Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (994851 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 10:02am On May 22, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Why do you want to leave it out?

hi, thanks for all you do... please can NYSC be used as work experience will it count for points? thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:03am On May 22, 2018
ednut1:
this is wat happens when u use all those sites offering free assessment when the CRS tool is der. Sadly lots of indians and nigerians would be scammed

Yes, thats how they usually get their email addresses and personal details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 10:03am On May 22, 2018
Thanks, I have gotten it by using the search engine.
coolangel54:
Please, someone should help with link to Cambridge IELTS 13. I downloaded it but some audio tapes are not playing. Please, the link.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 10:09am On May 22, 2018
Please lets edit the long posts. This can be done when replying. The pages are moving fast

ednut1:

dane15:

Canada has no ballot or lottery in place for immigrants' selection. Be warned!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:09am On May 22, 2018
Na so oooo
Newmum0615:
IT people we have F1-F3 too grin Issnor only them o.

Modules Offered
Foundation (Level 3): F1 E-Technology, F2 Practical Use of Software, F3 Organisational Practice.

Diploma (Level 4): D1 Personal & Professional Practice in Information Systems, D2 Information Systems in Organisations, D3 Using ICT in an Organisational Environment, D4 Website Development, D5 Information Systems in Organisations, D6 Information Systems Development.

Higher Diploma (Level 5): H1 Management Information Systems, H2 Information Systems Strategy, H3 Contemporary Issues in Systems Design, H4 Database Development, H5 Project Management for Information Systems, H6 Business IS Project (Practical).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:19am On May 22, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 10:19am On May 22, 2018
Hello sis, pls is it professional diploma in HR Management that was evaluated as 3 years?
MummyJaygirls:
For those of u looking for extra points and have CIPM cert, send it to WES, it’s evaluated as 3yrs. ACT FAST!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:20am On May 22, 2018
Lets be subtle please, the guy already knows whats up, I believe he posted for others to know scammers abound

dane15:

Canada has no ballot or lottery in place for immigrants' selection. Be warned!!!

If you don't know what to do with money
, please help me add to my financial reserve. grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:26am On May 22, 2018
Fresty:

You can claim points for it if the work experience falls under NOC A, B or 0.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Amakyzuu: 10:36am On May 22, 2018
Fuzzyman:

Hi there, please why did you need to add your cousins name ?

I had my eca sent to a Canadian address for the same reasons as yours ;everything turned out fine , and there was no extra delay .
I sent my ECA report to a Canadian address but when filling the form I put my relatives Canadian number... My ECA was delivered a day after I got the soft copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hopefuliam: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
Noc gurus please help with Noc pls
Newmum0615 I need your help please. I was thinking it's 2171 or 2282.But I m not sure

JD is
Assist in the resolution of all customer issues relating to IT or other customer impacting issues and validate the remedial actions undertaken to resolve the issues.
• Automate the reporting, logging and feedback mechanism of various units related issues and provision of feedback to the frontline teams on the status of the reported issues.
• Ensure trouble ticketing and Service Level Agreement Management for all issues escalated to the IT, Products Teams with respect to the Frontline teams.
• Suggest processes to ensure timely resolution validate the resolution and measure the efficiency of the solution. Where necessary, follow up with customers to seek clarification on issues and notify the customer when the issue is resolved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2018
For those who needs clarification on Direct Entry, see the picture. If you used:
ICAN ATS for your HND/BSc
ICAN ACA for your BSc
HND for your BSc
NCE for your BSc
A-Level for your BSc etc.

In a nut shell, if you didn't spend up to 4 years in University or you have HND without ND, you must also provide documentation for the qualification used for entry.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:42am On May 22, 2018
Double post.

happytbaby:
clown! What is the equivalence of each of the levels?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Speak2B: 10:45am On May 22, 2018
March AOR's how's it going? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:46am On May 22, 2018
I dey my dear. Verily verily I say to you, the wait has ended.
koonlay5:
@newmum0615, how are you?

The wait has ended.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cutezain(f): 10:56am On May 22, 2018
I noticed there is no post on this issue ,so I am doing one to help others.

[b][/b]SUBMITTING YOUR DOC WITH VFS
LAGOS OR ABUJA.

So today I got to the VFS Abuja office at 8:00am sharp, there was already a queue so I joined in.

When it gets to your turn, you would be asked your reason for been there, Express Entry Visa submission should be your answer, you would be requested to show them your document ( the PPR mail) and your international passport, you would further be informed to switch off your phone ( me I just complied becos my village pple can not do me)

Please note you are not there for biometrics ehen

At counter one your Documents would be accessed : International passport, PPR mail, VFS consent form you downloaded filed and signed and your two passport photograph ( yes I used studio 24 I should them the specification in the mail and they complied with it, stamped, signed, and dated; write your full name and DOB, also a photocopy of your International passport. There would be collected from you, I told them I didn't stay in Abuja so I requested DHL, I piece of paper was staple to my photocopied passport and handed to me and I was asked to move to counter 3 (bank)

At counter 3 you will make payment and a receipt would be handed to you ( yes I paid almost 23k whether na becos say na Abuja I o know sha I paid)

I went back t counter one to pick up my documents which have now been enveloped (green colour) and proceeded to counter 4.

Counter 4 na submission, you give the person your green bag, your filled courier form collected at counter one, your phone number, email, your payment receipt collected at Counter 3 (bank). He would now give you back one photocopied passport, your payment receipt ,another receipt with tracking number etc and you are free to go

In all I spent 55 minutes.
Please pple of GOD withdraw before you go there.
Please go early don't let your village pple get u
Please if you have any change in your family composition please fill the form (additional family info et al) and submit, I am the only applicant hence no need for that for me okay.

Listen attentively n follow there instruction.

GOOD LUCK

66 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigrad: 11:05am On May 22, 2018
Thanks for the materials.Do you know how a resident of Lagos can get a private tutor
smslive2:
ACCA Study Materials... The Google Drive would be updated as more official materials are found

ACCA Exam KIT & Study Materials
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sorefunmi(f): 11:10am On May 22, 2018
FRIDAY on my mind..IELTS British council..this will be my second and last with you ijn ..AMEN.....anyone with me on this journey ..this shall end in praise
inbtw..please who has a reliable contact who can help with University of Ibadan in processing transcripts..ejoor ,biko

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:12am On May 22, 2018
Speak2B:
March AOR's how's it going? grin

The market is selling, the ministry is moving forward grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wurdz: 11:15am On May 22, 2018
You may want to take out her number from your initial post as she may not like it
Issyman:

It mostly email they send to OOU for verification. Call Mrs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and be polite as much as possible. She is the one in charge of the verification but have ur ref number handy b4 calling her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Deniceone: 11:17am On May 22, 2018
happytbaby:
Lets be subtle please, the guy already knows whats up, I believe he posted for others to know scammers abound

You are right, the kind of comments people make on this thread shay........ . undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:19am On May 22, 2018
cutezain:

Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 11:24am On May 22, 2018
Good morning E family,
I did WES Evaluation for study permit 2ys ago, then upgraded it in March this year for IRCC purpose. It was ready on 6th of March, created my profile with it and got the first ITA on the 14th, which I declined and got another on the 26th of March. On the 13th I noticed a mistake on the report, I contacted WES severally, till the report was Corrected and changed on my profile on the 2nd of April.
Meaning that the result on my page shows 2nd of April. Both 6th of March and 2nd of April still appear on my profile but the results downloaded from each one reads 2nd of April.
I have uploaded the 2 results and I plan to use a detailed LOE to explain the situation.

I would like to know your thoughts on this.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rinzylee(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Na so. U go first google sibling.

Lol... Sibling na same mama and papa

How can I allow cousin in Canada be useless to my destiny nah? Reason am nah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:33am On May 22, 2018
Page zero something wink Thanks cutezain.
GlitteringStar:

Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PPR18: 11:38am On May 22, 2018
@GlitteringStar. I sent you a request to permit me send u a mail since and uptill now u havent even responded.
GlitteringStar:

Thanks for sharing this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:39am On May 22, 2018
rinzylee:

Lol... Sibling na same mama and papa

How can I allow cousin in Canada be useless to my destiny nah? Reason am nah
Still go ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:47am On May 22, 2018
Ayam not an Akkantant ooo... @happytbaby Please help!!!
chigrad:
Thanks for the materials.Do you know how a resident of Lagos can get a private tutor

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:50am On May 22, 2018
safex:
For those who needs clarification on Direct Entry, see the picture. If you used:
ICAN ATS for your HND/BSc
ICAN ACA for your BSc
HND for your BSc
NCE for your BSc
A-Level for your BSc etc.

In a nut shell, if you didn't spend up to 4 years in University or you have HND without ND, you must also provide documentation for the qualification used for entry.
This thing has been shown before but una no dey agree to search it. Sb go still ask u abt this today. U wan bet am?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:50am On May 22, 2018
Newmum0615:

Yeah.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:53am On May 22, 2018
It Could be because of the courier thingy that u spent 23K. Abuja cost is always naturally higher though. So it is established now that no other eAPR documents are required to be sent alongside the mentioned ones. Great input!
cutezain:
I noticed there is no post on this issue ,so I am doing one to help others.

[b][/b]SUBMITTING YOUR DOC WITH VFS
LAGOS OR ABUJA.

So today I got to the VFS Abuja office at 8:00am sharp, there was already a queue so I joined in.

When it gets to your turn, you would be asked your reason for been there, Express Entry Visa submission should be your answer, you would be requested to show them your document ( the PPR mail) and your international passport, you would further be informed to switch off your phone ( me I just complied becos my village pple can not do me)

Please note you are not there for biometrics ehen

At counter one your Documents would be accessed : International passport, PPR mail, VFS consent form you downloaded filed and signed and your two passport photograph ( yes I used studio 24 I should them the specification in the mail and they complied with it, stamped, signed, and dated; write your full name and DOB, also a photocopy of your International passport. There would be collected from you, I told them I didn't stay in Abuja so I requested DHL, I piece of paper was staple to my photocopied passport and handed to me and I was asked to move to counter 3 (bank)

At counter 3 you will make payment and a receipt would be handed to you ( yes I paid almost 23k whether na becos say na Abuja I o know sha I paid)

I went back t counter one to pick up my documents which have now been enveloped (green colour) and proceeded to counter 4.

Counter 4 na submission, you give the person your green bag, your filled courier form collected at counter one, your phone number, email, your payment receipt collected at Counter 3 (bank). He would now give you back one photocopied passport, your payment receipt ,another receipt with tracking number etc and you are free to go

In all I spent 55 minutes.
Please pple of GOD withdraw before you go there.
Please go early don't let your village pple get u
Listen attentively n follow there instruction.

GOOD LUCK

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 22, 2018
PPR18:

I'm sorry. I don't respond to PMs. I am team "ask your question(s) on the thread". smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.