Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,976 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:42 AM

BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (50822 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by WotzupNG: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Below is a screenshot of a chat between two Nigerian guys with one claiming that the winner of the 2018 Big Brother Naija, Miracle, sold his soul to the devil and Illuminati for fame.

Screenshots below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/miracle-sold-soul-devil-illuminati/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by alBHAGDADI: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2018
The sad part is that nobody will believe the guy's observation which is very true. Before you rubbish his points, first ask yourself which spiritual being will bless someone for having sex in a house for 3 months?

God Almighty or Satan?

Satan is definitely the one that rewards people with such wealth and for doing nothing unique or extraordinary. But Naija youths do not know all of these cos their false pastors don't preach the bitter truth anymore. It's only sugarcoated sermons they preach these days, that's why millions of youths who went to Church still stayed glued to their tv just to watch the winner of the immoral show.

Is there anything like Illuminati? Yes and it's everywhere. They own the BBNaija show which is all scripted to favor whoever sacrifices to Satan the most. There are currently three ways to fame these days.

1. Become an homosexual, bisexual, transgender, bestial etc.

That is why you find so many hollywood and nollywood actors as gays these days. Even musicians and the most hardcore rapper you know of are closet homosexuals.

2. Blood sacrifice

You either sacrifice a family member, your best friend or your child. If you find that part too hard, then you will have to sacrifice youself such that your time on earth will be numbered. Ask yourself why parents or siblings of some stars die shortly after their fame rises. What about those stars that die shortly after they become famous?

3. Trust in God alone

This is the hardest part to fame and you may never get there. You can only attain such fame if what you are doing is positive and is God's will for your life.

You can't become famous by doing something evil and immoral without bowing down to Satan.

Look at all those getting endorsement deals these days. Bobrisky gets endorsed for openly being homosexual. Tonto Dikeh gets awarded as a Niger Delta ambassador for peace even when we all know how violent she is. Bisola who sucked d*ck on TV becomes UN ambassador. BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is currently getting endorsements. Yet, some folks want me to believe it is God the creator of heaven and earth that is blessing them.

I lay the whole blame on Daddy G.Os who no longer preach the truth. They rather waste resources to preach about prosperity on TV, a medium that is capable of turning things around if used to preach against this evil generation. The more the youths hear about prosperity in Church, the more they never realize that BBNaija's logo is satanic, the concept of the show is immoral and only for those who are ever ready to sell their soul to Baphomet the god of this age. He offered Jesus Christ the world only if Jesus would bow down and worship him. What makes you all think he is not applying the same tactics today and to weak humans?

A word is enough for the wise.

460 Likes 74 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by timwudz(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2018
I was curious about the one eye logo of the big brother...

Whatever

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Uyiii: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
This one na evidence of better ogbomosho weed in actioncheesy
that aside, I neither liked nor supported the bbn show anytime-anyday, no objective and absolutely very irrelevant.

Okay let's do this;
Like for illuminati, share for buhari.

Lemme modify this, it seems some peeps are scared of illuminati, nevertheless and surprisingly, illuminati still won buhari, wowcheesy

Like for fowl nyash, share for bubu.

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by lovelylad: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Illuminati is a myth
Like for Agree
Share for Disagree

29 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Broke guys will always find something to say cheesy

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Uyiii: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
the way you hammer and cogitate on broke guys all over the place, it seems your family is really well to do and as such you will care less about a guy's status or money.
come marry me naa

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Only God knows if the person behind this moniker isn't a guy or someone below 24years.

wake up from nairaland and face reality
instead of shouting "broke guys " every hour on nairaland go and do something useful with your life.

Even the ladies that can't afford human hair with their own cash will be tagging some people broke as if they even know them in person.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by donstan18: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The sad part is that nobody will believe the guy's observation which is very true. Before you rubbish his points, first ask yourself which spiritual being will bless someone for having sex in a house for 3 months?

God Almighty or Satan?

Satan is definitely the one that rewards people with such wealth and for doing nothing unique or extraordinary. But Naija youths do not know all of these cos their false pastors don't preach the bitter truth anymore. It's only sugarcoated sermons they preach these days, that's why millions of youths who went to Church still stayed glued to their tv just to watch the winner of the immoral show.

Is there anything like Illuminati? Yes and it's everywhere. They own the BBNaija show which is all scripted to favor whoever sacrifices to Satan the most. There are currently three ways to fame these days.

1. Become an homosexual, bisexual, transgender, bestial etc.

That is why you find so many hollywood and nollywood actors as gays these days. Even musicians and the most hardcore rapper you know of are closet homosexuals.

2. Blood sacrifice

You either sacrifice a family member, your best friend or your child. If you find that part too hard, then you will have to sacrifice youself such that your time on earth will be numbered. Ask yourself why parents or siblings of some stars die shortly after their fame rises. What about those stars that die shortly after they become famous?

3. Trust in God alone

This is the hardest part to fame and you may never get there. You can only attain such fame if what you are doing is positive and is God's will for your life.

You can't become famous by doing something evil and immoral without bowing down to Satan.

Look at all those getting endorsement deals these days. Bobrisky gets endorsed for openly being homosexual. Tonto Dikeh gets awarded as a Niger Delta ambassador for peace even when we all know how violent she is. Bisola who sucked d*ck on TV becomes UN ambassador. BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is currently getting endorsements. Yet, some folks want me to believe it is God the creator of heaven and earth that is blessing them.

I lay the whole blame on Daddy G.Os who no longer preach the truth. They rather waste resources to preach about prosperity on TV, a medium that is capable of turning things around if used to preach against this evil generation. The more the youths hear about prosperity in Church, the more they never realize that BBNaija's logo is satanic, the concept of the show is immoral and only for those who are ever ready to sell their soul to Baphomet the god of this age. He offered Jesus Christ the world only if Jesus would bow down and worship him. What makes you all think he is not applying the same tactics today and to weak humans?

A word is enough for the wise.

I'm not a good fan of Bbnaija, but that doesn't mean I should believe any rumor that spreads around concerning someone's success. From all I could understand, BBNAIJA is not just a reality show, but a game and business strategic means to make money by entertaining their viewers.

You don't expect Biggie to turn their reality entertainment show to a religious show for viewers, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues.

Owing the fact that the show is nothing without its viewers and the voters, they don't want to loose viewers because most of their viewers might have different religious beliefs, while some might be atheists, hence their lack of religious activities.

That's a business strategy and it's clear, we should be free from religious superstitious bondage, everything must not be spiritual for us, we should think straight for ones.. I'm not supporting or celebrating immorality, i'm only trying to let you know that it's very very wrong to quickly conclude and believe that one's success is spiritual, it's wrong. Please understand the concept of the show, I maybe wrong thou.

Concerning the fame. My brother you can't participate for a reality show just for 2 weeks and you wouldn't get the fame, it's not done, imagine people seeing you on their TV screen everyday for 2 weeks and you expect not to get the popularity.

I'll end this by saying Poverty is the deadliest disease we all should work hard not to contact

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Uyiii: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Only God knows if the person behind this moniker isn't a guy or someone below 24years.

wake up from nairaland and face reality
instead of shouting "broke guys " every hour on nairaland go and do something useful with your life.

Even the ladies that can't afford human hair with their own cash will be tagging some people broke as if they even know them in person.
As in ehn. no, really the slogan 'broke boys' is now becoming very boring and weak like buhari's balls.
what is 'broke boys', who's a broke boy??
the thing nor even make sense, the slang is in every way devoid of sense.

I need not say much bro, you've highlighted every already. most of them can hardly buy a super pack indomie for themselves without a 'broke boy's' support.
many of them here never even enter or finish school sef, so what're we saying, why ponder on a very irrelevant nonsensecheesy

I know the girls stereotypical with this 'broke boys' slogan all over the place in NL will never for one day show their pimples rummaged and ravaged faces, because them know say them nor fine and nor even smell one yard of wife material.

Just see the way they'll tag us the same 'broke niggas' nowcheesy, yeye people.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by pode(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You are one of then that's is why you are calling him broke boy, as my brother rightfully said Satan will reward the person who committed the highest sin in the house

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Vinstel: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
What is the purpose of the show? They're just there to promote sexual immorality that's why they paired one man and one woman at the beginning, they knew that inevitably, a lot of sexual activities would result from that. They actually banned a housemate from singing gospel music? Wow, all these nonsense shows are just there to promote the devil's agenda on youth of this generation

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by esthy86(f): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
is better I remain broke dan join all dis rubbish just fr wealth,vanity up on vanity

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mr lalasticlala move this thing to front page undecided
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
esthy86:
is better I remain broke dan join all dis rubbish just fr wealth,vanity up on vanity

will you keep quiet!!! undecided

vanity upon vanity indeed.. poverty is really a disease .
don't worry church will give you money undecided

These are the type of girls that refuse to work just because one fool is spending on them..

Quote me and I'll devour poverty from your soul

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by alBHAGDADI: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not a good fan of Bbnaija, but that doesn't mean I should believe any rumor that spreads around concerning someone's success. From all I could understand, BBNAIJA is not just a reality show, but a game and business strategic means to make money by entertaining their viewers.

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

donstan18:

You don't expect Biggie to turn their reality entertainment show to a religious show for viewers, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues.

1 Timothy 6:9

Those who want to be rich, however, fall into temptation and become ensnared by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.

donstan18:

Owing the fact that the show is nothing without its viewers and the voters, they don't want to loose viewers because most of their viewers might have different religious beliefs, while some might be atheists, hence their lack of religious activities.

1 Timothy 6:11

But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.

donstan18:

That's a business strategy and it's clear, we should be free from religious superstitious bondage, everything must not be spiritual for us, we should think straight for ones.. I'm not supporting or celebrating immorality, i'm only trying to let you know that it's very very wrong to quickly conclude and believe that one's success is spiritual, it's wrong. Please understand the concept of the show, I maybe wrong thou.

Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.

donstan18:

Concerning the fame. My brother you can't participate for a reality show just for 2 weeks and you wouldn't get the fame, it's not done, imagine people seeing you on their TV screen everyday for 2 weeks and you expect not to get the popularity.

I'll end this by saying Poverty is the deadliest disease we all should work hard not to contact

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
[s]

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

Those who want to be rich, however, fall into temptation and become ensnared by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.

But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.

[/s]

I never believed brokeness can make some people more spiritual than their pastors..
brokeness have been humbling some people since time. immerorial.

Nb; because you want to remain broke doesn't mean miracle should remain broke.
whatever way he chooses to make it is not your fvcking business.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by donstan18: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

We are both guilty of all these quoted bible verses, isn't it?

How well have you attempted to seek for the spiritual problems of beggars and poor people we have in our society?

Or are your type only concerned to know the spiritual status of the rich ones?

How about knowing the source of poverty?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

How well have you attempted to seek for the spiritual problems of beggars and poor people we have in our society?

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

lol... This your reply get as e be.
Let's get one thing straight once and for all.

BBNaija is a purely satanic inspired show. Forget poverty mentality. The fact that a man is poor doesn't take morals from him unless he decides to silence his conscience you can try to make it as secular as possible. Fine. Yet BBNaija fights morals

☣ ☠

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by alBHAGDADI: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

This is lame.

How do you know that I don't do all these you've asked?

You need to ask about points raised not divert the focus on me. That's how to argue.

Mind you, the spiritual reason why beggars are very poor is because of silly shows like BBNaija where an individual is given N45 Million for having sex and doing nothing else. Do you know the amount of beggars that amount will take off the streets?

Companies no longer give scholarships and money to brilliant students anymore. They rather give it to BBNaija housemates, yet you still don't understand why people are becoming poorer and the only way to become rich is by participating in something evil and immoral.

It seems the love for money has blinded so many people to the point that they have now become slaves of money. The worst part is that they may never become rich till they die. Yet they go about praising people who got rich dubiously thinking they will become rich too.

Don't be a slave of money.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by KingsizeD(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol kids grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by esthy86(f): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

will you keep quiet!!! undecided

vanity upon vanity indeed.. poverty is really a disease .
don't worry church will give you money undecided

These are the type of girls that refuse to work just because one fool is spending on them..

Quote me and I'll devour poverty from your soul
lmao,I don't and will never depend on shitty ass gee fr my welfare,so get dat nd crrt ur smelling thought over a guy been spending on me

lmao,what can I say ,u really have nothing doing dats y u come to figure out who work and who doesnt work,who guys re spending money on and who they really not

lazy youth

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by lonelydora: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerians always believe any hardworking successful young man like ME and others joined illuminati.

My people perish for lack of knowledge

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by sod09(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Arrant nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
You mean that l am iluminati too. Bc l voted for miracle just like other Nigerians that voted him are all iluminati.

Guy jealousy is evil

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by hotwax: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Only an idiot will say Illuminati is myth or conspiracy theory.

Even there members are no more hiding. They are well recognized and protected under the laws of different countries.

Their existence made me believe in God. If there is no God, then their shouldnt Baphomet.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by afroniger: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wait a minite, how can one join this illumina-whatever because it's like only successful people are their members. undecided The sheeples can continue in their poverty and penury while getting fleeced.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Buhari2rule(f): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Don't ever envy these people.

Everyone in BBNaija is a winner, an instant celebrity. Why?

This is a deliberate denigration of hard work, honesty, integrity and other virtues.

These days, are we not hearing stuff like "who book epp?" "No be by work o" and "papa God pick my call", how will God pick your call when you cannot pay the price?

Nothing comes without a price. No such thing as free lunch. Believe it of not, these young men and ladies have given something up for the fame they currently have.

Same for the entertainment industry. Nollywood is their abbatoir! That's where they pick cattle to slaughter.

Even Freeze is in on it. He definitely has a point as pastors are not really saints like they ought to be, but, seriously, is it only pastors? Why not speak against politicians too? Always saying trash about tithe, what of the voting money paid by the compendium of fools watching BBNaija? Freeze, you no see dat one, abi?

The thing that gets to me the most is the jettisoning of all things called virtue. Money is all. Just look at Hushpuppi and Mompha, famous for jetting all over just spending.

All of them say " na Baba God" yet they do not honour God in any way.

Well, anyone is free to make their choices.

I have chosen not to fall for the ruse and, thank God, they did not use my money as parr of their N5billion windfall.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by MrMystrO(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
The ignorance of the GOYIM has truly been displayed once again. FOOLISH GENTILES.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by dgitrader(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
WotzupNG:
Below is a screenshot of a chat between two Nigerian guys with one claiming that the winner of the 2018 Big Brother Naija, Miracle, sold his soul to the devil and Illuminati for fame.

Screenshots below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/miracle-sold-soul-devil-illuminati/

unfortunately 99% wont believe this facts!

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.