Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" (32872 Views)

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Its Fake: No True Kogi Student Will Endorse Gov. Yahaya Bello / Senator Foster Ogola In Fake PhD Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by supereagle(m): 6:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Criminals making laws for us. What of Rochas?
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by MYHUBBY: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2018
contigiency:
Then he should proceed to kuje maximum prison to serve the remaining term because his term in the Senate has just ended. I hope they will not start shouting that buhari is responsible for his ordeal. Common sense senator You see your brother.

why not take him to the jail because he kill any of your generation? mumu talk

buhari that provide 20 SANs instead of ordinary waec result, you didn't take him to court not to talk of jail
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by israelmao(m): 6:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Digging up past,that is politics.All this while they just suddenly realised that he presented spurious credentials.2019 election campaign will be murky and gory.
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by sexdoll: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2018
israelmao:
Digging up past,that is politics.All this while they just suddenly realised that he present spurious credentials.

Yes, that's dirty politics at play.

Most probably, he is among the senators that want to re-order the electioneering dates.

Now most probably, they want to re-order his entire life!
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by Filmewell(f): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2018
All along the much did not make a publication on the illegal school. On 23rd of April they made a publication in the one bulletin. I no fit shout
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by Yinxies(f): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2018
NEPA certs flying around sha
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by omohayek: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2018
A Senator is discovered to have lied about his academic credentials, and the reaction is to say "but what about Buhari", "this is old news" and "this is a witch hunt"? How far gone is Nigeria's moral rot that such inanities are openly spouted without the slightest trace of shame? Every single one of you who has written in support of this fraudster is as much a criminal in mindset as he clearly is; the pity is that apparently such criminal tendencies are the norm in Nigeria rather than the exception, despite the excessive, showy religiosity most Nigerians practice.

4 Likes

Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by EmmyDJourno: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2018
This our parents generation are just a bunch of.............shameless

This fool would not resign honourably no until him matter go scarra for internet, and he would start disgracing himself like Dino Melaiye

1 Like

Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by kokomilala(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2018
For the life of me, I just wonder why some temperaments would lie about what they're not? Living a lie is as self-destructive as the case of suicide bombers.
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by dehbor007(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Lol.. see winch hunting inside Senate... nobody check to see say na nepa bill our presido they use as certificate o
Can you just face the topic and forget about this witch hunting,see you ordinary witch you can't spell,hiss
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by DTaj: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Shame! Why won't Nigeria be in shambles? Imagine a lawmaker, a Senator for that matter, taking a fake PhD degree since 2012 and he could not do another PhD having discovered that it was from a fake University! And the fool kept on using the prefix PhD in all his official communication.

I remember a time during Obasanjo's administration when a Senator who was a former DIG of Police publicly told Nigerians that "it was when I was elected into the Senate that I knew that so many people I had investigated for armed robbery, drug trafficking, kidnapping, fraud, 419, etc as CP, AIG, and DIG were elected into this same Senate. They are with me here. I was so surprised how they got elected!"

Until the best Nigerians, first-rate minds join politics and take the reins, our political history (and I dare say our economic history) would continue to drag us back as a nation!

In the Western World, the best join the civil service and politics (and you could see it clearly when they debate issues in their parliaments) but in Nigeria, the WORST of us are in POLITICS!
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by yurppy(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2018
NUC is not serious, a university that is not accredited has been operating all this while and you are yet to close it down. Naija I hail .
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by nagoma(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Th is reminds me of Stella Oduah’s “American degree.”

I would also like to read GEJ’s PhD thesis , assuming that it exists or existed.

2 Likes

Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by petars: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2018
contigiency:
Then he should proceed to kuje maximum prison to serve the remaining term because his term in the Senate has just ended. I hope they will not start shouting that buhari is responsible for his ordeal. Common sense senator You see your brother.
Is Buhari too, is he having the certificate? NUC never disputed that the University never exist, they said is among the Universities that will be closed. He's on high level than somebody who is battling for common School cert, which means the man had his secondary school cert up to the University level or if not more. Why NUC allow the school to operate in the first place?
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by SoNature(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2018
bigerboy200:
where is PMB's WAEC certificate? I also still can't find a journal article from GEJ and he also claims to have a PhD..many of our leaders are liars when it come is to certificates.

Shut your trap! Uniport released a statement, saying that GEJ acquired a doctorate degree from the institution
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by oweman: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Is that dude not a southerner the all loud noise making southerner or is the dude from Kstsina state ? How is Fowler of federal I of the revenue board.?

SEE YOURSELVES NOW DUMBS .
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by debolayinka(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Even fake WAEC statement of results, Buhari is yet to produce, so why bother us with someone else's fake PhD when hunger and unemployment prevail in the country?
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by starbn(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2018
tiredoflife:
This case is simple
He got a PhD from an unaccredited uni
Once the university is closed down
The said PhD is invalid
Will he go to jail
The answer is no
If NUC is doing their job
Those universities won't even open
Senator downgrade to your MSC degree
The law says you only need O level to be elected simple
it's just political witch hint.....
can't see the tricks of this government. anybody that speak about the bad policies of the government will be given one allegation.
a case of Dion me layer.
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by DTaj: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2018
emiwanlee:
But there is evidence that he went for the programme, so its not fake

Are you an illiterate? Didn't you read the story?

So, in your daft mind, if a certain retired headmaster established a secondary school in his room without any approval by requisite authorities (in this case, Ministry of Education) and issued WAEC/SSCE results/certificates and 'one of his students' presented the fake results for employment, he should not be sanctioned?

Are some of our youths in this country so daft to the extent of not comprehending a simple story written in simple English?

With the type of responses I have read on this thread (saying the Senator is being witch-hunted, is he the only one?, asking about Buhari, saying things about tribe, etc), it is very clear that the educational, economic, and political future of this country is in great jeopardy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2018
bigerboy200:
where is PMB's WAEC certificate? I also still can't find a journal article from GEJ and he also claims to have a PhD..many of our leaders are liars when it come is to certificates.

The University of Port Harcourt has reacted to the opposition party’s allegations that President Godluck Jonathan did not finish his doctorate degree program at the institution.
UNIPORT Defends Jonathan On PhD Course Saga

President Goodluck Jonathan

The university deputy registrar (Information) of the university, Dr. William Wodi, in a statement forwarded to the PUNCH newspaper, said President Jonathan concluded his first degree, Masters and Ph.D in the university.

Also check:
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geKYo8cOFaoVUAvTBx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByNXM5bzY5BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1524752572/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fdailypost.ng%2f2015%2f01%2f25%2funiport-reacts-jonathans-phd-controversy-says-baseless%2f/RK=2/RS=EmvofQ974dVHC2e8VCIn.Ym.NQI-
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by phase1: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2018
nagoma:

Th is reminds me of Stella Oduah’s “American degree.”

I would also like to read GEJ’s PhD thesis , assuming that it exists or existed.

While you are reading it, help us pull out buhari's Waec certificate from the anus of the cow that chewed it.

1 Like

Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by Harwoyeez(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2018
the said university is not to be called a university but a jamb tutorial class. its located along ikotun egbe road on a second floor by d right side while going towards ikotun from ejigbo. There are so many fake certs flying around which this is just one out of them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by tiredoflife(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2018
starbn:
it's just political witch hint.....
can't see the tricks of this government. anybody that speak about the bad policies of the government will be given one allegation.
a case of Dion me layer.

Well true but again in the court of law
He that accuses must come with clean hands
No one said its not
Why do u think inec allows these things
Inec works with.the govt
Once u win they keep a file of ur offence
The day u don't stay in line
It is brought out
That's why many things we complain about will not see the light of day
Once they know our law makers sin
They use it to keep them quiet
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by lawman88(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2018
There is nothing incriminating in this case. NUC should be ashamed of itself for being incompetent, allowing unaccredited university to operate for years with discovering it.
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by authority2006(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2018
emiwanlee:
But there is evidence that he went for the programme, so its not fake

One of them, intellectually lazy youth.
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by authority2006(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2018
NairaMaster1:

The University of Port Harcourt has reacted to the opposition party’s allegations that President Godluck Jonathan did not finish his doctorate degree program at the institution.
UNIPORT Defends Jonathan On PhD Course Saga

President Goodluck Jonathan

The university deputy registrar (Information) of the university, Dr. William Wodi, in a statement forwarded to the PUNCH newspaper, said President Jonathan concluded his first degree, Masters and Ph.D in the university.

Also check:
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geKYo8cOFaoVUAvTBx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByNXM5bzY5BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1524752572/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fdailypost.ng%2f2015%2f01%2f25%2funiport-reacts-jonathans-phd-controversy-says-baseless%2f/RK=2/RS=EmvofQ974dVHC2e8VCIn.Ym.NQI-

People want to read his thesis, you are posting story.
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by authority2006(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2018
naptu2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/266169-nuc-confirms-senators-phd-certificate-is-fake.html

Hear the crook trying to divert attention away from his dishonesty:
Mr Ogola referred to the allegation as a product of “mischief makers with a potential to foment distraction from weighty matter of state.”

1 Like

Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by hushpapi(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Yes our leaders are all thieves but we still gonna need a repent one among them to lead and save the country from the rest thieves.
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by honey001(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2018
All these hypocrites will not condemn the act of this their senator Now oooh, but had it been the senator is from another part of the country or in Party other than their own, Hell would have let loose.....
Re: NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2018
bigerboy200:

GEJ phd was verified oga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.