Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,297 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me (511 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me King � Jeda / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. / Happy Birthday To Me!!! 31years Of Mercy & Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me by tolustx(m): 1:26am On Apr 26, 2018
Every 26th of April is all about me. Glory to the Almighty for another opportunity to be thankful; another opportunity to make reflections; another opportunity to count my blessings; another opportunity to dream; another opportunity to be grateful.

The past decades have been filled with challenges, successes, failures, pains, joy, all making me stronger and more determined, likewise, making me more optimistic about life. Everywhere I go, I see beautiful people – People that charge me to face life more confidently. I am grateful for all these and for all those that have brought challenges that made me stronger.

Looking ahead, I pray for more energy, more strength, more wisdom, more encouragement and a stronger will to play my part in making the world a better place all the days I will live.

[center]Wishing myself a long life spent in prosperity, peace that passes human comprehension, and God’s grace in abundance.[/center]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

(1) (Reply)

Mazda Tribute 2002 For Sale In Lagos (mainland) - N1.2m Negotiable / NIL / Python Swallows Woman In Her Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.