Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996374 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emafav: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
emafav:
Hi all,

please i want to find out if my hubby can send his transcripts and the Statement Of Result to WES through his school, the Statement Of Result of the university certificate to be assessed as he has not yet collected his Certificates from his school

Please guys throw some light on this.
Please reply me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ifeoma77:

You don't need to wait, after ITA falls on you, you have 3 months to submit, if you're sure the sale will be completed before the three months are up, then go ahead and update your profile and receive your ITA.
Be sure to get proof of sale of the land to show the VO the source of the funds.
Congrats on acing IELTS
Thank you so much... I truly appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
I wish I can flog you first before providing you with an answer.
C'mon will you update that profile before I open my eyes? On a serious note though, you really don't need to wait for any length of time before you show POF acquired from sale of assets.
So long as you are able to show proof of previous ownership and sales transaction, you are good to go. You kuku still have 90 days post ITA to sort other documentation waka. Congrats on your IELTS.
You can't see or touch me so you can't flog me.... �... Lol. Thanks a lot... I appreciate your response. I wan move this year by God's grace before my rent go expire.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ramj: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Canadianfly:
Mehn we wasted 4 pages shouting congrats and thank you for creating part 4. Like it takes an arm and a leg to open a thread.
6 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Eeyah me I can borrow you 10minutes to cover up.
No vex ehn..

How should I send it via SMS, email WhatsApp, ping or pung... I can even DHL it to you.

Welcome to thread number 4

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nusetron(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Benny247:

You can't see or touch me so you can't flog me.... �... Lol. Thanks a lot... I appreciate your response. I wan move this year by God's grace before my rent go expire.

PPR fall on you as you have desired. amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by henrinco(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
emafav:
Hi all,

please i want to find out if my hubby can send his transcripts and the Statement Of Result to WES through his school, the Statement Of Result of the university certificate to be assessed as he has not yet collected his Certificates from his school

Please guys throw some light on this.
I sent my Statement of result to WES. My documents have been under review for 10days now. But my brother's dashboard has changed to accepted on 7th day. (Transcript envelopes sent as one package).

Guess using SOR delays evaluation. I have written them, no reply yet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
Not entirely correct. @doppler06 The answer is Yes to both questions. There is an element of visa refusal in both scenarios.

I think I answered yes only for one oo. Now I am confused; what do I do. Don't even know which I answered no to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=vickyehi post=67054928]Please for dentists do they evaluate with WES or the medical council. Am quite confused on this subject.

Any dentist in the house please help or if u know anyone who received the equivalent of a professional degree from assessing a dentistry degree.[/quote

Dentists evaluate with WES or IQAS..... Dentistry is equivalent to a professional degree.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
@Glitteringstar,can you kindly add the link to the previous thread on page 0.
Thanks for all you and others do on here.
My pre-ITA jamb question coming right up after this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good evening people. I am filling my post ita forms. Under personal history - Activity type. I work with a federal government parastatal.. so I am a public servant.. Am I to select Government or Employment? I am thinking government is for all them House of rep members and all. Abi? Please help.
Cc. Glitteringstar; newmum0615; happytbaby; elfmannisback; bbaby84; 40manlappy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by shubraba: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
ican cert exempts u from f1-f9, meaning they are equal. but wes does not assess ican favourably. rathero funny

How does Wes evaluate Ican Please
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
dupyshoo:

Tuale sis! Welcome back. kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
shubraba:

How does Wes evaluate Ican Please
Thank you
no need assessing ican they dont give a favourable evaluation, if you have AAT/ATS they assess that one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Priceless200(f): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Engr2000:

Hi,

I will advise you to forget about NTI program. The program is usually delayed and their result takes time. why don't you enrol for PGDE @ NOUN. it's faster and more organized. I am currently evaluating my wife PGDE from NTI and its taking forever.

Kudos to the seniors in the house. Hoping to announce my PPR on this part 4 thread.
OK sir. Thank so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
I will go with employment. Government triggers unneccesary security screening. Technically its an employment activity and you are not holding public office. You will provide the name of the ministry and references. Let them decide if it's government.

Let others weigh in.

dumsydsassy1:
Good evening people. I am filling my post ita forms. Under personal history - Activity type. I work with a federal government parastatal.. so I am a public servant.. Am I to select Government or Employment? I am thinking government is for all them House of rep members and all. Abi? Please help.
Cc. Glitteringstar; newmum0615; happytbaby; elfmannisback; bbaby84; 40manlappy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
bbaby84:

I'm not sure you're correct on this one. It's the NOC that matters not the duration at a particular company. She has 2 years 4 months in the same NOC ( I'm assumingthe NOC is A,B or 0). She qualifies under FSW.

I agree with bbaby84 here. It’s the NOC A, B or 0 occupation which requires one year continuous full-time employment and not the job (specific employment). If one holds 3 jobs in the same occupation within one year, it still counts from what IRCC’s quote below-

“have at least one year continuous full-time (at least 30 hours of paid work per week) or equivalent part-time work experience in an occupation that is categorized under NOC A, B or 0”

Note it is not at least one year in “a job categorised under NOC A, B or 0”
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Obi1conte post=67055267][/quote]

You did not quote everything in that paragraph sir. Please note the bolded as it also referees to more than one job.

Skilled work experience

Your work experience must be:

in the same type of job as your primary NOC
within the last 10 years
paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.

Modified
Just seen GS’ follow on post on this issue. I believe as long as the full time at more than 1 job is continuous, then it should qualify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bsbabe:

You did not quote everything in that paragraph sir. Please note the bolded as it also referees to more than one job.

Ok thx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please, can i start the post-ITA application, save (because some documents are not ready yet) and submit before my 90days deadline?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skylar2020(f): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
Don't try it o. Phones only please.

grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kmgb:
@Glitteringstar,can you kindly add the link to the previous thread on page 0.
Thanks for all you and others do on here.
My pre-ITA jamb question coming right up after this

The link is there. Click on "Part 3" (see attached).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BoboXIV(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Just like that. Page 7 already?

Greetings to all who have received ITA, PPR and spanked IELTS since this submarine of mine last cane up for air.

Just a quick question re moving PoF post AOR . I’d gone and kept my PoF in a GT fixed deposit for last 4-5 months ( Had delusionally thought the PPR was a kpakpakpa something) however I now have opportunity to invest in another fund that’ll give higher/better returns. Can I go ahead and do that with no risk to the application?

Second , AOR is 2 months now o. (Feb 22nd)Time for GCMS note request?? I believe Our application is at IP1...I guess?

Third, is extensive travel history really an issue ( even if its not for the primary aplicany) that could cause delay?

Also @NewMum0615..saw somewhere you confirmed you’re part of London Visa Office, how did you confirm this? Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kindly assist us with answers as we are heartbroken at the moment. After 7 months[color=#990000][/color]

So sorry for the heart break. I can only imagine how you all feel. I think she can use any of the NOC provided it falls in O,A or B. She should get another reference letter drafted by herself detailing all her duties and send to her boss for signature. She should probably do an LOE explaining reasons for d difference in duties.

Meanwhile, did she order gcms notes in between her application If yes, were these concerns on NOC raised by the case processing agent or program assistance on the notes prior to receipt by LVO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
bday:

Hello everyone,
Congrats to all those who received ITA yesterday. I have to start by saying thank you very much to everyone, I have gained a lot from the previous thread. I work at a small private firm with no online presence. What documents can i submit alongside my application as suggested by Glitteringstar? Do i include documents such as certificate of incorporation? Submitting contracts with customers would be breaching confidentiality so please any advice would be appreciated.

Do you want to claim points as a self-employed applicant? If not, make sure your work reference letter is in CIC's format. You can then include pay slips/bank statement, your offer/appointment letter and if possible, you can also include the business card of your supervisor/boss. You don't have to worry as long as your work experience is true.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
bbaby84:

She has 2 years 4 months in her primary NOC just with different companies. Am I missing something?

Yes bbaby84. That's correct.

2 years and 4 months in my primary NOC (different companies) and then 1 year NYSC in another NOC.

Thanks again everyone. You have all been very helpful. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
GlitteringStar:

The link is there. Click on "Part 3" (see attached).

Oh seen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jezme: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
DboyizGood:

Some actually has done it and was given a 1year Canadian college certificate for passing F2 n F3 after claiming exemption for F1.

The issue is does this college certificate qualify as a second certificate?

Those that know better should chook mouth ontop the matter.
Please the bosses in the house, help us look into this o..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emafav: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
henrinco:

I sent my Statement of result to WES. My documents have been under review for 10days now. But my brother's dashboard has changed to accepted on 7th day. (Transcript envelopes sent as one package).

Guess using SOR delays evaluation. I have written them, no reply yet.
@Henrinco: Thanks for quick response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
@ All, ICES evaluated my MSC as a one year programmeif full time,though it was part time so we spent two years 2006 to 2008. However,at the end of d second year,I had a carry over ,which made me have an extra semester,at this point,I abandoned the program. I went back to complete it in 2014 and graduated 2015.

My question, on my profile where it was asked 'from and To ' dates of the degree,do I write 2006 to 2015? If I do this, I fear that there maybe issues post ITA as my work experience spans that period also. Pls what do u suggest I put as the From and To dates of my MSC. My certificate carries 2015.
Thanks as you graciously respond
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Onedimple:
Good evening everyone. Please, can i start the post-ITA application, save (because some documents are not ready yet) and submit before my 90days deadline?

Yes. You can start, save and continue later but you must submit your application (including all supporting documents) before the 90 days deadline.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bsbabe, how far? Have you landed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good evening, please, Gurus, I need your help
I declined my first ITA and then included a 2-month plus experience from one other company to make up 3yrs. Initially, this company was under a bigger company. I was employed and paid directly by my boss. However, this year, the boss registered his company as XYZ, tho still functions under the bigger company ABC. I got a reference letter (meets CIC requirements) from the boss with XYZ letterhead. The issue is XYZ has no website. Nothing like XYZ online via Google, and the address pops up the location of the bigger company.
1. How can I prove that I actually worked under XYZ for that period. Should I explain with LOE that XYZ is under ABC
2. Or do I move it to personal history, because if I claim 2yrs experience it ll still be above the draws' cutoff for that period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.