Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Need People That Are Serious To Do Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need People That Are Serious To Do Business (672 Views)

I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. / Let's Do Business (you Get ₦15K Daily) / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need People That Are Serious To Do Business by zacwale(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
I need people that have capital to start business, if you know that you no get money plz no join or try to call me.
Just send your state, name, location, number, email address
I will give you d step

I want to world Nigeria to real business place
Zacwale@gmail.com
Re: Need People That Are Serious To Do Business by ipobarecriminals: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
undecided sad undecided tell us about ur biz.No to ghost mode activated

1 Like

Re: Need People That Are Serious To Do Business by sulaimon22: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2018
zacwale:
I need people that have capital to start business, if you know that you no get money plz no join or try to call me.
Just send your state, name, location, number, email address
I will give you d step

I want to world Nigeria to real business place
Zacwale@gmail.com

We should send u our details without u sharing ur own business idea first.

first class armed robber
Re: Need People That Are Serious To Do Business by zacwale(m): 1:36am On Aug 06, 2018
See your life that is why you are very poor in your life
sulaimon22:

We should send u our details without u sharing ur own business idea first.

first class armed robber
Re: Need People That Are Serious To Do Business by sulaimon22: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
zacwale:
See your life that is why you are very poor in your life

Your Entire Generation does not have 2% of what i have acquired.

I Will put it to u again that u are a " First Class Armed robber "

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Worth It / Pls Can You Teach Me Google Admob Am In Abuja / Honest Advice And Guide Needed On Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.