Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think (569 Views)

How To Make Money On Blogging And Start Online Business. / I Started Blogging Without A Clue / 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think by Eduguy: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone am new to nairaland and also new to blogging but I started blogging last week and I bought the .com.ng version of The popular Ngscholars please what's your advice and opinion The site is https://ngscholars.com.ng
Re: I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think by Tellemall: 1:47am On Apr 26, 2018
How much did you buy it?
Re: I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2018
You don’t have sense at all....

We have ngscholar.com.ng
We have ngscholar.net
We have ngscholar.com
We have ngscholarz.com

Now you bought ngScholars.com.ng

What’s wrong with Nigerians sef
Re: I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think by Dayuse207: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Ngscholars.com.ng is not hosted on Blogger
Re: I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think by Codedboy95(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Eduguy:
Hello everyone am new to nairaland and also new to blogging but I started blogging last week and I bought the .com.ng version of The popular Ngscholars please what's your advice and opinion The site is https://ngscholars.com.ng
you don't have to hide behind anyone's shadow, Be You. My advice is for you to get another domain name and leave that one

(1) (Reply)

Thrive Architect & Thrive Leads Latest For Landing/sales Page Builder Premium / Get A Business Website For Free In 7days / SEO Service In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.