Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (994967 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kingsyze:
Hello good people, I have a BSc and other professional certifications which are verifiable on the professional body's website, can I consider myself as with "Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees. One must be for a programme of three or more years" on the CRS?
Secondly, my spouse has a 2yr diploma and a Bsc but the school said that have not started awarding certificates for diploma but she has statement of result for that, can this suffice?

1. It depends on the result of your ECA. If positive, then you can use it to claim points for two or more certificates. If otherwise, then you cannot claim points for two or more certificates. You will need to use your BSc certificate only.

2. You can use your statement of result. WES will accept it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello Birthday mate grin

Zeiya:
I got ITA today with a CRS score of 448. I was scared because my birthday is on 31st July. Thank God oh......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kingsyze: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
GlitteringStar:

1. It depends on the result of your ECA. If positive, then you can use it to claim points for two or more certificates. If otherwise, then you cannot claim points for two or more certificates. You will need to use your BSc certificate only.

2. You can use your statement of result. WES will accept it.

So should I send them to WES? They already said that they only evaluate academic qualifications.
But I sat for exams for the professional certifications also. Is there any other body I can use other than WES that recognizes professional certifications?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ronke1114: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

If u decide on sth else, you are free to use it post-ITA.

Really? Did not know this. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
OluGlo:
I am new on this forum. In fact a friend actually asked me to come and seek for help here. This is my story. My family secured a visiting visa to the US sometimes last year with my nephew who is staying with my family. We travelled to the US few months ago. On the day of our departure back to Nigeria, my nephew told me he wanted to collect something from his friend (the friend actually came to see him like twice and he also passed few nights with the friend, though I don’t know where the friend stay). My nephew left to see the friend but never came back. I called his number but was switched off. Few minutes later, he sent me a text message that he is sorry as he couldn’t tell me his plan. But he is not returning back to Nigeria. I was speechless and disappointed. I called his dad in Nigeria and his dad told me he just sent him a similar text message too. My family has since come back to Nigeria without him.

Now, here is my fear. Will his abscond affect my family’s subsequent travel to the US and other countries? I recently received an ITA from IRCC for migration to Canada. I hope my nephew’s abscond will not affect our process. Please help, what should I do?
not at all, it can't affect your application to IMMIGRATE to canada, even migration won't be affected. the guy would be affected if by chance you think of helping him come to CA. he is on his own.Go ahead and apply, he is a distant relation. Goodluck in your quest for a better life
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Maybe you could contact CIC for another extension. However, if they decline, call home office and tell them you no want visa again. Make dem give you your kpali.lol. I reckon your PPR is more important. Right?

mosbiod:
Congrats to those that got ITA and new PPRs.. this thread is the bomb and happy to see people moving forward step by step.

So I've got a lil challenge as per my PPR.. after receiving a 30day extension from CIC while my passport is with the UK Home office and was due to be returned to me last week.. Home Office decided to write me a letter last Friday to inform me they need more time to decide about the application I made to them which means they will still have my passport with them. I have written to them attaching every evidence that I need my passport to be sent to CIC. However, looking at how close my new deadline is approaching I may need another extension from CIC undecided ... even if I have to cancel my application from the UK Home office and get my documents back, the procedure takes a couple of weeks.

Please house, how possible it is to get another extension from CIC based on genuine reasons? anybody knows anyone who has ever been in this case before? Please advice..

Thanks my people.. @Gliterringstar @Newmum0615 ..

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Check 2262, 2132 or 2232
Nmagna:
Hello Guys

i need your assistance identifying the NOC this falls under : Quality Control Inspector

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kenon1: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
tobey2ng:
Finally the dream ignition has started tonight. It really overwhelming. ITA landed! The journey is not for the faint-hearted. Where do I start the story from oooo. I am part of the pioneer members of PNP route. The drag between teecan and justwise about creating pnp route or not, when justwise closed down the thread and everybody was pleading and persuading him to re-open the thread. Immediately justwise opened the thread we all swung into actions and started making the thread informative and educative. lol. Above all, glory be to God for the nomination last week and ITA today. Please always stand for what you believe in and go extra miles to have it. Don't let me bore you with my story. I can write textbook if I can continue to write or if I want to start from the beginning till now but let's leave the story for another day. #TEAMPNP #TEAMSINGLE # ONE IELTS # OPTIMIST. Let's keep pushing guyz.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aig842: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations @JustinTrudeau @o2 @tobey2ng and all others that got ITA....wishing you all a speedy PPR!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Losami(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
please guys, help a nigga.
Losami:
Good morning house, please i have a question, i graduated November 2015 but didn't get my certificate until January 2016 and that's the date written on my certificate. i was mobilized for nysc April 2016, please can i start claiming work experience since the day i graduated i.e November or the date written on my certificate i.e January or i have to start from the date on my nysc certificate i.e april. My hr is willing to help out with any date i pick as i'm trying to use 3 years work experience to boost my csr.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ronke1114:

That's why, we say read up. Some folks go take offense.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
AyeMayBe:
Maybe you could contact CIC for another extension. However, if they decline, call home office and tell them you no want visa again. Make dem give you your kpali.lol. I reckon your PPR is more important. Right?

Why do people start applying to US or UK in the middle of a permanent residence visa application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phemmy26(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
damzy88:
Hello,After 1 month I just received my verification mail from WES that they have contacted Unilag.Who else is in my shoes.What next?

Thanks
in your shoes too.....have you paid for the verification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
PM to sure! congratulations
JustinTrudeau:
Hello fellow Citizens, your PM has been invited to Apply. grin grin.The mail just flew in like Ragnar's bird

So this is how it feels,damn soothing cool.
Glory to God.

Team 468

Thank you, thank you thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
I'm actually shocked that you didn't know this. Issa page zero, one something.
Ronke1114:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy
smslive2:
Other can weigh in AFTER the NOC oracle have spoken? Ok ooo...
I wonder too, after NOC mama has spoken smiley.
this one you are using different colors of pen, do you still have those four coloured pen? cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Is it a little queer tho that this letter is dated 2017 especially if its a place of current employment, its just my observation as I cannot remember what IRCC says with respect to this.
Newmum0615:
In my opinion. I think 1111 is more appropriate. 1228 deals majorly with auditors of excise tax (duties on manufactured goods levied at the point of manufacture) which relates more to custom duties. I am sure the audit you conduct is more encompassing, i.e not limited to excise tax.

Like I said, that's my opinion. I may be wrong. Others can weigh in.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
phemmy26:
in your shoes too.....have you paid for the verification?
No,I heard it only applies to people that studied at College of Medicine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
3 NOC's? If its our NOC Queen now she will just roll out the exact NOC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
joo2018:
Check 2262, 2132 or 2232
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bimbok2: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
@Newmum0615 no, 4163 does not include my duties. My role is a relationship management role in financial services.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Then we move from there. We'll look at other options. You sent a PM already. Let's not clog the thread.
bimbok2:
@Newmum0615 no, 4163 does not include my duties. My role is a relationship management role in financial services.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Synway: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello everyone. I got PPR this morning. Trying to focus in the office. I no fit concentrate again

AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR/IP2 July 19 (proof of employment for DH and I)
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

Thanks to everyone on this platform. I read and learnt from everything that was shared. To those waiting, it will come All the best everyone.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by newbie18: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Synway:
Hello everyone. I got PPR this morning. Trying to focus in the office. I no fit concentrate again

AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR/IP2 July 19
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

Thanks to everyone on this platform. I read and learnt from everything that was shared. To those waiting, it will come All the best everyone.

Congratulobia @synway. You should change your name to CannyWay now grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations again dear.
Synway:
Hello everyone. I got PPR this morning.
AOR Dec 18
PPR July 26

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Synway:

AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nyolah: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=damzy88 post=69721894]Hello,After 1 month I just received my verification mail from WES that they have contacted

Unilag really made money from this WES thing because you will still pay for verification of result before they respond to WES but am sure someone will call to inform you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations.....go and prosper
Synway:

AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nigerian Immigration Service to extend passport expiry date to 10years. Best news I heard today

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kods1900: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations!!!
Synway:
AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by slanliz007(f): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
sorry wrong post
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations
Synway:

AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.