Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Open Heavens Devotional 27/04/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Devotional 27/04/2018 (258 Views)

Open Heavens Devotional / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG / RCCG Prohibits Unauthorised Publishing Of Its Open Heavens Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional 27/04/2018 by Lucy001(f): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Devotional 27/04/2018 by Lucy001(f): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Whether you believe it or not, the verdict of God is irrevocable: all men have sinned and come short of His glory (Romans 3:23). To escape the everlasting punishment that is the consequence of the verdict, there is the need to cry to God for mercy, obtain forgiveness and live a life of righteousness. Some may say, “I want to enjoy my life the way I deem fit; don’t upset me with your message of doom.” May I further announce to you that there is a limited amount of time for you to cry to God for mercy on account of your sins and be heard. The Bible speaks of this limitation in Hebrews 9:27

“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement:”

Your cry for mercy can only be heard while you are still alive on earth. You can only die once, and immediately after you die you will come face to face with God’s judgement. At this point you can no longer cry for mercy, and there will be no second chance. For this reason, the Lord is warning you today against crying for mercy belatedly.

The rich man in today’s Bible text is an example of someone who belatedly cried for mercy. His cries came after he had closed his eyes in death. Hear his plea to Abraham in Luke 16:23-24

“And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.”
Re: Open Heavens Devotional 27/04/2018 by Lucy001(f): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Prayer Point

71. O Lord, help me to locate any spiritual disease in my mind. I release myself from the grip of the spirit of

- Pride - Carnal Imaginations - Vanity - Deception - Greed

- Fear - Wicked Imaginations - Ignorance - Violence - Bitterness

- Arrogance - Mind Blankness - Envy - Forgetfulness - Laziness

- Depression - Mind Darkness - Confusion - Mind Dullness - Turmoil

- Self-importance - Condemnation - Incoherence

72. Father in the name of Jesus, I invite the ministry of deliverance into my mind. I locate every evil tree in my mind with the fire of God in the name of Jesus.

73. You powers of darkness, loose your control over my mind in the name of Jesus.

74. Let my carnal mind which is at war with God be conquered and be at peace with God in the name of Jesus.

75. I cast down every vain imagination working against my mind in the name of Jesus.

76. Let every wild, untamed and restless thoughts be captured and brought into submission under the feet of Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Hinder Me / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/18 / Christians Require These On Protest Day...may 22nd..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.