Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso (33045 Views)

2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by CeoNewshelm(m): 5:28am On Apr 26, 2018

Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers At Medina Estate Gbagada Lagos Remanded In Prison

A court in Yaba Lagos on Wednesday Court in Lagos, yesterday remanded a policeman, Sylvester Shamaki, following his arraignment for sexual assault.

29-year-old Shamaki allegedly fingered a 22-year-old woman.

He was arraigned on one-count charge of sexual assault before Mrs O.J. Oghere.

Prosecuting Sergeant Modupe Olaluwoye told the court that Shamaki committed the offence at about 6:30pm on March 14, at 9, Adebisi Tolani Street, Medina Estate, Gbagada, Lagos.

Olaluwoye said the defendant assaulted the complainant (name withheld) by forcing himself on her and penetrating her with his fingers.

The offence contravened Section 261 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Shamaki pleaded not guilty.

Magistrate Oghere remanded him in prison and ordered that the case file should be sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for advice. She adjourned till May 26.

http://newshelm.ng/policeman-arrested-for-penetrating-woman-with-fingers-in-lagos-remanded-in-prison/
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by dafeyankee: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Fast fingers.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by saheedbadmus(m): 5:36am On Apr 26, 2018
hmm na wao na wetin we go call this one

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by jjbest123(m): 5:54am On Apr 26, 2018
This is what you get from animals,the man anus should be penetrated with hot iron.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by anath(m): 6:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Rubbish! One of the penetrating agent is caught and should be hung...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by SOFTENGR: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Chop off the finger before he uses it to pull trigger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by chinonsoc14(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2018
hmm I fear police afresh
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by nNEOo(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2018
How did she felt as he rammed his hands through her. . . .
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by Jazzlite: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Digital penetration. Incomplete story. I suspect a set-up.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by Flexherbal(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Bad behaviour !
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by phemmyfour: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Fingering of life
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by owomida1: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2018
They must compel him to finger tortoise.

That's my verdict.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by MrAnele(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2018
The fingering policeman
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by busky101(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2018
And am sure he cannot finger his gun when he sees criminals.... Awon oloshi
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by ruffhandu: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2018
He must have been out of favour with his people, or the girl has some powerful people behind her, for the police to prosecute a policeman for a crime against a citizen. Dem for turn the case around, throw the girl into cell and molest her multiple times. The Nigerian police will need TB Joshua to be cleaned up.

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by kennisman(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2018
he wanted to do his finger print.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by asawanathegreat(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Police is ur friend
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by churchee: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2018
the picture while fingering or

I don't believe it.
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by DIYhackers: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Is that also part of the job
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by pascalbenz: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
police is your friend !!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by mysteriousman(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2018
If you are sex starved won't you go and look for an olosho that you can afford

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by jojo1415: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Police is ur friend wit dia fingers grin grin
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by bennynaza(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2018
I hate incomplete stories.
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by 400billionman: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by Jac007(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Which part of a man's body is crime free?
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by moscobabs(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by godfatherx: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2018
Being a policeman and arraigned is enough disgrace, but I don't know how prosecutors can successfully present this case with enough evidence beyond reasonable doubt to convict this idiot - considering the fact that Nigerian police only rely on he says, she says evidence, no forensics, no dna analysis, no rape kits etc.

Don't mind me ooo, I don too watch Law and Order - Special Victims Unit.
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by vault(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Werey cop
Re: Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso by presh2dk(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Last last the woman has no proof. ..my nigga enjoyed himself. That's the important thing cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Oyo (Photos) / Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.