Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (994942 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tendopein: 4:57pm On May 03, 2018
Thanks a lot
adex05:
I paid using my master card(GTB)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Virt: 4:58pm On May 03, 2018
I started in Part 2 of this thread, today it has ended in praise in Part 4. LVO kept me for close to 7 months but I'm glad I finally got my PPR today.

It’s PPR guys……My God is ever faithful!
AOR Oct 12 (FSWP)
Med passed Oct 26
NA2 Oct 30
FTD Nov 23
IP2 – Feb 27
Ghost update: 30th April, 2018
ADR: 2nd May, 2018 Bio-data Pages, and Renewed Passport for dependent. Submitted within one hour
PPR: 3rd May, 2018
Come and join me sing Hallelujah, Jehovah Nessi has done me well (2x)
My T-Bills and FD certificates had long expired and they did not ask for renewed ones.

65 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 4:58pm On May 03, 2018
hello. I sent u a PM
emafav:

Dear House,

WES is really frustrating my effort: Details below still showing on my page despite the fact that i call WES every time and also visit FUTA daily:

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. (Learn More)

Status last updated: 4/17/2018
Pending
Document Status
Waiting to receive 2 document(s)
Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria

1. Academic Transcript, Bachelor of Technology, 2018

Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details

2. Degree Certificate, Bachelor of Technology, 2018

Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by beautyfoch: 5:28pm On May 03, 2018
Virt:

It’s PPR guys……My God is ever faithful!.

Congrats dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 5:29pm On May 03, 2018
Virt:
I started in Part 2 of this thread, today it has ended in praise in Part 4. LVO kept me for close to 7 months but I'm glad I finally got my PPR today.

AOR Oct 12 (FSWP)

Big Congrats! We are getting there.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 5:29pm On May 03, 2018
My heart is in my mouth....I can't explain but I just checked and discovered tomorrow is Friday 04/05/2018.... Phew!

Anybody has an idea why? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cuteguy201: 5:32pm On May 03, 2018
You are not alone. I've been nervous all day...
Let's hope IELTS do us well tommorrow.
reavealhidden:
My heart is in my mouth....I can't explain but I just checked and discovered tomorrow is Friday 04/05/2018.... Phew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 5:34pm On May 03, 2018
Emmmm, please I just checked my mail, saw notification and logged into my account only to find this. I'm still checking the link to find out what I'm supposed to do.

I didn't get any PPR mail so I guess this is the new process.

@ Kaybigdad, lets exchange notes abeg

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO
CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES,
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)
As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.
Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the
“Passport Transmission Services” section.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports,
whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed
date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow
carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.
PHOTOGRAPHS
You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application.
Photograph specifications can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf.
Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued
if your photo does not match the specifications listed in the link above.
**** PLEASE NOTE:
Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us
to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be
refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would
be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee.
The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the
time that the new application was filed.
Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. However, there may be occasions
when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to
any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property or resign
employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
Kindly be informed that we will not respond to status update queries once you have submitted your
passports. We ask for your patience while we prepare your visas.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Riddler32: 5:36pm On May 03, 2018
Congratulations are in order

Virt:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:37pm On May 03, 2018
reavealhidden:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:38pm On May 03, 2018
Congratulations @Virt. God is good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 5:39pm On May 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
1215 will apply if you can demonstrate that you Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers... Let your overall job experience align with the lead statement not just the duties.
Try paraphrasing the wordings of the JD to show that and to also align better with the main duties if you can.

Experience has spoken.

@newmum0615, any luck with mine please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tempest01(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2018
Osaze007:
I have been reading some people saying too many Nigerians are leaving for Canada
I mentioned it’s a lie
By the time you see the number of Indians Philippines and Chinese migrating
Naija number na small thing.

Anyways I plan on starting my masters by Gods grace in Canada.
Is there anyone who wants to do the same ?

Why run master's when you can try for permanent residence, and then get your master's from there? This chance may not come again, and requirement or conditions might change
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by xtosync: 5:42pm On May 03, 2018
Virt:

AOR Oct 12 (FSWP)

A Big Congratulations to you! What a big relief you must be feeling right now. I key into your testimony. It will end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 5:44pm On May 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:
Emmmm, please I just checked my mail, saw notification and logged into my account only to find this. I'm still checking the link to find out what I'm supposed to do.

Looks like PPR rain to me but with a twist...congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 5:44pm On May 03, 2018
Virt:

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 5:48pm On May 03, 2018
Congratulations
Virt:

AOR Oct 12 (FSWP), PPR: 3rd May, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 5:49pm On May 03, 2018
This is obviously PPR mail. Congrats.

wholesomegrace:

PASSPORT(S)
As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.
Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports,
whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed
date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow
PHOTOGRAPHS
You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application.
Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued
**** PLEASE NOTE:
Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us
to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be
refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would
be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee.
The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the
Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. However, there may be occasions
when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to
any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property or resign
Kindly be informed that we will not respond to status update queries once you have submitted your

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sherilycious: 5:50pm On May 03, 2018
Please can someone give more details on this ACCA f1-f3. Whats the qualification needed to apply as i didnt study accounting. Whats the duration of the course/exam/result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 5:53pm On May 03, 2018
ysteph:
This is obviously PPR mail. Congrats.

grin grin grin
Are you serious? I can't keep calm o
Thanks so much kiss :-

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 5:57pm On May 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:

grin grin grin
Are you serious? I can't keep calm o
Thanks so much kiss :-

Lol you sef. It's PPR. Congratulations. After doing ielts, you no understand where the mail says your visas appear to be ready. Also to think you wanted to do PNP.
Oya timeline.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 5:58pm On May 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:
CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION.

Congratulations. 'You will get your ppr before July 1'
Oya bring ye the prophet's chicken!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 5:59pm On May 03, 2018
cuteguy201:
You are not alone. I've been nervous all day...
Let's hope IELTS do us well tommorrow.

Hmmm...All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 6:01pm On May 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:

PASSPORT(S)
PHOTOGRAPHS
**** PLEASE NOTE:

This is a good news! Sharply post your timeline oooo...Huge congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
Canadianfly:

Lol you sef. It's PPR. Congratulations. After doing ielts, you no understand where the mail says your visas appear to be ready. Also to think you wanted to do PNP.
Oya timeline.....

grin grin grin
I don't know what to type sef. My head haf scattered. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Whooooohoooooooooo!!!!!
Congrats Sis!!!!
See what you were just talking about today!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I've already bookmarked the results page on both my phone and my laptop. Refreshing starts at 6am tomorrow

Leggo!!! Success dear wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2018
Virt:
I finally got my PPR today.

AOR Oct 12 (FSWP)

Congratulations Virt. Been long expected

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by verygoodones1: 6:11pm On May 03, 2018
Bump

Hello all
Silent reader here
We have submitted out passports to Accra VO for stamping since March 26 but still no conclusion eve the application has not been approved, all communications by email have either been ignored or led to more adr

Please I there anybody in a similar situation
Or an possible explanatn?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 6:12pm On May 03, 2018
reavealhidden:

This is a good news! Sharply post your timeline oooo...Huge congratulations!

Yeah, will share my timeline tomorrow by His grace. Need to conclude a report b4 my oga will fire me query
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 6:13pm On May 03, 2018
Canadianfly:

Oya timeline.....

She wanted an angel to confirm this to her..Okay...wholesomegrace! wholesomegrace!! wholesomegrace!!! IT'S P P R ... Embrace DEVINE GRACE....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 03, 2018
njbybrthnly:

Bon à savoir je ne suis pas seul aussi bien. Bonne journée.
C'est d'accord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.