HND is up to a 3year Diploma but use WES oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2018
segzy14:

Can all exams F1,F2,F3 be taken one day?
If no, at what interval do you advise I take the exams?

Yes o

Anyone you fail, you can register again and Write only the one failed.

You can also choose to write in batches if you want. It's that flexible.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2018
safex:
Thanks for your response. I remember someone once mentioned that HND without ND will have complications during evaluation; and that's my concern.

Just evaluate BSc and ATS if you think HND will cause issues for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bizguru000: 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

He wasn't rubbishing anyone hence the paranthesis.

He obviously did not understand my post..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 20, 2018
safex:

Which complication? That's the best combo. U can even exclude ur B. Sc.. Send ur ATS and HND..but to be on the safe side, involve it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 20, 2018
bizguru000:

He obviously did not understand my post..
Grammar was the problem. I remember GCE 2001, in the English Language essay, there was a story of how cults or gangs of students' senate took whoever they wanna deal with to their 'chamber house'.. The question was why was the two words in quotes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 8:27pm On May 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Case of an orphan may be different.. Tweet at them.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 8:33pm On May 20, 2018
Please hook me up, my email:akomchinedu@yahoo.com

Zutlin:

It's your lucky day! My husband just spoke with the woman who helped us not quite 10 mins ago. I can hook you up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2018
DboyizGood:

Every degree or certificate evaluated or their outcome is independent of each
can we see the exact dates to be sure angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LaCheese(f): 8:41pm On May 20, 2018
Engr2000:
Please check your mail...
. Hello, please I need your help. I’m stuck with my evaluation. Wes is still awaiting verification from NTI for over a month now. Could you please help me with a contact number for follow up? Or advice on how to go about it. Thanks so much...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 20, 2018
DboyizGood:

Yes o

Anyone you fail, you can register again and Write only the one failed.

You can also choose to write in batches if you want. It's that flexible.

One last question, how long do one need to prepare for the three courses if I wanna write the three at once.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 20, 2018
DboyizGood:

Just evaluate BSc and ATS if you think HND will cause issues for you.
Yeah. @Safex,i didn't get u initially. U may have to let WES know u used ATS instead of OND/ND beforehand. If I were you, I will get them all excluding ICAN ACA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.