Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant (7233 Views)

Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation / Job Interview Invitation - Has Anyone Received Invitation SMS Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by dipson546: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2018
Please who know about Elite'O Consultant .... I was invited for interview.... please what are they into
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by ayplux: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2018
Please do you go? Whats the outcome?
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by Ebun27: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please I was invited...is it GNLD (ELITE O Consulting)
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by OLUZKAY: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
I was invited too.

Who had gone o... and how was it?
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by cheezoum: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Please who has gone
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by AriDsexy(f): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
OLUZKAY:
I was invited too.

Who had gone o... and how was it?
I was invited too. I feel it's a scam, I got the invite on instagram, tried to call and my true caller gave the name as scam artist. How's is that even google doesn't know what they do. I may be wrong. I don't know.
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by everG: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2018
AriDsexy:

I was invited too. I feel it's a scam, I got the invite on instagram, tried to call and my true caller gave the name as scam artist. How's is that even google doesn't know what they do. I may be wrong. I don't know.
Did go for the interview and hw did go?
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by AriDsexy(f): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
everG:

Did go for the interview and hw did go?

I didn't go. I think it's a scam.
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by Deejaygold(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2018
I was invited for an interview; I don't know anything about them, anyone with vital info? :-]
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by Anny22(f): 4:29am On Jul 23, 2018
dipson546:
Please who know about Elite'O Consultant .... I was invited for interview.... please what are they into

i think they are recruiting firm
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by Queenyuzu: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Same here,was sent a message from elite o consultant .pls I have google them nothing is coming up. Are they real?
Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by ridbay(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
I got a similar email, I did a research and I found out that Dawson Consulting http://dawsonconsulting.com.ng/ is in charge of recruiting for this fraudulent firm; Elyte http://elytetc.com/. Please beware.
Do not apply to any job from any of these guys.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant by ymoney101: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
ridbay:
I got a similar email, I did a research and I found out that Dawson Consulting http://dawsonconsulting.com.ng/ is in charge of recruiting for this fraudulent firm; Elyte http://elytetc.com/. Please beware.
Do not apply to any job from any of these guys.
Sure as a Business Development officer u are meant to Develop Business. We have many business we Build at Elite Entrepreneurship training centre. Of course Neolife is one of them.
U think u will stop us from working as Entrepreneurs No No not on this Earth. U think we have not been investigated, sure we have.
In your mind you think we are just a bunch of 5 to 10 individuals trying to scam people right. Our staff strength is 500people full of young people who are vibrant and many whose parents are in top places in society. U are not the 1st to try to investigate us pls do so dat u can rest.
#Entrepreneurlivesmatter.
We are happy helping young people to succeed, be focused all u do is castigate. If all the lives here tender ur case to the highest Authority God. Then God will deal with u the way he has always dealt with people like u who slander people.
Can u train people -No
Can u motivate people- No
Did we collect money from U- No.
Just because we invited u and u refused to see dat we can change ur live. Gnld or no Gnld / Neolife or no Neolife.
We build Entrepreneurs. Infact Elite Entrepreneurs have started doing training for police , military, and a whole lot of people are benefiting from our training.
Information For ur little brain- GO DEVELOP A BIZ SO U CAN LEAVE SOMETHING FOR UR CHILDREN TO INHERIT,IF NOT U WILL BE POOR. U WILL LEAVE NOTHING THE WAY UR FATHER LEFT NOTHING FOR U.
UR SALARY CAN'T BE ENOUGH BUILD A BIZ.

(1) (Reply)

Zenrise Integrated Services / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process / Unilever Nigeria Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.