Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (995994 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by konti(f): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
linaskreat:

Are you sure about this, cos I have submitted since April 24 and I am yet to get any feedback

Wow, have u checked ur local test centre?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by katyamizotta: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Can it be done by proxy? If not, come to Lekki.

Thanks for your help. I learnt i could submit via DHL in PH for onward delivery to VFS.
I'm going to disturb you one more time: I have an unaccompanying family member. Do I need to submit his passport too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
katyamizotta:

Thanks for your help. I learnt i could submit ay DHL in PH for onward delivery to VFS.
I'm going to disturb you one more time: I have an in accompanying family member. Do I need to submit his passport too?
In accompanying? Unaccompanying. Nope.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Finally found an app that shrunk my pdf from 75mb to 2.4mb @ I❤pdf..

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
It will only reduce the airfare

REDBULL1:

Thanks so much. I thought going alone will reduce the POF required. I thought wrong. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
My people, I greet you all. I have a question biko and will appreciate response from all quarters. A friend while filling EE included his previous employment and current employment. he's gotten ITA but he cant place his hands on document of previous employment. His current employment is more than 5 years and can get reference letter for that.

Biko my people, what can he do for his past work experience and the placeholders for them?
Cc Newmum0615 , GlitteringStar
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by saucemanny(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please help,can OND holder also apply for this program?.someone should kindly answer me please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MayMaj(f): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
babs4090:

Congratulations!!!

Please I have a few questions I want to ask you.

I just started the process with my family too and we plan to make my wife the principal applicant cos of her age.

She took IELTS already scoring LRWS 7.5,6.5,6.5,6.5 and CRS now at 360.

My question now is, can we apply for PNP with this score while she attempt IELTS again?

Is the score good enough for PNP?

yes you can apply for pnp with it. try saskatchewan PNP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
DonTee07:
Biko my people, what can he do for his past work experience and the placeholders for them?

He needs to move the past work experience to personal history. The placeholder generated should disappear after this

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
saucemanny:
Please help,can OND holder also apply for this program?.someone should kindly answer me please.

If that's the person's ONLY educational qualification, then I'm afraid he/she can't. OND will likely be evaluated as equivalent to 1 year certificate by WES.

Before you ask further questions, please head to page 0. You need to acquaint yourself with the information there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
mcstan18:

He needs to move the past work experience to personal history. The placeholder generated should disappear after this

Thanks mcstan18, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Seyitorl2: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Evening house.please I would like to know if a copy of my evaluation will be sent to me via email. haven used my address as the first recipient and the second recipient goes to ircc.my evaluation was completed on the 15th and how soon will I get it thru standard delivery. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Can you please share the app details? Thanks.

vickyehi:
Finally found an app that shrunk my pdf from 75mb to 2.4mb @ I❤pdf..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by saucemanny(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Can I talk to you via phone call please?

mcstan18:

If that's the person's ONLY educational qualification, then I'm afraid he/she can't. OND will likely be evaluated as equivalent to 1 year certificate by WES.

Before you ask further questions, please head to page 0. You need to acquaint yourself with the information there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
safex:

Ilovepdf she said

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 30watts: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello Everyone

Please is there a seperate fee paid to Unilag for confirmation of results i.e WES verification ?

OR I can pay the 25K for processing and sending the transcript and expect that they'll respond when WES replys them..

Thanks in anticipation of your replies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tojued:

Ilovepdf she said

Okay, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jergins: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please peeps, just a few questions,

1. Which is the cheapest center for medical in Lagos, Family with kid, and whats the process, do you have to book appointment or just walk in.

2. For PCC, must both spouse go to Ikoyi to get it, or a partner can arrange for both partner. Whats the cost please.

3. For POF, I have mutual investment i have some of the money dont provide letter in specified format. Can i moove the fund to bank account without raising issue in the process.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigoziri7: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone, please if my sch is not on WES list of schools (Federal Polytechnic , Nekede Owerri), what do i do? can I use IQAS?

Please anybody with info Poly Nekede should assist me please. I will appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2018
sleekchic:

A spouse can only claim points for work experience obtained only in Canada.

Not sure of the maximum size

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Your spouse's work experience will not give any points if it is not Canadian work experience.

4MB

Thanks Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 12:06am On Jun 17, 2018
Tojued:

4MB

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mepconsultant: 12:41am On Jun 17, 2018
Please my senior and experienced colleagues. Tanx for the supports rendered here thus far.

To God be tge Glory, I got an ITA, June 13th, 2018.

I need to go for Medical Test and PCC.

Pls where is best to have an hitch free Medical test in Lagos, and how much?

Also, how much is the PCC at Alagbon?

Thanks for your response .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 2:45am On Jun 17, 2018
safex:

The name of the app is "I ❤pdf"....or just spell it out on a Google search...as ....i love pdf

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 3:53am On Jun 17, 2018
amdman:

Answering Yes does not take anything away from the application.

Answering No can qualify as misrepresentation...

Best option? Say the truth as it is.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 17, 2018
chigoziri7:
Hello everyone, please if my sch is not on WES list of schools (Federal Polytechnic , Nekede Owerri), what do i do? can I use IQAS?

Please anybody with info Poly Nekede should assist me please. I will appreciate.
Are you sure? It is there.

Others here have evaluated Nekede credentials with WES. Check these out- https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/50#67262471

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/60#42782784
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 3:56am On Jun 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Biko, he or she won't be the first to answer NO.
Selecting yes would create placeholders for education and work documents. Let the OP do what he/she wants to do. But answering no is definitely not misrepresentation.

Thank you newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bloggerina18: 4:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Are you sure? Please check again. My friend just used WES to evaluate her Nekede diploma successfully.
chigoziri7:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 4:09am On Jun 17, 2018
mcstan18:

Hi mcstan18,

How have you been? I remember you everytime I hear the new CRS cutoff. How have you managed to remain sane, 438 right? We will all testify this year IJN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 4:33am On Jun 17, 2018
mcstan18:

Thats wrong. OND is equivalent to 2years diploma and he can apply for EE with it depending on the job he's doing. Some work doesnt require a degree certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Try read small haba. This adagbon matter was discussed two or three days ago.
Even for medicals. Someone has analysed it. Use the search bar.
mepconsultant:
Please my senior and experienced colleagues. Tanx for the supports rendered here thus far.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2018
mepconsultant:

Congrats on your ITA
Please go to page 0 of this thread
2 clinics in Lagos are authorized to carry out the tests.

Read experience of people who used both clinics and make your choice. Google inspector Moshood for PCC cost.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.