Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996215 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by niobe77(f): 1:07pm On May 10, 2018
enocoded4life:
It's victory at last. Join me to sing my song of victory!!!

ITS PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

How were you instructed to send your passports, dhl or vfs? My spirit is not just going with this vfs ppl angry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 10, 2018
niobe77:

Congratulations.

How were you instructed to send your passports, dhl or vfs? My spirit is not just going with this vfs ppl angry
It can only be VFS, DHL has been dumped by IRCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kylexy61(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2018
TEECANN:

@Owols, nice analysis and I totally agree with you but with caution. grin

Reasons:
1. The 2018 74,900 projection includes the dependents of the principal applicants (I read it somewhere..whether CIC website, I cant remember) so for every 3500 ITAs issued, I want to believe, the projection will be head-counted for all principal applicants and their dependents.

2. CIC's projections for the year may be for indication purposes only- ie, they may not necessarily fill this quota for many reasons and the touted 2018 figure may just be an immigration "mission statement" for CIC. grin grin (CIC has posited that this figure is a target that they aspire to achieve) To my mind, if they don't make the target, nobody can sue them!

3. Don't let us be quick to forget that the 2018 74,900 figure is to include Federal Skilled Workers Class (that's us), Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class.

It will end in praise IJN!

Very accurate.

This CICNews post about the recent draw did mention that the current pace is slower than that of 2017. And given the higher admissions target for 2018 and 2019, the draw sizes could eventually increase or become more frequent.

But I agree with everything you said. Let's just hope for the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 1:17pm On May 10, 2018
niobe77:

Congratulations.

Thank you. Submission is through vfs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hereandnow65: 1:17pm On May 10, 2018
Congratulations
enocoded4life:

PPR: 10th May 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 1:18pm On May 10, 2018
enocoded4life:

Feels so good to write this testimony. See you all on the other side.

Super congratulations!! I can imagine the joy you feel right now!!

I hope these people don't ask me for additional employment documents oh because e go hard to obtain angry angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 1:18pm On May 10, 2018
luffyhaki:
Congrats encoded4life

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
tolfa:
expect it anytime from 23rd....since it's UK it can be earlier
Here's to hoping you're right. Thanks for the moral support.

Congrats @encoded4life, Sweet sweet Victory!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
Congratulations

enocoded4life:

CRS: 453
ITA: 6th Dec 2017
AOR: 14th Dec 2017
IP1: 21st Dec 2017
Medical Passed: 21st Dec 2017
FTD & Job Mail: 29th January 2018
Ordered GCMS note 3rd of March, received notes 8th of April. File had not been touched at LVO
ADR: 20th April submitted 29th April 2018
IP2: Same week
VO: London VO

Indeed God answers prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Wow! Hallelujah! Congratulations!!!

Thanks Sis and thanks for all the encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by niobe77(f): 1:21pm On May 10, 2018
Elfmannisback:

It can only be VFS, DHL has been dumped by IRCC.

Was the info communicated anywhere or available online? Or this is just a calculated guess based on recent ppr mail content? Does submission include biometrics?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2018
hereandnow65:
Congratulations

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2018
Ethelia:

Super congratulations!! I can imagine the joy you feel right now!!

I hope these people don't ask me for additional employment documents oh because e go hard to obtain angry angry

Thank you. I pray they don't ask, but if they do you'll find a way around it. It had to go to Cotonou three times before I could get the required documents.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 1:25pm On May 10, 2018
@Ifeoma77, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 1:27pm On May 10, 2018
enocoded4life:

CRS: 453
ITA: 6th Dec 2017
AOR: 14th Dec 2017
IP1: 21st Dec 2017
Medical Passed: 21st Dec 2017
FTD & Job Mail: 29th January 2018
Ordered GCMS note 3rd of March, received notes 8th of April. File had not been touched at LVO
ADR: 20th April submitted 29th April 2018
IP2: Same week
VO: London VO

Indeed God answers prayers.

For POF we used one year joint fixed deposit account belonging to spouse and I. Didn't attach any statements of accounts.

ADR was for
1.additional proof of employment.; salary deposits in accounts, payslips, tax documents, university literature showing my faculty and name e. t. c
2. Explanation and documented proof of accrual of funds in fixed deposit. And last six months statement of accounts.

For work experience I used my Lecturing experience at a university in Cotonou. I was paid in cash throughout and tax was deducted before salaries were paid so I didn't have tax documents. I submitted one year payslips signed and stamped by the VC. The VC wrote a letter to also explain cash payments and tax deductions.
Submitted deed of assignments for property sold to show accrual of funds. The Six months account statement I submitted had a balance of #1,940. I explained in my LOE that I have been unemployed so do not have money in the account.

NB:
-I applied as unemployed because I stopped working because my faculty was closed down in February 2017.
- I didn't submit Benin republic PCC just wrote a letter of explanation that Benin doesn't Issue PCC to non citizens.

The wait was excruciating but I am thankful that it has ended in praise.

For all those still waiting for PPR just hold on it will surely come. Long or short timeline PPR is PPR.

May good IELTS results, ITA, PPR, COPR fall on all who are expectant.

Special thanks to @Elfmanisback for all the advice, proofreading and contributions, I am grateful sir. And thanks to, glitteringstar, doopsyshoo, Cochtrane, 40manlappy and all nairalanders who helped out in one way or the other. God bless you all.

Feels so good to write this testimony. See you all on the other side.

Congrats is it for all your work experience they asked ADR for ?

And you must submit all the documents they asked for

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 10, 2018
niobe77:

Was the info communicated anywhere or available online? Or this is just a calculated guess based on recent ppr mail content? Does submission include biometrics?
Wait until u get the PPR mail and abide by whatever is contained on it.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 1:32pm On May 10, 2018
enocoded4life:

Thank you. I pray they don't ask, but if they do you'll find a way around it. It had to go to Cotonou three times before I could get the required documents.

Jesu, 3 times!!

Thanks though, oddly enough your words have comforted me. If they ask, I will find a way by God's grace cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 1:34pm On May 10, 2018
TEECANN:

@Owols, nice analysis and I totally agree with you but with caution. grin

Reasons:
1. The 2018 74,900 projection includes the dependents of the principal applicants (I read it somewhere..whether CIC website, I cant remember) so for every 3500 ITAs issued, I want to believe, the projection will be head-counted for all principal applicants and their dependents.

2. CIC's projections for the year may be for indication purposes only- ie, they may not necessarily fill this quota for many reasons and the touted 2018 figure may just be an immigration "mission statement" for CIC. grin grin (CIC has posited that this figure is a target that they aspire to achieve) To my mind, if they don't make the target, nobody can sue them!

3. Don't let us be quick to forget that the 2018 74,900 figure is to include Federal Skilled Workers Class (that's us), Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class.

It will end in praise IJN!

Me thinks the surge in number asylum seekers will further decrease CIC's projection too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
niobe77:

Congratulations my dear on your double tripple joy.

How long do you think it will take to get the passports? I called my contact and already telling me it takes weeks now to process pp, first have to wait 2 weeks after birth before processing cuz some babies don't open eyes during photo shoot which is headache for them. Just wanna make pp are ready before the 30 day extension.

They shouldn't bring this kind of clause o, we will wake baby up. Infact, we will ensure baby sleeps all thru the night so that they are awake the next day grin grin grin. Which passport office is this?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mypersonalty: 2:11pm On May 10, 2018
I really appreciate the good work everyone is doing in here!

Please, I need guidance!

Wanted to start the Traveln process.

I have B.TECH in Biochemistry, but have only worked in my field for 6months since 2105(after nysc)...Now, am teaching in a private school.

I have gotten my passport and I have a trade test certificate (fashion designer).

Where do I start from, please!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 2:16pm On May 10, 2018
Osaze007:

Congrats is it for all your work experience they asked ADR for ?

And you must submit all the documents they asked for

I used only my lecturing work experience in employment history, so I submitted documents for that only. All others went to personal history.

I submitted almost all except for tax documents and account statements showing salary deposits. These were replaced with Letter of explanation by the university VC and myself as I was paid in cash.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Shinningstar201: 2:20pm On May 10, 2018
enocoded4life:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 2:21pm On May 10, 2018
Hi mypersonalty... Have you checked Canada Process Explained

mypersonalty:

Please, I need guidance!

I have B.TECH in Biochemistry, but have only worked in my field for 6months since 2105(after nysc)...Now, am teaching in a private school.

I have gotten my passport and I have a trade test certificate (fashion designer).

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 2:24pm On May 10, 2018
Please i need advice.
i taught in a school during my service year. I have relevant work experience in my field since my service year (3years+). I do not intend to claim points for the service year but where i taught was in FAAN secondary school which is a government agency. From what i have read they thoroughly scrutinize government positions. Can i just put my service year as unemployed since it technically really isn't a full time employment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolfa(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2018
mypersonalty:

Please, I need guidance!

Thanks
let me attempt this: am assuming you are below 30 years.....you need to evaluate your Btech with WES or IQAS or ICES....while doing that you will sit for IELTS and aim for 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 (listening,reading,writing n speaking ) respectively...you need to achieve this because you have only BTech....then during your nysc if you also teach that will be good....you can use that combined with your current teaching experience if the total is 2 yrs or above ....you are in good position to qualify for PR through Canada express entry.....this is just a skeletal write-up...just click on page 0 of this page you will get detailed information on evaluation n ielts...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 2:31pm On May 10, 2018
This is Victory. Congrats

enocoded4life:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by raybuk: 2:34pm On May 10, 2018
Good afternoon house. Please can someone use online masters for ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vanillawafers: 2:36pm On May 10, 2018
House pleaseeeeee app me.I'm in a fix

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vanillawafers: 2:38pm On May 10, 2018
Please house I need your kind opinion on my situation above.I'm filling my profile presently and I got stuck and couldn't proceed further as I do not want to make the mistake of misinformation.thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:41pm On May 10, 2018
Vanillawafers:
Please house I need your kind opinion on my situation above.I'm filling my profile presently and I got stuck and couldn't proceed further as I do not want to make the mistake of misinformation.thank you
Technically you haven't applied before, you were being sponsored by your spouse. If I was in your shoe, I will click No.
But if it makes you feel better, click yes and provide what you can. don't worry about what you can't remember, IRCC is reasonable and a letter of explanation - at the appropriate time - will be enough
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 2:46pm On May 10, 2018
Can you get a transcript for it?

raybuk:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2018
raybuk:
Contact the school, they should be able to issue a transcript showing record of your grades. If thats possible, then fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.