Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996302 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:41am On May 10, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Once they have everything, it displays on ur account.

Mine is saying " we have received your documents, "we are reviewing your documents"

Next stage is verification request sent to institutions right?

Mine is two schools
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:41am On May 10, 2018
mzjennypher:

@Elfmannisback thanks i told her but she isnt willing to re-write.
Since she won't be withdrawing her profile, no wahala. Keep us abreast.. I can't see myself looking for TRV and direct ITA. Even to get admitted is a..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by candyce(f): 10:41am On May 10, 2018
Please my people I need answer
candyce:
Hello all, can i evaluate pre degree diploma from Babcock university along with bsc as 2 or more certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:43am On May 10, 2018
sthillz:

Mine is saying " we have received your documents, "we are reviewing your documents"

Next stage is verification request sent to institutions right?

Mine is two schools

Chai... Na WA... Getting everything includes the verification phases, baba.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 10, 2018
candyce:
Can u get a job with the pre-degree sth? I don't think it qualifies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 10, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Chai... Na WA... Getting everything includes the verification phases, baba.

Ah Ok.. No vex

I'm female by the way
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 10:47am On May 10, 2018
yes

candyce:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2018
sthillz:

Ah Ok.. No vex

I'm female by the way
OK, pas de problème.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Talking(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2018
emafav:
@intercedertee: I don't understand what you mean by PM

Hello. i also sent you a PM. PM is a 'personal message' from me to your mail seeking permission to further send you mails. Kindly check your mail, especially the ones from nairaland and reply please. Thanks

@intercedertee kindly check your mail as well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2018
Mine came in around 5am dis morning. You need to see d speed with which I dived into d river. Gallantly on 455 and counting down to 23rd grin

tippex:

Its over excitement that is worrying us, it's been a long time coming. Got mine this morning

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by revenant: 11:07am On May 10, 2018
@Harjeehbaday
Is it BC or MOD?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:16am On May 10, 2018
tippex:

Its over excitement that is worrying us, it's been a long time coming. Got mine this morning
congrats on your ECA. please ehn, what was the expected time of completion that WES gave you? I am trying to determine how early mine would be. they said 30/5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vanillawafers: 11:28am On May 10, 2018
Thank you @saint for your response.house please I'm still waiting for your kind opinion as regards of I should fill YES or NO as to whether I've applied for EE before or NOT.
Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:37am On May 10, 2018
I believe some people on this Thread have contact for OAU

ethan002:
Hello House, Please who have a sure contact for Transcript processing in OAU? Urgent!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rs172(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2018
Elfmannisback:
OK, pas de problème.

ce n'est pas probléme...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:39am On May 10, 2018
mzjennypher:

Can she try the ACCA option or retake her IELTS test (if possible)? Getting an approval for her student visa application with a college admission is not so easy oooo. Tell her to check the Canadian student visa thread. Express Entry is her best bet.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2018
Ifeoma77:

congrats on your ECA. please ehn, what was the expected time of completion that WES gave you? I am trying to determine how early mine would be. they said 30/5

It's 11/05 but I got it this mrng. Sometimes its earlier cos my hubby got his a week before the expected date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2018
wizean:
Mine came in around 5am dis morning. You need to see d speed with which I dived into d river. Gallantly on 455 and counting down to 23rd grin

Oshey Michael Phelps grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mzjennypher(f): 11:54am On May 10, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Can she try the ACCA option or retake her IELTS test (if possible)? Getting an approval for her student visa application with a college admission is not so easy oooo. Tell her to check the Canadian student visa thread. Express Entry is her best bet.

@GlitteringStar thank you i will.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mzjennypher(f): 11:55am On May 10, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Since she won't be withdrawing her profile, no wahala. Keep us abreast.. I can't see myself looking for TRV and direct ITA. Even to get admitted is a..
@Elfmannisback okay thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SolutionsGuy: 12:03pm On May 10, 2018
TEECANN:

@Owols, nice analysis and I totally agree with you but with caution. grin

Reasons:
1. The 2018 74,900 projection includes the dependents of the principal applicants (I read it somewhere..whether CIC website, I cant remember) so for every 3500 ITAs issued, I want to believe, the projection will be head-counted for all principal applicants and their dependents.

2. CIC's projections for the year may be for indication purposes only- ie, they may not necessarily fill this quota for many reasons and the touted 2018 figure may just be an immigration "mission statement" for CIC. grin grin (CIC has posited that this figure is a target that they aspire to achieve) To my mind, if they don't make the target, nobody can sue them!

3. Don't let us be quick to forget that the 2018 74,900 figure is to include Federal Skilled Workers Class (that's us), Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class.

It will end in praise IJN!

Your analysis looks realistic, although I strongly believe the cut off would drop further.
For me, I am on 432 with spouse accompanying and around 449 non-accompanying. I think it's best for me to enter pool as unaccompanied so as to sponsor family later.

What do you think would be the challenges of this option?
I know we all need medicals, PCC for adults and same POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 12:06pm On May 10, 2018
New measures to combat abuse of U.S. travel documents in Nigeria aimed at mitigating irregular migration at its source. Read the news release: https:///7J3t7RJmMr #cdnref

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 12:13pm On May 10, 2018
Which press release it this?

ken2sure:
New measures to combat abuse of U.S. travel documents in Nigeria aimed at mitigating irregular migration at its source. Read the news release: https:///7J3t7RJmMr #cdnref
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dizzy007(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 12:42pm On May 10, 2018
It's victory at last. Join me to sing my song of victory!!!

ITS PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRS: 453
ITA: 6th Dec 2017
AOR: 14th Dec 2017
IP1: 21st Dec 2017
Medical Passed: 21st Dec 2017
FTD & Job Mail: 29th January 2018
Ordered GCMS note 3rd of March, received notes 8th of April. File had not been touched at LVO
ADR: 20th April submitted 29th April 2018
IP2: Same week
PPR: 10th May 2018
VO: London VO

Indeed God answers prayers.

For POF we used one year joint fixed deposit account belonging to spouse and I. Didn't attach any statements of accounts.

ADR was for
1.additional proof of employment.; salary deposits in accounts, payslips, tax documents, university literature showing my faculty and name e. t. c
2. Explanation and documented proof of accrual of funds in fixed deposit. And last six months statement of accounts.

For work experience I used my Lecturing experience at a university in Cotonou. I was paid in cash throughout and tax was deducted before salaries were paid so I didn't have tax documents. I submitted one year payslips signed and stamped by the VC. The VC wrote a letter to also explain cash payments and tax deductions.
Submitted deed of assignments for property sold to show accrual of funds. The Six months account statement I submitted had a balance of #1,940. I explained in my LOE that I have been unemployed so do not have money in the account.

NB:
-I applied as unemployed because I stopped working because my faculty was closed down in February 2017.
- I didn't submit Benin republic PCC just wrote a letter of explanation that Benin doesn't Issue PCC to non citizens.

The wait was excruciating but I am thankful that it has ended in praise.

For all those still waiting for PPR just hold on it will surely come. Long or short timeline PPR is PPR.

May good IELTS results, ITA, PPR, COPR fall on all who are expectant.

Special thanks to @Elfmanisback for all the advice, proofreading and contributions, I am grateful sir. And thanks to, glitteringstar, doopsyshoo, Cochtrane, 40manlappy and all nairalanders who helped out in one way or the other. God bless you all.

Feels so good to write this testimony. See you all on the other side.

99 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 12:44pm On May 10, 2018
Congrats encoded4life

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:45pm On May 10, 2018
tippex:

It's 11/05 but I got it this mrng. Sometimes its earlier cos my hubby got his a week before the expected date

Okay thanks. I was hoping to get into the pool before 23rd but I guess I'll just chill till the next one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolfa(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2018
Ifeoma77:

expect it anytime from 23rd....since it's UK it can be earlier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 10, 2018
enocoded4life:
It's victory at last.

Wow! Hallelujah! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dtush(f): 12:55pm On May 10, 2018
Adlib007:
Did you include documents to show legal adoption in your application?

i did not adopt him.i was only nominated as his Legal Guardian by the court
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 1:04pm On May 10, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Verily verify I say unto you, the day you clench your ITA and golden mail, this forum will erupt in joyous celebration and thank God on your behalf.
The one they did for glitteringstar and Mcstan small sef.
I noticed your tale last week though I've been seeing your name for longer on the PNP thread.

I suggest you hold off the remarking and give the forth coming ielts your very best. Your current CRS score is very decent. Don't lock your score down and lose the risk of foregoing the next draw which might just be in your favor. No one can tell how your next ielts would turn out even though we hope for the best

Be patient, you are nearly there.

@newmum, you don spy the long mail?

God bless all

@TEECANN, seconded. Sometimes, I wonder if I will ever be able to surpass the IELTS results that positioned me for ITA if I am made to take another one, but we can always hope for the best. Do your best in the next exam, infact I love your spirit, however, I'm very positive the next draw will favour you. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.