Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996281 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
doncorleone:
Finally I read all 524 pages after 5 days.. *whew*!

A new champion emerges. You have done well.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itissettled3: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
My testimony below.

Itissettled3:

It's a long post alert. Longest post ever written. I just want to use it to encourage someone here.

All praises to God who gives victory. I am forever grateful to God for his unending mercies which I am undeserving of.

My immigration journey: started with Australia immigration October 2016. Did my assessment, wrote PTE and IELTS. Didn't do well in PTE but IELTS I scored LRWS 8.5, 8, 7, 7.5.

I got the invitation to apply in May, did my medicals and submitted in June 2017.

Waited for months and there was no news from them. One day in September during the Big Sallah break, my boss called me to say he got a call from the Australian immigration officials and they were enquiring about my job start dates and duties. He said he was not so sure of the date I started and told them to call him back or do an email.

However, in October 2017, my school finally verified my WES after 2 years... Yes 2 years. I got my Wes report and since I had everything ready, I decided to enter the pool. I entered on a Tuesday with a score of 446, next day was a draw at 441 and I got ITA.

I was confused as to if I should lodge my Canadian visa bearing in mind we had spent about $10,000 for Australia visa charges and assessment ( Primary applicant is 3,800). My friends told me not to bother but I had this nagging feeling to put in for it. My husband was visibly angry, said why will we spend double and asked if I was going to live in 2 countries. Anyway woman bottom power won, we applied for Canada.

December 13, 2017 I recieved a natural justice letter from Australia, it's like Canada's procedural fairness. They said my boss gave them a wrong date of January 2010 as against December 2009(One month difference) and accused me of misrepresentation. They asked me to defend it.

I wasn't scared cos I knew there was no lie in my application. I got all documentation ready. Printed my statement of account from first day I started work till date (about 9years) all showing my monthly salary payment. I got my boss to swear an affidavit stating I started working with him 2009. He also wrote a letter to them stating he made an error.

I attached email correspondence with my boss from first day at work. We communicate office matters via email. I also sent them correspondence I had sent to banks from the office and those correspondence were time stamped by the bank. Videos and pictures of me at work, complimentary cards that showed my work progression. I outdid myself and was so impressed. Responded to their NJL December 26.

January 31st I woke up to an email, our Australia visa application was denied and I was slammed a 3 years ban for misrepresentation!

I wept. I felt pain from my chest. I was devastated. I can't put into words how I felt.

I felt great pain. I was been punished for the truth. I became depressed and angry. I channeled that anger into writing a 7 page letter to them. They responded that they had referred my case to a manager and will get back to me. I am still waiting. I also wrote to the Minister. The truth must prevail.

Remember that Canada application that looked like a waste of money? Yes, that one turned out to be my anti-depressant medication.

My application was referred to LVO. I waited everyday with pain. I struggled, I had mood swings, I had various crying bouts... Oh, to make matters worse, my husband was suddenly without a job... Outcome of the high exchange rate saga that happened.

Let me end it here:
Aor: Nov 14th
Adr: Travel history Nov 29
Mep: Nov 30
Na2: Dec
Ip2: Feb 27th
May 16:
Procedural fairness: Drama. When I saw the title of this, I broke down and wept before opening it. I was like not again. Why me? turned out It was to clarify a custody issue I have.
May 16: responded to the procedural fairness.

May 21, 10am, I was walking on the Street, I got so overwhelmed and emotional, I started pleading with God to have mercy. I kept repeating, father have mercy. Help me. Help us. Show us mercy.

Same May 21 by 12.56pm: PPR.

I saw the PPR letter and was totally confused. I couldn't assimilate what was written. I had to send it to someone to explain if that was really PPR.... LMAO.

When the Lord turned away the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream dreams.

You would think victory is here right? Yeah right!

I waited for my passport and people who submitted with me were getting their passport left and right. People who submitted after me also got their passports.

I was worried and emailed Accra to know if my passport is missing. They responded that my passport was under processing.

June 19, I got an ADR! Mogbe!! ADR after PPR! Hot poo catch me. I Automatically developed running stomach.

The ADR was to submit pcc of spouse in countries he has stayed more than 6 months in and also schedule A.

The irony was that he has only spent 6 months and more in Nigeria and we had submitted the pcc with our application. I contacted a lot of people.

We decided to prepare PCC for Nigeria and UAE which is his current country of residence though he has not stayed 6 months there and had moved after AOR.

The big question now was should I declare the Australia rejection in Schedule A being that it came after AOR. I was scared and worried.

Friends advised I come clean, what's the worst that can happen right? And also knowing that I didn't misrepresent, every detail of my application was the truth. I declared the Australia visa denial.

July 19, Passport came back with our Visa!!!!!!!

Who says God is not good? Who says he doesn't have mercy?

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!

I am overwhelmed!!!!!!

Don't complain about my long post oh. Na excitement. God bless you all and may no one have to go through the torture I went through in the hands of Australia, Amen.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fizzywah(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks Mcstan,

It's input like this one I cherish. I will update ASAP. Seeing as it serves the purpose of entry I said temporary. Thanks.

I need all the feedback I can get and I intend to shed light on the issues that we all will benefit from.

Thanks again.

mcstan18:

Observation my Lord.An excerpt from this story reads thus:

"...Like some already say, that’s the golden email that signifies you have gotten a request to send your passport for the issuance of a temporary PR visa into Canada."

It's a one-way (entry) visa actually. Temporary PR visa is more like an oxymoron.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fizzywah(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Congrats agates.

agates:
My peeps. It's PPR. Long post comes up shortly let me recover first
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Make e b true oh.

grin grin Let's cut him some slack sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nyolah: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Favoured2505:
I think the first link did the trick for me. The very first map that tried describing the where the bank is gave me a good insight on understanding how these westerners gibe directions. Trust me, I am hopeless with giving directions. So what I did was let the tape play the first question, then I will pause it and look at the five pictures to locate the one that best describes the question.
For example: The tape goes:A. "Excuse me, please can you tell me where the bank is?"

Thanks a lot.......will try it and get back to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hayor2014(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Help me oooooooo...

I just saw this in my GCMS note ( they are rejecting my pension fund letter and statement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one. I noticed it too but I made a mental note to comment on it later. @Fizzywah, good job on the blog there. I still need your comment on Nigeria Air though grin
mcstan18:

Observation my Lord.An excerpt from this story reads thus:

"...Like some already say, that’s the golden email that signifies you have gotten a request to send your passport for the issuance of a temporary PR visa into Canada."

It's a one-way (entry) visa actually. Temporary PR visa is more like an oxymoron.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nnysmuse: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Wow!. Your testimony is so so touching. I thank God for you. He is a way maker and He made a way for you and your family. Big Congratulations!!! Go and Prosper!
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations!!!
agates:
It's PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by youngRx(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Nyolah:
Thanks Favoured.

Please how do I get the logic for the map because i went through the site you gave us and I don't understand. I don't mind if you can help with this.

You are a darling. Listening has been treating my Bleep up since Adam.

in addition to what @Favoured said, i think one strategy that helped me was this:
All maps have a STARTING point.
first locate that point.

most times, the first location mentioned in the tape is not far from the starting point. so your attention should be on that starting point area.
from there it becomes easier to follow since Map questions come in order.

we do the mistake of searching the whole map in panic trying to find the first location mentioned on the tape instead of concentrating on the areas very close to the starting point, and once you miss the first location, it'll be hard catching up.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Thank God for GCMS notes. Seems your PFA did not state on the letter that you are entitled to 25% at 4 months post resignation. Did they? This brings us back to the argument that we had on this thread some time back about not needing to state that clause because as the OP stated, 'we should be able to use the whole funds'. undecided
Strong head something. I remember the somebody well angry

Get another letter & statement from your PFA sharply and raise a CSE. Let the clause be clearly stated this time.
hayor2014:
Help me oooooooo...

I just saw this in my GCMS note ( they are rejecting my pension fund letter and statement.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oj26(f): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
IELTS is on August 18 in Abuja, who else is writing? Please gather let's know ourselves.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations...

ADR after PPR means these London VOs are truly unpredictable!

Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Lol... Dont mention names abeg oo
Newmum0615:
Seems your PFA did not state on the letter that you are entitled to 25% at 4 months post resignation. Did they? This brings us back to the argument that we had on this thread some time back about not needing to state that clause because as the OP stated, 'we should be able to use the whole funds'. undecided

Get another letter & statement from your PFA sharply and raise a CSE.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nnysmuse: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations @agates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Congrats to you. Go and excel!
agates:

AOR Jan 13th

For London people this issue requires a lot of prayers. God indeed answers

agates:
It's PPR. Will update with my long story later. Thank you guys. @Newmum0615 aha I love you Will send you an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Girl, I am so overjoyed by this. God is too faithful to fail. He makes everything beautiful in His time. Go ye and prosper. Congratulations10. wink
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Before im go crawl out begin another crusade for PFA matter grin
smslive2:
Lol... Dont mention names abeg oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fizzywah(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Thank you @Newmum0615 . The post has been updated thanks to you guys. I would like to keep things neutral and balanced.

Very quickly platforms can turn into a tool with which to beat or fight the establishment. I wouldn't want to. I have a family. I love them very much grin .

Like Faux news, I will keep it fair and balanced cheesy (A few shades here and there). Thanks for your feedback. Please keep them coming.

Newmum0615:
Nice one. I noticed it too but I made a mental note to comment on it later. @Fizzywah, good job on the blog there. I still need your comment on Nigeria Air though grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Congrats and God bless.
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
congrats @Itissettled3. wao!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itissettled3: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks new mum. We go meet for Canada.

Newmum0615:
Girl, I am so overjoyed by this. God is too faithful to fail. He makes everything beautiful in His time. Go ye and prosper. Congratulations10. wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
jholarharde:
your blue Biro has your writing na, lol. I'm presently there, I saw ur msg late, I would have taken u along to help me scara the ground, I think I need to shake tables here, but I don't have energy. on the flip side, its good to hear about the translocation, congratulobai. when are we doing the washing? shey you know I love parries

Just send me your proposed rendezvous already. You can also come with your family and friends if you wish
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

I am so very happy for you! Almost shed tears reading your testimony cry It is well with you. I wish you the smoothest journey going forward.

Regarding the ADR after PPR, I guess this may have been triggered by the fact that your husband is no longer resident in Nigeria. Anyway I am glad you finally won the battle #Jesusdidit

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Wow! Congratulations. Thank you for sharing this testimony, it's a very powerful one. May you continue to overcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by COPR: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
Please help me o. I am humble.

Nne, have you seen someone to help you in Ebonyi State university verification? I know someone that works there. He should know how to go about it. You can PM me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hayor2014(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
Thank God for GCMS notes. Seems your PFA did not state on the letter that you are entitled to 25% at 4 months post resignation. Did they? This brings us back to the argument that we had on this thread some time back about not needing to state that clause because as the OP stated, 'we should be able to use the whole funds'. undecided

Get another letter & statement from your PFA sharply and raise a CSE. Let the clause be clearly stated this time.

This is clearly stated in the Letter....i dont know the reason for that funny comment there oooo....now am running around looking for cash that i not forth coming

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by COPR: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

This is wonderful! Your tenacity is second to none. God is too strong and faithful to fail.

May Cannyland favour you and your family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
You gerrit grin grin grin
Newmum0615:
Before im go crawl out begin another crusade for PFA matter grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thought as much..please try all you can to get the balance POF fast and update..
Pele dear..it must end in praise
hayor2014:

This is clearly stated in the Letter....i dont know the reason for that funny comment there oooo....now am running around looking for cash that i not forth coming
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good afternoon and I thank God for your blessing. I feel you so much when you say this has been the longest wait.

I have a couple of questions please:
1) Were you previously told that an interview will be required? This is because you said interview was waived.
2) Are we allowed to email Ralph Goodale in regards to our security checks or is there a specific reason you emailed him?

Thank you. I’ve sent a PM, if you’d rather reply in private. Congratulations once again.

agates:
This has been one of the longest wait in my life.

AOR Jan 13th

Then another silence. I then sent an email to Ralph Goodale MP of public safety and he responded and said my assessments were complete and interview was waived after I uploaded the requested documents.

For London people this issue requires a lot of prayers. God indeed answers

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.