Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (994642 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Part 4

The Lord will give us lots of reasons to celebrate on this new thread. AMEN!

Let the page 0 culture continue biko.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by teeteelardey(f): 5:45am On Apr 26, 2018
My Ita, ppr will be announced in this thread.Amen

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 26, 2018
All na this year...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Thank you to all the administrators. We appreciate the voluntary assistance you are all rendering to us.
You guys deserve some accolades in case you haven't been given.
Attention : @GlitteringStar

Hello senior members .... I currently have a better ielts result with my new result crs of 400 will move to 467 but am yet to update my profile with my current IELTS score because I am trying to sort my PoF. I will be receiving about 96% of the PoF from a land am about to sale. After the money hit my account how long should I wait before I update my profile with my IELTS considering the fact that am pretty sure I will get an ITA within two weeks of updating it. My ECA is sorted and am processing my UK pcc already. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2018
I didn't make it to page 0 embarassed.

I pray that ITA comes this time. Part 3 already felt like home

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by unstoppable1: 6:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Part 4 already! A big thank you to GS and all other selfless people here, God bless you all. Congratulations to those who got ITA yesterday! In this new thread, may ITA and PPR fall on us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2018
@olaneeran here we are smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolfa(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2018
thanks @glitteringstar for creating it again....booking space for ITA and PPR....welcome to part 4 e-fams

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 6:22am On Apr 26, 2018
mcstan18:
I didn't make it to page 0 embarassed

lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:22am On Apr 26, 2018
I wish I can flog you first before providing you with an answer.
C'mon will you update that profile before I open my eyes? On a serious note though, you really don't need to wait for any length of time before you show POF acquired from sale of assets.
So long as you are able to show proof of previous ownership and sales transaction, you are good to go. You kuku still have 90 days post ITA to sort other documentation waka. Congrats on your IELTS.
Benny247:

Hello senior members .... I currently have a better ielts result with my new result crs of 400 will move to 467 but am yet to update my profile with my current IELTS score because I am trying to sort my PoF. I will be receiving about 96% of the PoF from a land am about to sale. After the money hit my account how long should I wait before I update my profile with my IELTS considering the fact that am pretty sure I will get an ITA within two weeks of updating it. My ECA is sorted and am processing my UK pcc already. Thank you in advance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolfa(m): 6:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Benny247:

Thank you to all the administrators. We appreciate the voluntary assistance you are all rendering to us.

I will suggest you update as soon as possible...you can never say what happens tomorrow ...if you have ITA they give you 3 months to submit if can't you can decline it....it's better than assumption...tie breaking rule is also another factor to consider too....my opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Benny247:

You don't need to wait, after ITA falls on you, you have 3 months to submit, if you're sure the sale will be completed before the three months are up, then go ahead and update your profile and receive your ITA.
Be sure to get proof of sale of the land to show the VO the source of the funds.
Congrats on acing IELTS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Benny247:

For the love of God, please update that profile. You can complete all those other ones later. Just be sure the liquid money is made available and POF ready before you submit your application. You don't have to wait for any amount of time as thought.

See me lean with fasting for an ITA and my brethren is here causing go-slow. Where's that side eye emoji?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:35am On Apr 26, 2018
For ITA recipients in Abuja, I checked in on IOM yesterday. They have dates free from 2nd May for medicals, so hurry and book in your dates.
To book, just send a mail - stating your preferred date - to iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int

Note that they don't do Canada medicals on Fridays and they don't work on weekends.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerian agents be like, which kind thread be this. Congrats ITA choppers

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by xtosync: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Ifeoma77:
For ITA recipients in Abuja, I checked in on IOM yesterday. They have dates free from 2nd May for medicals, so hurry and book in your dates.
To book, just send a mail - stating your preferred date - to iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int

Note that they don't do Canada medicals on Fridays and they don't work on weekends.

Just a reminder to ITA recipient in respect of the above. Ensure your medicals is done just few days before submitting your application. It has a validity of one year. This is better in case your PPR/COPR gets delayed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2018
newmum0615....i am here.
Glitteringstar...great job you did on page 0 of this thread. Weldone ma.
I shall testify of the goodness of God concerning my Cannyland waka in this part.
Congratulations to all recipient of ITA yesterday....
I can recall two people saying they needed POF yesterday. May helpers locate you before your 90 days is over, In Jesus Name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Still waiting....

queenieB:

Any word from BC yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Choi! Thats how I missed the first page of thread 4 cry cry grin grin grin

By God's Grace I will definately announce my PPR in this thread, Amen grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
xtosync:

Just a reminder to ITA recipient in respect of the above. Ensure your medicals is done just few days before submitting your application. It has a validity of one year. This is better in case your PPR/COPR gets delayed.

I'll quote this because it's important info ..Take note all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2018
luffyhaki:

I'll quote this because it's important info ..Take note all
Worse off, you redo medicals or travel in haste.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olaneeran: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Daalu.

Ifeoma77:
@olaneeran here we are smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by abayomitsn: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2018
WHAO PART 4!!!!!
Part 3 Gave me WES, ECA, ITA, AOR, MEP, IP1
Part 4 is gona give me IP2, PPR, COPR and SIN.

Watchout for my Updates

IN GOD I TRUST

wink wink cheesy wink wink[color=#000099][/color]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Registering my presence in this part 4.

God help me to testify here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by beautyfoch: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Part 4 here we go!!!.

We must all testify before the end of this thread. So help Us God. Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sorefunmi(f): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2018
i shall testify on this PART 4 THREAD..BOTH IELTS ,ITA AND PPR IJN....So shall it be ijn

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Wow!!! i am so loving this thread. i have finally caught up. *phew* cool.

We shall all testify in part 4.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2018
ploff:
Wow!!! i am so loving this thread. i have finally caught up. *phew* cool.

We shall all testify in part 4.
Ya bụ kwara eziokwu.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Priceless200(f): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Wow! Una Don reach now now. shocked, you people can run oo
Good morning guys. Please I am considering doing NTI program. That is I have BSc only, I want to enroll in a teaching program, will the certificate be evaluated by WES and increase my CRS score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by futureenergy: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2018
abayomitsn:
WHAO PART 4!!!!! Part 3 Gave me WES, ECA, ITA, AOR, MEP, IP1 Part 4 is gona give me IP2, PPR, COPR and SIN. Watchout for my Updates
IN GOD I TRUST
wink wink cheesy wink wink[color=#000099][/color]
Abeg, which one be SIN? Those of us never too get experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2018
Fear not. When you get to Canada you'll know about SIN. Worry about IELTS and POF now.

futureenergy:

Abeg, which one be SIN? Those of us never too get experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2018
I am patiently waiting for 2 people on this new thread
1. The first person to ask one of 'those' questions (Too lazy to check Page 0)
2. The fist person to announce PPR

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.