Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996398 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2018
I will demolish the table. cheesy
ysteph:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This table you're shaking so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2018
Newmum0615:
Elfmann has been receiving love lately grin. Somebody say Amen.

AMEN.

grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fiona111: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Seniors in the house please has anyone paid for rprf using firstbank MasterCard lately. I have been trying since last night and it's saying transaction declined.

PS they did not request for OTP, wondering why and am considering transferring the money to spouse access bank. Please advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deTimo: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2018
We are in the same boat on this wes/iqas stuff. Let's connect and see how we can help each other. Thanks

christokers:
please someone should help me in deciding ,am really confused btw WES or IQAS, the thought of waiting for confirmation from school for several month is scary,as age will be running like Usain Bolt . Dont know the kind of reputation Anambra state University(wifey) and Ekiti State university(me) has in responding to WES for confirmation ,i am on the verge of payment to WES but i am pressing the pulse botton for now till i get current clarifications. please brothers and sisters say something on this matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Osaze007:

Interesting

How have you been keeping up?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2018
I rejoice with you. God is awesome!

Tosaned:
He is God alone, He is God all by himself.

Remember me, with LSRW as 8,8,8,6. I requested for EOR, I just checked my email after the Halleluyah Challenge and I saw an email from British Council. My writing has been upgraded to 7. Could you please take a few seconds out of your busy day to help me love on God! Thank you and God bless you as you do this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2018
deTimo:
We are in the same boat on this wes/iqas stuff. Let's connect and see how we can help each other. Thanks

Headed to East Timo..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eklektoss(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Long post alert!
I have always dreamt of today . I give only God the glory for making it happen just like that ( snap fingers).

my timeline:
ITA- February 7th with 446
AOR- May 1st
MEP- May 15th
Ip 1- May 15th
Ghost update- May 24th
PPR- May 24th
Submitted thru VSF lagos- June 1st
Application approved- June 15th
PUM-June 26th
COPR(via vsf courier partner)- June 28th
No Adrs
Visa office- Ottawa

Application details: Dont have a thing for long write-ups but i got so much from this thread; this is one of the ways i can give back . Someone might need this.

Pof - used hubby's savings and gift deed from my brother. My husband did a bulk transfer and he wrote a letter of authorization stating that it was for our immigration waka( God bless @ ethelia for responding to my question on this). We also used 25% of his pension fund. We included:
• Gift deed ( prepared by a lawyer and my bro also did an affidavit to join d matter)did not add my brother's statement of account
• Statement of account ( hubby's and mine)
• Hubby's payslip toojoin ( oversabi thing shey? My dear, anything to clear their doubt)
• Letter from stanbic ibtc showing how much he is entitled to 4 months after resignation.
In all we had a little above N10Million to show as proof of fund which was alot more than we needed for a family of 4
Work history: got a refrence letter in cic format( claimed only 2 years work experience, cos getting from my previous place of work wasn't exactly easy), hubby also got his but it wasnt in cic format so, he drafted his job description and attached it. We explained in our loe the reason why it wasnt in cic format.
I also changed my noc code post- ita and used an loe to back it up( God bless you @ newmum0615 and many others that came through for me).
Ielts: ok, so we got our ita with a crs score of 446. Along the line, hubbys ielts expired and he had to retake, that was how he had 6.5 in writing. This dropped our crs to 444. Thankfully, the draw score at the time of ita was 442. So we included an loe to state that even though our crs has dropped to 444 we are still well above the draw score.

Loes: our loes were very simple and concise. I strongly advise that you make your words few and unambiguous.

Medical and pcc:qlife and inspector moshood ( paid 9,500 for hubby n i)

Vsf submission:My brother helped with the submission, and paid for vsf courier service for it to be brought to our address.
[b]
Things to note: Hubby n I have moderate travel history
• Both of us have been refused US visa before
• Hubby has been refused Canadian visa before.
• We didnt fill schedule A form and there was no Adr for it.

That's about all. The truth is, I cant say this was what we did or did not do that made our application super fast; it was just God's favour. Ofcourse, we tidied up the application well and made sure we were honest.

I bless the day I stumbled on this thread,its been my manual on this journey. It contains all you need and more... pls for people just joining, read through and through. @ ethelia,@ newmum0615, @ luffyhaki @glitteringstar and all the amazing people on this thread- You guys are all shades of awesome( cyber full hug) thank you and thank you. God will honour you for all to see. AMEN!

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deTimo: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2018
I don't get what you mean. ...kindly clarify
Elfmannisback:

Headed to East Timo..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2018
deTimo:
I don't get what you mean. ...kindly clarify
Leave it like that.. Offering time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Eklektoss:
Long post alert ooo!!!
I have always dreamt of today . I give only God the glory for making it happen just like that ( snap fingers).

my timeline:
AOR- May 1st
MEP- May 15th
Ip 1- May 15th
Ghost update- May 24th
PPR- May 24th
PUM-June 26th
No Adrs
Visa office- Ottawa
Awesome!!! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Eklektoss:
Long post alert ooo!!!

my timeline:
AOR- May 1st
MEP- May 15th
Ip 1- May 15th
Ghost update- May 24th
PPR- May 24th
PUM-June 26th
No Adrs
Visa office- Ottawa

i rejoice with you. Congratulations grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2018
A wawu!!! Congratulations. A rejoicing something cheesy
Eklektoss:
Long post alert ooo!!!

AOR- May 1st
PPR- May 24th

Visa office- Ottawa

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emerson500: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, Its PPRRRRRR!!!

Journey started in October, 2017
ECA : 7th Nov, 2017
IELTS : 14th Dec, 2017 LRSW - 8.5,8.5,7,7 - first attempt.
ITA : 20th Dec, 2017
CRS : 450
AOR : 19th Feb, 2018
Meds Passed/IP2 : 28th Feb, 2018
File Transferred - 13th March, 2018
Requested GCMS notes via gcmsbuddy on 18th May as there was no update on my application.
Received GCMS notes on 18th June. Everything seemed to be fine except that security screening had not started.
Ghost update: 28th June.
PPR : 29th June, 2018.

Claimed points for NYSC alone.
Education: Claimed points for MSc alone
Single Applicant.
VO : CPC-Ottawa

Thanks to everyone here for their contributions in making this journey a success. The information here helped me see the viability of this journey and the processes involved. I will advice newbies to read up. @GlitteringStar has done/is doing a good job to summarise the processes on page 0. Not every thread on NL even have that kind of summaries. Read page 0, follow the thread, read CIC's website. Thanks @Newmum0615, @Nusetron, @Sunvick, @Rijo02, @4Barr for your response to my enquiries.

To everyone waiting, just hang in there, your time will come soon. It will end in praise for us all. God indeed makes all thing beautiful in His time.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Eklektoss:
Long post alert ooo!!!

my timeline:
AOR- May 1st
MEP- May 15th
Ip 1- May 15th
Ghost update- May 24th
PPR- May 24th
AMEN!

Congratulations..Ottawa is bae

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Wawu!!!! it PPR rain today
congratulations ooooo, i rejoice with you
Emerson500:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Emerson500:

ECA : 7th Nov, 2017
IELTS : 14th Dec, 2017 LRSW - 8.5,8.5,7,7 - first attempt.
ITA : 20th Dec, 2017
CRS : 450
Meds Passed/IP2 : 28th Feb, 2018
File Transferred - 13th March, 2018

Single Applicant.
Huge Congratulations!
@ploff see a single applicant who just got PPR grin grin grin
hehehe @jelmusboy is now free to go Canada with his beautiful family grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Emerson500:

PPR rain..Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2018
It's raining o. Thank you Lord. A breathe of fresh air this morning. Congrats dear.

Emerson500:

PPR : 29th June, 2018.

To everyone waiting, just hang in there, your time will come soon. It will end in praise for us all. God indeed makes all thing beautiful in His time.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Eklektoss and Emerson500... Congratulations... May you all find favour in Canny Land.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Sometimes, they take time these days. See Emerson500. My colleague's own since first week of March. They are now baffing with London water. cheesy
luffyhaki:

Congratulations..Ottawa is bae
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2018
conebeam:
Eklektoss and Emerson500... Congratulations... May you all find favour in Canny Land.

Amen to them
May God us that are on the queue

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Bellniki1:

How have you been keeping up?

Not much writing some exams to burn time
I’m writing Canadian exam to be in preparation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Congrats @ Eklektoss and Emerson50

I was going to say that , all the complaining single applicants, come and see

reavealhidden:

Huge Congratulations!
hehehe jelmusboy can now go to Canada with his beautiful family grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Nobody answered because it is expected that, you will use the dates on the certificate.
opella:

cheesy nobody answered my question, they are only interested in the school. I've answered though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Hallelujah good news today. Ours is on the way @Newmum0615 @balogunsam and every one

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2018
I trust you.
Newmum0615:
I will demolish the table. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Newmum0615:
Sometimes, they take time these days. See Emerson500. My colleague's own since first week of March. They are now baffing with London water. cheesy

Na wa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Wow. Great news. Congratulations.!!! More of this please.

reavealhidden:

Huge Congratulations!
hehehe jelmusboy can now go to Canada with his beautiful family grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
congratulationsssssssssss
Eklektoss:
Long post alert ooo!!!

my timeline:
AOR- May 1st
MEP- May 15th
Ip 1- May 15th
Ghost update- May 24th
PPR- May 24th
PUM-June 26th
No Adrs
Visa office- Ottawa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2018
This is very encouraging.

Tosaned:
He is God alone, He is God all by himself.

Remember me, with LSRW as 8,8,8,6. I requested for EOR, I just checked my email after the Halleluyah Challenge and I saw an email from British Council. My writing has been upgraded to 7. Could you please take a few seconds out of your busy day to help me love on God! Thank you and God bless you as you do this.

I got an email about a week ago saying my EOR commenced on the 12th of June and I was sent an email with the upgrade last night. I wanted to share my testimony just to give someone hope. I remember someone saying I shouldn't bother with the EOR because it was 6 but the person whose cousin got an upgrade from 6.5 to 8 gave me hope.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Whoop! Congratulations @Eklektoss & @Emerson500.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.