Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:24 PM

Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? (6061 Views)

Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Omuneizzy6(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmm this thread is for both the guys and the sweet ladies...
Now, Especially when there is no real love, or maybe you have met one Hot or a sex worker, where you just want to go straight to it sharp sharp and leave..... Is there any need for Kissing and romance..
Hmmmm the pressure.
Can you go direct without Kissing and Romance....
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by lilfreezy: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2018
It's like you've not heard of QUICKIE

5 Likes

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by don4real18(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Now, Especially when there is no real love, or maybe you have met one Hot or a sex worker, where you just want to go straight to it sharp sharp and leave..... Is there any need for Kissing and romance..
Hmmmm the pressure.
Nope... I must kiss those lips and kiss the neck

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by HeWrites(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Kuku rape her

4 Likes

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2018
The question is, can you start licking a lollipop without tearing the nylon apart first??

5 Likes

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by EMMAHOT: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Oga ! Which kind question be dis naw.. Why u no go kiss before you straff or you wear mask.. C'mon garrout of here joor and go ask your gf..
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Josephjnr(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2018
HeWrites:
Kuku rape her

Yes o..u finish dey talk..I quote dis dude "kuku rape her"
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Holysucker(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2018
I can't make out wit a lady without pre-intimacy..where am i hurrying to? except of cuz we just down for a quickie..

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by nelsonebby(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Seems like
I’m the only one to have done this shocked
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by HeWrites(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Josephjnr:

Yes o..u finish dey talk..I quote dis dude "kuku rape her"
grin
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by izzyybothe17: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Ever seen a football match kicking off without 'Passing'?
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by OgahBohz: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
e be like say una never fuk ashowo short time before abi,.

come to shalenge for Ibadan, pay 500naira to oluchi for short time, and try even hug am,

d kain slap e go tia you ehen ...

kiss kor klinch ni,

open door , enter am, pour water commot ..

no time for ceremony jae

11 Likes

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by myself13: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
sometimes quickie especially when kongi dey high sweet pass due process sex.. e dey enter brain baddi baaad. if you know, you know.
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by juwonloo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
OgahBohz:

come to shalenge for Ibadan, pay 500naira to oluchi for short time, and try even hug am,

kiss kor klinch ni,

no time for ceremony jae

That's the type of fu*k you wish to give.

I hate olosho,

what for? we have girls up and down.

just have a mind talk with one, and experience a good life
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Only hoes do that.
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by AstroG: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Op,Let's put it this way,
Can you drive your car,without first starting the car,Fire it small b4 driving it undecided undecided??
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by OgahBohz: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
juwonloo:

That's the type of fu*k you wish to give.

I hate olosho,

what for? we have girls up and down.

just have a mind talk with one, and experience a good life

The op didn't ask which is more preferable between ashy and normal babe,... h

its a question of kissn before sex and that's where I draw my example from ..

the last time I patronized a prostitute was 10years ago, back then in ss2 and ss3, at Ibadan ( being a student of command sec school bode-igbo),
was naive then and in exposed , ..

but I remember all the experiences , no ashy will kiss you before sex. then it use to be 150to 200 naira for short time and 500to 1k over night .

but now ..guy we don grow na..

our game has been toped up na,

not when you have a ride.
fuk freely no stress
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Saff(f): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Morning sex maybe?
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Lalas247(f): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saff:
Morning sex maybe?

hmmmm to bad gan grin
when u reverse that cowgirl
chai ...

so what's a Quickie.... cause its meant to be quick whose gonna be doing pre-intimacy n all dat undecided
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by marvin905(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
try screwing someone inside a wardrobe...
then you will know

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by jrfaj: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
OgahBohz:

kiss kor klinch ni,

no time for ceremony jae
undecided
OgahBohz:

kiss kor klinch ni,

no time for ceremony jae
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Fahrenhite(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
It all depends on the experience of the girl. If na those girl that will just lie down like pure water and expect me to do all the job then i will need my mouth to support the breathing of my nose.

Some ladies just don't know how to take over from a man in sex all they know is just to sleep for bed and open legs. kiss
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

hmmmm to bad gan grin
when u reverse that cowgirl
chai ...

so what's a Quickie.... cause its meant to be quick whose gonna be doing pre-intimacy n all dat undecided

I like you gan

You're one of the girls I will really like to date.

Abeg gimme number!

Awaiting your urgent reply
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018

I'm Allergic to Prostitution!

That Is How Buhari have Birth To All His Children
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Lalas247(f): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I like you gan

Abeg gimme number!

lol oniranu grin
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Are you contemplating patronizing an olosho btw
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I like you gan
Abeg gimme number!

Konji is A Bastard

Dont get Carried Away with Her Love For Reverse cowgirl...

She Has Been Permanently Booked
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

lol oniranu grin

Abeg gimme number joor

No let better thing pass you ooo grin grin
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Lalas247(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Abeg gimme number joor

No let better thing pass you ooo grin grin
u want make touts for NL carry u go abi...
na dangerous play u dey play o grin
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abi na make up rape undecided... But its possible to have sex without pre-intimacy sha grin
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by barborsa: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
I can if it is someone I don't love
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Painkila: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Hmmmm the pressure.
is like you are a learner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] / What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) / My Girlfriend And My Underwear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.