Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (994162 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 7:45am On May 24, 2018
jelmusboy:

I got a mail from CIC that I need to pay RPRF again. What should I do cos these people want to confuse me?
Do you have the receipt for the previous payment? I will advise you to scan and send to them. If there is a place holder for attaching the receipt, do an LoE as the first page and add the receipt as the second page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 7:48am On May 24, 2018
The request is to pay RPRF and not show evidence of payment.

xtosync:

Just resubmit the PDF receipt of payment again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by xtosync: 7:48am On May 24, 2018
Wow...so many good vibes and energy on the thread recently. Congratulations to those who clinched ITA. PPR choppers, I no lie, I envy you. The wait is not nice. angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by xtosync: 7:51am On May 24, 2018
ysteph:

They probably haven't received it yet. His is to show that he has already paid by showing evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:55am On May 24, 2018
ysteph:

He has already paid previously. Do you want him to pay another 2000 dollars plus? He is better off forwarding the initial pdf receipt for his first payment as they likely didn't see it.. But he has to first be sure he paid the right amount and all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2018
I have checked my account and I can't find the receipt. Where else can I find it?
xtosync:

Just resubmit the PDF receipt of payment again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doyinwbaby: 7:59am On May 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:00am On May 24, 2018
Bobrisky alert!!!

If I hear! grin I will just deactivate my profile amd leave for you pipu.
ysteph:
I tire. Meanwhile, nobody even answered the questions sef.
Some people sef.
N.B. Newmum0615...i am a full grown woman. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 8:01am On May 24, 2018
fizzile:
Congrats Teecann and all eaters of ITA. Fresty come and see lots of ITA eaters and chewers...inshort lemme use one eye and be looking at WES. All the same, congrats guys.

OMG!!!!!! hey I can't wait ooooooo... WES, do and go Abeg....

congrats to all of them.
our turn dey come.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:04am On May 24, 2018
grin
fizzile:
You still dey think abiii... all of us are getting set to storm your house for nkworbi and some orishirishi... PPR wont pass you by ooo... information reaching me says your village people have all gone on vacation to the maldives, so the coast is clear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:09am On May 24, 2018
Are you a supervisor of the contract centre? If yes, let your JD reflect that clearly. With a little editing, 6314 will be ok.
doyinwbaby:
my people pls ooo!! what NOC does this fall under? is it sufficient for NOC 6314
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Riogeese(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2018
Selzsky:
Congrats y'all.
@wizean, I see you...the ITA will make you forget all the hassles of the journey so far.

ITA RECIPIENTS- MAY 23, 2018[/b]
@Tippex
@clock89 (no time grin)
@wizean
@doyinwbaby
@kemzyebony
@deesmama
@ChyG
@extraterestrial
@Sunvick
@TEECANN

Congrats to all of us today (Let me know if you are not included in the above list)

We appreciate all our well-wishers too!

The next PHASE is ending in praise IJN!
gotten mine too bro cheesy mention me!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 8:13am On May 24, 2018
mokikeoj:
Hello. Pls how did you follow up with your bsc verification at OAU. We have been trying to follow up on my husbands own for 2 weeks now and we still don't have confirmation it has been done. Also is their verification sent to WES via email?

has school told u it has been sent??
my school sends through email though.
don't know about OAU. I'm sure titiclassy can answer that.
however, never be afraid to send WES mails about any concerns. they respond sharply with 24hrs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 8:20am On May 24, 2018
jelmusboy:
I have checked my account and I can't find the receipt. Where else can I find it?

Where you debited when you made initial payment? If yes Your bank should be able to sort out a receipt for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2018
Thanks for your concern. I just asked ACCA now to send me a copy of the transcript they was sent to WES. I faxed my certificate to WES and it was accepted. I wrote to WES on 16th May and got the unfavourable response yesterday by e-mail. i'll reply when i see the transcript that was sent.

AyubAlam:

Did you get official certificate from ACCA with writing on it Diploma in Accounting ? Or was it written in your certificate that ACCA has sent to WES that all F1 ,F2 , F3 was completed with proper transcript sending? You can check with ACCA in details regarding it pls and do let us know. There are people like you whose F1 was exempted and he got positive WES Evaluation. Also when did you write to Wes about this wrong ECA evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2018
bday:
Hello House,

Congrats to all ITA Choppers! it is well with you. Based on the information here, i decided to submit my ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (F1- F3, I had exemption in F1) to WES for evaluation. My evaluation came out as college-level certificate (one semester) and i contested it but they still said its correct. I am now trying to look for alternatives to improve my CRS score after maxing out IELTS because that is not eligible for Two or more degrees. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

These guys are just inconsistent with their evaluation.

Advanced diploma ACCA(5papers) gets 3-4years Canadian degree equivalence.

Diploma in Accounting and Business(2papers) gets 1 semester.

May be because all papers were passed in one sitting. This one weak me o.

Please write them and explain that it took you 9months to prepare and sit these papers jare and see if something will happen.

Also can we see screen shot of this your evaluation?

Gracias
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LadyW: 8:30am On May 24, 2018
This is always a delightful post.....Congratulations.
[quote author=ken2sure post=67811895]My people, abeg make una gather around !!

Smrin jus hapn rai naw( In Lasisi's voice)

It's PPRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:38am On May 24, 2018
Leave Newmum, I was wondering if I got your gender wrong too. Newmum0615 is gender-blind joo

ysteph:
I tire. Meanwhile, nobody even answered the questions sef.
Some people sef.
N.B. Newmum0615...i am a full grown woman. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:41am On May 24, 2018
Yippeeeeeeeeee, PPR is knocking.

Raise CSE and tell them that you have paid.

jelmusboy:
Good morning people, it's your boy again.

When I submitted my PR application, I paid all required fees i.e PR application fee and RPRF for me, my spouse and baby. $2230 for family of three.

I got a mail from CIC that I need to pay RPRF again. What should I do cos these people want to confuse me?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:43am On May 24, 2018
Ahn ahn, seriously, ysteph is not a woman abi? Cos I am about to leave this thread for you people.
happytbaby:
Leave Newmum, I was wondering if I got your gender wrong too. Newmum0615 is gender-blind joo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:48am On May 24, 2018
My transcript shows that I got exempted from ACCA F1 and that my results for ACCA F1 - F4 and F8- which are exams i'd already
taken. It also states papers to complete under current syllabus- where it lists out all other papers until I get my ACCA membership qualification. I assume this is how it's stated in other people's transcripts.

bday:

Thanks for your concern. I just asked ACCA now to send me a copy of the transcript they was sent to WES. I faxed my certificate to WES and it was accepted. I wrote to WES on 16th May and got the unfavourable response yesterday by e-mail. i'll reply when i see the transcript that was sent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vascey(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2018
Congrats to all PPR and ITA recipients.

Meanwhile, who has seen Canadianfly?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 8:51am On May 24, 2018
Fameli:
@Noble i understand you have walked this path i am walking now my wife is due in 2weeks and we just got PPR today please advice if we should go ahead and send our passports and wait to raise CSE after baby is born please advice.

This ur quote, e get as e be.
You can send your passports now and raise CSE after birth of your child if you want to, but I think informing them now is better.

Raise a CSE informing them that you are expecting your baby on a specified date and also send a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
You will receive a response within 3 days and you will be given a month after your baby arrives to include newborn details. Your cic account will also be updated and a place holder generated for all documents required for newborn.

Please note oo, if you don't get a response, just go submit your passport, then after the birth of your baby, proceed to do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LadyW: 8:53am On May 24, 2018
Mbok, share the already typed one first. grin
Newmum0615:
With the way you guys are waiting for this my PPR announcement ehn, I think I need to go and make my post more dramatic. I don type am down grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 8:56am On May 24, 2018
You referred to me as 'he' that's why I said I'm a woman.

Newmum0615:
Bobrisky alert!!!

If I hear! grin I will just deactivate my profile amd leave for you pipu.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emelueobi(f): 8:58am On May 24, 2018
My VFS EXPERIENCE (Long post alert)
Address :Manor Hall, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I – Lagos

When you get to third round about at lekki phase 1(I think itis called ikati), you cross over to left side of the road, and enter the street . The VFS building is a brown building (the outside is usually crowded), u need to show your international passport before you enter
Make sure you withdraw cash and do all your photocopies (ppr letter, 2 passport photographs, 2 biodata page of international passport, international passports, cash) before you get to the office

You will be searched by the guard at the entrance and asked to drop your bags at the business centre (you will pay N200 for dropping your bag). U will only carry all the documents you need plus your phone.
Then you will follow the stairs that is close to the vfs entrance and go upstairs (first floor)
It is the last door,there is a lady at the door tell her you are for passport submission and show her your ppr letter (printed from your email).
Note: A lot of staffs including the security officers don't even have the right information some of them will tell you to queue with people doing biometrics, if you don't ask questions you will be in the wrong queue for hours
You will be in a room filled with people, some for biometrics others for pp submission(u might be given a number or you ask for the last person on the queue)

Then follow the queue till it gets to your turn to meet the attendant who will take all your documents and put it in a red folder and write the price to pay on one of your photocopies
14350 each for passport transmission fee
8,060 each for courier fee (Na this one pain me pass).They are always trying to discover ways of making money from somebody.
I was like these 3 passports are coming to the same address, the attendant says he is not the one who makes the rules.I was actually pissed off, because I had already calculated the money I needed from home (N51,050 and not 67,230 this young man was calling for me)
So the courier fee for my family of 3 was 8,060 X 3= N24,180
I had to go downstairs with my passports (front of the building to withdraw more money), luckily for me the queue wasn't long at the atm.
Withdrew the money, came back upstairs and stayed in a longer queue waiting to pay in the bank (the vfs Canada Office has its bank where payments are made)

After I made payment I got a receipt, and was directed to counter 8 for submission, lo and behold there was a very long queue again for submission, the lady in counter 8 gave me a number. I was number 27. I waited for hours till it got to my turn.then I gave my receipt with my red folder containing all the documents. She inputed the information on her computer, and at the end gave me a receipt or acknowledgement paper containing tracking number for each family members. And told me I will be duly informed when the passport is ready. I asked her when do you think it will be ready she said in the next 2 weeks
So I left after spending 6hours at the office ( I went there on a Tuesday 22/05/18, a day before it was a public holiday, I guess that's why the place was crowded than usual).
Sorry for the long post, I just believe some one might benefit from my experience.

73 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:58am On May 24, 2018
That's PPR calling you. grin
jelmusboy:
Good morning people, it's your boy again.

When I submitted my PR application, I paid all required fees i.e PR application fee and RPRF for me, my spouse and baby. $2230 for family of three.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PPR18: 8:59am On May 24, 2018
LadyW:
Mbok, share the already typed one first. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hereandnow65: 9:01am On May 24, 2018
Lol I thought so too grin. I immediately became confused when I saw 'he'
happytbaby:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hereandnow65: 9:03am On May 24, 2018
grin grin
Newmum0615:
Ahn ahn, seriously, ysteph is not a woman abi? Cos I am about to leave this thread for you people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:04am On May 24, 2018
Yippee I'm trending this morning. (For my mind o. LOL).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:05am On May 24, 2018
I have always believed that she is a woman. She sounds like one. Na Tojued dey sound like man. You know when some of us read, we hear voices too

Newmum0615:

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.