Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position (79970 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by kokomilala(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
@londoner, did you read my post well at all? I made an allusion to a saying. You were too quick to pick holes in my post, whereas your response was riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by kio052001(m): 4:40am On May 03, 2018
Lalas247:

I.like that .. holding you
see love o kai..

that's the thing not everything is spiritual
God will give you yours, pray u recognize her when u come face to face with her likewise you Tochyodiks

lobell:

Flat on the wall 'assass' how? Like a lizard? This one is spiritual o.
no it's not
because over time I recovered she likes and enjoys been cuddled, so since I wasn't around, in subconscious mind she must have turned to hold me on for her arm to be flat with the wall and she herself facing the wall

Tochyodiks:
man you are very luckyo, such women are hard to find, men am feeling lonely now sad
thanks man
don't please

Zionista:

I have never been comprehensively confused as I am now after reading your experience. undecided
I just explained something read and have a picture of what u read in mind for a better understanding
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Hybridz: 1:20pm On May 03, 2018
GreenCap:

you won the highest number of "likes" i have ever seen on this forum, 888

but why didn't you marry the princess? she's got nice ethymology
@highest no of likes...mehnnnnn,you can say that again.
It has increased to 1058 as I'm typing this,the highest I've ever seen on NL too.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by itzjwizzy(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Fear catch me first ... was like is he alive shocked but now used to it ...was scared before
We all have our funny sides. He's blessed to have an understanding lady like you. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by itzjwizzy(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Ehn na
wetin you want take the pishure do?
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Lalas247(f): 6:33am On May 05, 2018
itzjwizzy:

We all have our funny sides. He's blessed to have an understanding lady like you. Thumbs up.
Gracias wink

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by londoner: 9:03am On May 05, 2018
kokomilala:
@londoner, did you read my post well at all? I made an allusion to a saying. You were too quick to pick holes in my post, whereas your response was riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions.

I read it very well and you asserted the saying as if you also believe it.
Unless you are saying you don't agree with the saying?

There is no contradiction in what I am saying. Either stand by what you said and answer my question or contradict yourself by saying yes every woman excluding you mother and your female loved ones.

If I also cite the saying 'all men are trash it's just how you handle your trash' no-one would be out of place asking me if it includes my father.

What's preventing you from answering my question my dear?

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by itzjwizzy(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2018
smiley
Lalas247:

Gracias wink
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2018
Smhart1:
There's nothing to be scared of I also sleep like that
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by mamatwiny(f): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Hybridz:

@highest no of likes...mehnnnnn,you can say that again.
It has increased to 1058 as I'm typing this,the highest I've ever seen on NL too.

Now 1067 likes.
All these boys begging for likes should come and ask him how he did it.

@op, your are complaining of sleeping position. What of ppl that talk while sleeping . My bros makes eating sounds and talks while sleeping almost on daily basis and i know it is nothing. He does that from night till morning. The only thing he ever said that made sense was- My God, My God, my family!

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by jbblues24(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. cry
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by code77(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2020
colyx1:
Sleeping positions are rather learnt overtime, pls don't attribute it to something evil. In my case, due to "poverty" while growing up, I and my two brothers slept in one small bed, just to minimize space I had to sleep straight facing up. Although I now live alone comfortably I still sleep that way even when I have a big bed to myself. I will sleep in one corner of the bed as if the other spaces are reserved for my spirit n ghost.....lol. it's just understanding,I have made my bae to understand my sleeping pattern so she no longer complain.

Love dis your comment. D thing funny die!

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
dyze:
Please I need help. My wife usually sleeps facing down while her two legs are raised backwards. Someone said its people that are possessed that do that.

Kindly share your honest and matured opinion if you have on this thanks.

I usually overlook things like this but I want to know its spiritual connection. If I should take steps
Thanks

Your wife isn't a witch that how I sleeps right from my childhood till now
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by dyze(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Thanks brother.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by LadySarah: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

lol

even my senior bro.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by UCHIHAmask: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lalas247:
kikiki

Una no go kill person
nothing wrong with the way she sleeps ..
my man sleeps like he is undertaker from (wwe) line he in in a coffin ... but he always sleeps like that nothing wrong

the body unconsciously does that.... pls its not a church matter
I sleep like this too,face up,body aligned straight with my legs and holding my two hands over my stomach...
Best way to rest my body (spirit),e sweet die ..and I also welcome any dream scary or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.