Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (994998 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bloggerina18: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Wow! Please help me praise God. I just checked my IELTS.

Test date - 2nd of June

Listening 8
Speaking 8.5
Reading 8
Writing 7

First attempt. About 1 week prep. I prepared with You Tube videos E2 by Jay and it was awesome! I also watched some YouTube videos by Majinta. Glory to God for his mercies. Work was so hectic, I could barely read but Jay's tips helped cos I had very little time to prep

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deTimo: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2018
kokorita:

Just Bsc. Not two or more degree

Please can IQAS give two or more certificates on this? What can be done?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2018
boundlessjoy:
My people, biko help me send a basket of thanksgiving to this my God o!

Please which material do you make used of ? because am currently using IELTS Liz's online material. I don't know if there's another useful material that u can suggest for me to use..

Seriously I have rated my capability am not too good with writing and speaking..

House I need suggestion on which material I can use to practice. I really want to improve.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by HotChoco2(f): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2018
My IELTS results:

Overall Band: 7.5
Listening: 7.5
Reading: 9.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.5

I am going to ask for remark but for a first attempt and all that is happening around me currently, I give thanks to God. AOR here I come.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JJJV: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2018
CanadaBound:
Moment of truth is upon us.

Check online some results are being uploaded. Yet to see mine though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olamitayo: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Hello beautiful people,
i need clarification on how to go about sending Passport to Visa Office for Stamping and receiving CoPR after PPR. I hope to receive PPR soon however i wont be in the country hence my passport will be with me. However my husband will be in Nigeria, will i be allowed to send my own passport to the nearest visa office in the country i travel to while my husband sends his to the Ghana since he will be in Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jancollins: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Seems BC results came better than MOD this time.
Most results ive seen from MOD for JUNE 2 exam are pegged on 6.5

Just saying....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2018
olamitayo:
Hello beautiful people,
i need clarification on how to go about sending Passport to Visa Office for Stamping and receiving CoPR after PPR. I hope to receive PPR soon however i wont be in the country hence my passport will be with me. However my husband will be in Nigeria, will i be allowed to send my own passport to the nearest visa office in the country i travel to while my husband sends his to the Ghana since he will be in Nigeria?

When you get the PPR, mail the visa office and explain your situation to them. Attach relevant proofs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2018
olamitayo:
Hello beautiful people,

Find below an excerpt from a PPR mail. There is actually no vfs centre specified to submit your passports. The things i forsee as issues (not big ones anyway) are: 1. Your passports will not be submitted as one application which i expect the visa officer to handle. 2. Your passport processing will be on hold until they get all the passports from that application because it should be treated as one application...(my opinion). I suggest you contact the visa office in Accra for clarification.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.

Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the

“Passport Transmission Services” section.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Guys..I no see placeholder for One and same person affidavit o...Even after selecting the "Other Names" option and filling same.

Where do i upload the affidavit?

I've taken over as Jemulsboy grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
glowberry:
So i am very confused and dunno if I should request for an EOR. Here’s my result
Reading 9.0
Listening 9.0
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5

The writing has removed about 6 points from my generated crs score. I’m just confused.

Its 3points u lost,not 6. As for remarking,it depends on what your score is

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2018
luffyhaki:
Guys..I no see placeholder for One and same person affidavit o...Even after selecting the "Other Names" option and filling same.

Where do i upload the affidavit?

I've taken over as Jemulsboy grin grin

grin grin There is no placeholder for that. You upload it along with documents that the affidavit should address. For instance if your educational documents have a different name from your international passport (the reason you have the affidavit), you upload the affidavit with the educational documents in the education placeholder. OR you upload in the LOE aka Additional Information (i guess) placeholder with a LOE to explain it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by timbabng(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
First IELTS attempt

MOD June 2nd

Overall band : 8.0

Listening : 8.5
Reading : 8.5
Writing : 7.5
Speaking : 7.5

Glory be to God.

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2018
chizilulu:

grin grin There is no placeholder for that. You upload it along with documents that the affidavit should address. For instance if your educational documents have a different name from your international passport (the reason you have the affidavit), you upload the affidavit with the educational documents in the education placeholder. OR you upload in the LOE aka Additional Information (i guess) placeholder with a LOE to explain it.

Thanks grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by michofem(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
jancollins:
Seems BC results came better than MOD this time.
Most results ive seen from MOD for JUNE 2 exam are pegged on 6.5

Just saying....
You may not be far from the truth. I have written the exams twice now.
First with BC and I was happy because I got the results I think I deserve.
LRWS - 6,8.5,7.5,8. No any complaint at all as I got carried away and couldn't catch up during listening test.

Second was with MOD on June 02. I regret I wrote the exams with them. If am the dullest(permit me to use this grammar), I shouldn't have gotten this worst results even in the simplest reading and speaking tests. MOD is the worst that has ever happened to me in life! All because of N7,500 difference in test fees, I just missed the opportunity to cross ielts hurdle.
LRWS - 6.5,7,6,6.5. This is just a joke and fraud!

Am so sad, my ego is deflated. Am afraid, this is the end of the road!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2018
katyamizotta:
To you Lord Jesus be all the glory!

OINP PNP
AOR: 1st October 2017
PPR today June 14th 2018.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jancollins: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
Its appalling and not encouraging at all..

michofem:

First with BC and I was happy because I got the results I think I deserve.
LRWS - 6,8.5,7.5,8. No any complaint at all as I got carried away and couldn't catch up during listening test.

Second was with MOD on June 02. I regret I wrote the exams with them. If am the dullest(permit me to use this grammar), I shouldn't have gotten this worst results even in the simplest reading and speaking tests. MOD is the worst that has ever happened to me in life! All because of N7,500 difference in test fees, I just missed the opportunity to cross ielts hurdle.
LRWS - 6.5,7,6,6.5. This is just a joke and fraud!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2018
michofem:

It's ok to feel this way but please try to pick yourself back up. Remember why you started this and what you want to achieve. Don't give up .

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2018
I AM CURRENTLY NOT HAPPY CHA CHA. First attempt with IDP
L 7.5
W 7.0
S 7.5
R 8.5
With this score, I stand at 414 with spouse unaccompanying and with spouse accompany, its 388. With an 8 in listening, its 445. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. I cant do two or more certificates cos I have a masters, the only option now is a PhD which I never even start sef. Lemme go to the Canada students group to see how it is done- trying all options here though. Make I gather money to see if I can re-sit the IELTS again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Gracemama: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2018
deesmama:
sorry dear,just seeing this,try getting someone around the school to do the running around for you.The person(clasmate) i used is no longer in zaria
Okay Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2018
HotChoco2:
My IELTS results:

Overall Band: 7.5
Listening: 7.5
Reading: 9.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.5

I am going to ask for remark but for a first attempt and all that is happening around me currently, I give thanks to God. AOR here I come.

Do you really want to do that? What about the 7.5 in L? I think you rather need to focus more on preparing for the next (and last)

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2018
timbabng:
First IELTS attempt

MOD June 2nd

Overall band : 8.0

Listening : 8.5
Reading : 8.5
Writing : 7.5
Speaking : 7.5

Congrats. Excellent result

Glory be to God.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2018
michofem:

I have a notepad where I save important info on FSW journey. In particular, I noted 2 fantastic testimonies of never giving up on ielts. Please read and be encouraged.

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/539#66475682

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/537#66472769

Eyes on the prize, eyes right ahead.
Have a fantastic holiday everyone!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by michofem(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Fuzzyman:

It's ok to feel this way but please try to pick yourself back up. Remember why you started this and what you want to achieve. Don't give up .

Ummmmmh, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by michofem(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

I have a notepad where I save important info on FSW journey. In particular, I noted 2 fantastic testimonies of never giving up on ielts. Please read and be encouraged.

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/539#66475682

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/537#66472769

I appreciate, but it is really devastating
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by HotChoco2(f): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks. I will redo it after completing my ACCA F2 paper next month.

We move...
mcstan18:

Do you really want to do that? What about the 7.5 in L? I think you rather need to focus more on preparing for the next (and last)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2018
fizzile:
Hey guys, got a few questions which i will need some info on as i have started completing the form:

1. Can BSc and my PGD be added under personal history?
2. What and what can be added to the personal history?
3. What activity does NYSC fall under? Is it Government or employed? Can it be added to personal history too?
4. Where can i find the application "checklist"?
5. Lastly, at what point will i find the placeholders

1. Yes. If you have an MSc and also evaluated it.
2. Basically other information relating to work, education, etc. which you didn't claim points for.
3. Employed. Can it be added to personal history? See 2 above.
4. You can generate most documents you desire from this document generator
5. After you're done filling up your forms. Placeholders will be generated as they apply to the information provided by you. Keep going.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Inspiring testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2018
So I just checked mine.. and am boiling like hell

LRWS

Even after attending IELTS Classes, i almost always get above 8 in listening while practicing at home before the exams. I guess my stutter is a problem in my speaking even though, I ensured my speaking test was lengthy, any advice on what I could do.

For the life of me.. I don't know how I got a 6.0 in writing.

I feel very devastated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Confirmedfool:

LRWS

The feeling isn't a savory one, I know. You've got to continue the fight with your eyes on the prize.

Your moniker... undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Owlette: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2018
So sorry about this. BC or MOD? [quote author=Confirmedfool post=68499526]So I just checked mine.. and am boiling like hell

LRWS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2018
SO SORRY BUT PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MONIKER, I REALLY DONT LIKE IT. GOD HELP US ALL WITH IELTS HURDLE, CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ACED IT O, UNA WELDONE
Confirmedfool:

LRWS

Even after attending IELTS Classes, i almost always get above 8 in listening while practicing at home before the exams. I guess my stutter is a problem in my speaking even though, I ensured my speaking test was lengthy, any advice on what I could do.

For the life of me.. I don't know how I got a 6.0 in writing.

I feel very devastated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.