Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig (10255 Views)

What Is Meant By Mobile Application Testing? / No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs / Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Emyo(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2018
I operate a Nigerian platform, I encourage us to use made in nigeria but MobileNIg please encourage us. I wont say no further. kindly check your whatsapp for my details.
Claraswt:
MOBILENG UR SERVICES IS WACK. UR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ZERO. WHY DO U ENJOY PUNISHING UR CUSTOMERS OVER THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY? AFTER COLLECTING PEOPLE’S MONEY U IGNORE THEIR COMPLAINTS,THIS IS THE 3rd TIME I AM EXPERIENCING THIS AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR DAYS TO BE CREDITED.I HAVE BEEN MESSAGING UR CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS ON WATSAPP FOR THE PAST 5HOURS BUT NO RESPONSE AND THE PERSON IS EVEN ONLINE. I PAID 6000 TO UR FIRSTBANK ACCOUNT 6HOURS AGO AND I HAVE NOT BEEN CREDITED,UR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DUMB.I DONT HAVE THAT PATIENCE TO WAIT TILL ONE MONTH OR MORE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE CUSTOMERS WAITING. WHAT KIND OF HORRIBLE BUSINESS ARE U RUNNING? Username-Clara
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by davidjudex: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
They really have a very poor customer care though I wouldn't say they're scammers but the first transaction of etisalat 500mb which I initiated failed. Even after I chatted the account manager severally, he kept being anoying answering like a robot. I got angry and stopped using the site since March. I'd wanted going online to disuade people from using the site but I left them with God.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by 10mobile: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
MobileNig:
The issue has been resolved amicably with the client. I appreciate the concern of all who raised defence on my behalf, am so greatful for your support. Thanks
Hello! I just found this thread after much difficulties accessing my new account with mobilenig.net. Here i've seen mobilenig.com instead. It seems both domains lead to the same site. Congrats for the positive review u got here. But if u also own mobilenig.net, I have to say with the op that you need to be more responsive. U need to be available on phone for eg. The email u made available doesnt receive Gmail also.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nigerian thing always get k leg.. Op, dont ever edit your topic. Leave it like that cheesy
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by AnongoMathias91(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
i think there is something wrong either with the process of transaction or with your account. this website is reliable cus i have been transacting with them for sometime now but their services are very reliable and fast. if i have problem funding my wallet i will query the payment and it will be rectified immediately. so i think they are scammers for now.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Emyo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
� for now we enjoying https://ogiri.ng which comes with so many reseller benefits. Mobilenig suffer me eh, if you know you know
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by djlad: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
They are still scamming till today! Made Airtime to cash payment. I was credited in wallet; it showed failed. Contacted customer care, after several messages and 24hrs, I was told they didn't receive the airtime that I should contact MTN, contacted MTN via Zig WhatsApp Customer care, I was told the Airtime was successful and given details of the transaction. I contacted #MobileNig again, they still insisted they didn't get the airtime even after sending them proof from MTN.

Mind you, they are scammers! Not registered with CAC and has no physical office. Poor customers service. I can send screenshot of the chats. In fact, they even asked me to stop using their site.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by djlad: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Torylanez:

Check it

And i repeat they are scammers

Wait till you have issues with them and u will see how they will handle your issh

They still scammers! A leopard can never change it's skin. How on earth will you receive Airtime to cash transfer and claim you didn't receive the Airtime even after sending proof from MTN.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Techguyz(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2022
AnongoMathias91:
i think there is something wrong either with the process of transaction or with your account. this website is reliable cus i have been transacting with them for sometime now but their services are very reliable and fast. if i have problem funding my wallet i will query the payment and it will be rectified immediately. so i think they are scammers for now.

They are scammers. I was scammes 5800 airtime
To cash transaction just a day before yesterday. The customer care frustrates you by demanding several unrealistic proofs until you give up.

Don’t use mobilenig.com

They are scammers!!!

I’m informing my friends about this right away
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Techguyz(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2022
MobileNig:
The issue has been resolved amicably with the client. I appreciate the concern of all who raised defence on my behalf, am so greatful for your support. Thanks

You guys are bunch of hungry scammers waiting to get bursted BY EFcc yet. Bastard thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? / Big List Of Backlinks For Your Website / Blog Or Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.