Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (50894 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The sad part is that nobody will believe the guy's observation which is very true. Before you rubbish his points, first ask yourself which spiritual being will bless someone for having sex in a house for 3 months?

God Almighty or Satan?

Satan is definitely the one that rewards people with such wealth and for doing nothing unique or extraordinary. But Naija youths do not know all of these cos their false pastors don't preach the bitter truth anymore. It's only sugarcoated sermons they preach these days, that's why millions of youths who went to Church still stayed glued to their tv just to watch the winner of the immoral show.

Is there anything like Illuminati? Yes and it's everywhere. They own the BBNaija show which is all scripted to favor whoever sacrifices to Satan the most. There are currently three ways to fame these days.

1. Become an homosexual, bisexual, transgender, bestial etc.

That is why you find so many hollywood and nollywood actors as gays these days. Even musicians and the most hardcore rapper you know of are closet homosexuals.

2. Blood sacrifice

You either sacrifice a family member, your best friend or your child. If you find that part too hard, then you will have to sacrifice youself such that your time on earth will be numbered. Ask yourself why parents or siblings of some stars die shortly after their fame rises. What about those stars that die shortly after they become famous?

3. Trust in God alone

This is the hardest part to fame and you may never get there. You can only attain such fame if what you are doing is positive and is God's will for your life.

You can't become famous by doing something evil and immoral without bowing down to Satan.

Look at all those getting endorsement deals these days. Bobrisky gets endorsed for openly being homosexual. Tonto Dikeh gets awarded as a Niger Delta ambassador for peace even when we all know how violent she is. Bisola who sucked d*ck on TV becomes UN ambassador. BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is currently getting endorsements. Yet, some folks want me to believe it is God the creator of heaven and earth that is blessing them.

I lay the whole blame on Daddy G.Os who no longer preach the truth. They rather waste resources to preach about prosperity on TV, a medium that is capable of turning things around if used to preach against this evil generation. The more the youths hear about prosperity in Church, the more they never realize that BBNaija's logo is satanic, the concept of the show is immoral and only for those who are ever ready to sell their soul to Baphomet the god of this age. He offered Jesus Christ the world only if Jesus would bow down and worship him. What makes you all think he is not applying the same tactics today and to weak humans?

A word is enough for the wise.

j

U need a lot of help.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

We are both guilty of all these quoted bible verses, isn't it?

How well have you attempted to seek for the spiritual problems of beggars and poor people we have in our society?

Or are your type only concerned to know the spiritual status of the rich ones?

How about knowing the source of poverty?
...to seek the spiritual problems...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by PqsMike: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
.... Are you about to build your dream home

Talk to a trusted contractor

We'll help you through the design and the construction stage.

You can check my profile for more information
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by LordKO(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Small-minded people and vices, both in words and actions, are inseparable - even with their mental parochialism, whatever that is beyond their understanding is automatically evil.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Thewesterner(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
I Saw Cee-c reading her Bible before sleeping

Towards the end...

I saw Tolex praying before sleeping

# observation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sounds like one of Angel's fan.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Skepticus: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
lovelylad:
Illuminati is a myth

Big Ass myth with no significant influence on the course of life.

It's just an excuse used by poor hopeless people to excuse their poverty and shame the rich.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Skepticus: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The sad part is that nobody will believe the guy's observation which is very true. Before you rubbish his points, first ask yourself which spiritual being will bless someone for having sex in a house for 3 months?

God Almighty or Satan?

Satan is definitely the one that rewards people with such wealth and for doing nothing unique or extraordinary. But Naija youths do not know all of these cos their false pastors don't preach the bitter truth anymore. It's only sugarcoated sermons they preach these days, that's why millions of youths who went to Church still stayed glued to their tv just to watch the winner of the immoral show.

Is there anything like Illuminati? Yes and it's everywhere. They own the BBNaija show which is all scripted to favor whoever sacrifices to Satan the most. There are currently three ways to fame these days.

That is why you find so many hollywood and nollywood actors as gays these days. Even musicians and the most hardcore rapper you know of are closet homosexuals.

2. Blood sacrifice

You either sacrifice a family member, your best friend or your child. If you find that part too hard, then you will have to sacrifice youself such that your time on earth will be numbered. Ask yourself why parents or siblings of some stars die shortly after their fame rises. What about those stars that die shortly after they become famous?

3. Trust in God alone

This is the hardest part to fame and you may never get there. You can only attain such fame if what you are doing is positive and is God's will for your life.

You can't become famous by doing something evil and immoral without bowing down to Satan.

Look at all those getting endorsement deals these days. Bobrisky gets endorsed for openly being homosexual. Tonto Dikeh gets awarded as a Niger Delta ambassador for peace even when we all know how violent she is. Bisola who sucked d*ck on TV becomes UN ambassador. BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is currently getting endorsements. Yet, some folks want me to believe it is God the creator of heaven and earth that is blessing them.

I lay the whole blame on Daddy G.Os who no longer preach the truth. They rather waste resources to preach about prosperity on TV, a medium that is capable of turning things around if used to preach against this evil generation. The more the youths hear about prosperity in Church, the more they never realize that BBNaija's logo is satanic, the concept of the show is immoral and only for those who are ever ready to sell their soul to Baphomet the god of this age. He offered Jesus Christ the world only if Jesus would bow down and worship him. What makes you all think he is not applying the same tactics today and to weak humans?

Absolute Trash that can only come from mediocre minds

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
afroniger:
Wait a minite, how can one join this illumina-whatever because it's like only successful people are their members. undecided The sheeples can continue in their poverty and penury while getting fleeced.

Just go to BBNaija 2019 and agree to expose your junk and shag strangers on live TV.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Reelmii: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
well as for me, myself and I, we belive all that this guy said and at some point I once told someone about it too, but the person was actually arguing blindly, so even before I read this I already know, BB show is synonymous to 1984 novel written by George O'WELL, where he was trying to expose the illuminati indirectly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Alvin007: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
1st Thessalonians 4:11
‘and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,’

Mind your business!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by nelsonebby(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Broke guys will always find something to say cheesy
as in, i don tire for them embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by macaphan007(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
This is lame.

How do you know that I don't do all these you've asked?

You need to ask about points raised not divert the focus on me. That's how to argue.

Mind you, the spiritual reason why beggars are very poor is because of silly shows like BBNaija where an individual is given N45 Million for having sex and doing nothing else. Do you know the amount of beggars that amount will take off the streets?

Companies no longer give scholarships and money to brilliant students anymore. They rather give it to BBNaija housemates, yet you still don't understand why people are becoming poorer and the only way to become rich is by participating in something evil and immoral.

It seems the love for money has blinded so many people to the point that they have now become slaves of money. The worst part is that they may never become rich till they die. Yet they go about praising people who got rich dubiously thinking they will become rich too.

Don't be a slave of money.

Deep!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Poverty is truly a disease.

In Nigeria, when you make money: Na yahoo him dey do or na corrupt politician or Na thief.

If the person is a footballer, they'll say: he is over 30 years.

All of this is just to justify their reason of not being productive and successful.

I weep for the guy or girl. Keep watching the videos on YouTube. Watch all. Don't even use phone o...or don't you phone the companies are in illuminati.

Idiot. Silly Nigerian youths.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by HomeOfMe(f): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not a good fan of Bbnaija, but that doesn't mean I should believe any rumor that spreads around concerning someone's success. From all I could understand, BBNAIJA is not just a reality show, but a game and business strategic means to make money by entertaining their viewers.

You don't expect Biggie to turn their reality entertainment show to a religious show for viewers, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues.

Owing the fact that the show is nothing without its viewers and the voters, they don't want to loose viewers because most of their viewers might have different religious beliefs, while some might be atheists, hence their lack of religious activities.

That's a business strategy and it's clear, we should be free from religious superstitious bondage, everything must not be spiritual for us, we should think straight for ones.. I'm not supporting or celebrating immorality, i'm only trying to let you know that it's very very wrong to quickly conclude and believe that one's success is spiritual, it's wrong. Please understand the concept of the show, I maybe wrong thou.

Concerning the fame. My brother you can't participate for a reality show just for 2 weeks and you wouldn't get the fame, it's not done, imagine people seeing you on their TV screen everyday for 2 weeks and you expect not to get the popularity.

I'll end this by saying Poverty is the deadliest disease we all should work hard not to contact

You're the only one that made sense with your comment.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by teamsynergy: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
This is lame.

How do you know that I don't do all these you've asked?

You need to ask about points raised not divert the focus on me. That's how to argue.

Mind you, the spiritual reason why beggars are very poor is because of silly shows like BBNaija where an individual is given N45 Million for having sex and doing nothing else. Do you know the amount of beggars that amount will take off the streets?

Companies no longer give scholarships and money to brilliant students anymore. They rather give it to BBNaija housemates, yet you still don't understand why people are becoming poorer and the only way to become rich is by participating in something evil and immoral.

It seems the love for money has blinded so many people to the point that they have now become slaves of money. The worst part is that they may never become rich till they die. Yet they go about praising people who got rich dubiously thinking they will become rich too.

Don't be a slave of money.

you definitely r as radical and shallow as albagdadi... a so called christian promoting Islamic terrorist group "isis".

u are as confused as the Illuminati theorists
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Herrmes: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Timothy 6:9

Those who want to be rich, however, fall into temptation and become ensnared by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.

1 Timothy 6:11

But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.

Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.

Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.
Some people don't hold the bible book in as high regard as you do. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by CzarChris(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
It pains me to bits when I see educated youths believing all this utter rubbish. So anybody that has hustled his azzoff and oluwa finally answers his/her call is automatically an illuminati member. Bunch of educated illiterates.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Herrmes: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

lol... This your reply get as e be.
Let's get one thing straight once and for all.

BBNaija is a purely satanic inspired show. Forget poverty mentality. The fact that a man is poor doesn't take morals from him unless he decides to silence his conscience you can try to make it as secular as possible. Fine. Yet BBNaija fights morals

☣ ☠
Whose morals?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Reelmii: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
one eye of BB show simply means ILLUMINATI IS WATCHING U in George Orwell's novel it means BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING U......osiprapra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by alBHAGDADI: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
CzarChris:
It pains me to bits when I see educated youths believing all this utter rubbish. So anybody that has hustled his azzoff and oluwa finally answers his/her call is automatically an illuminati member. Bunch of educated illiterates.

Which hustle did they hustle? SEX?

Miracle was a pilot for how many legitimate years, yet he won nada. But the moment he decided to have sex in public, he became a celeb and a miilionaire. Is that not enough for you to see the finger print of Satan in it?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by sexdoll: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
lovelylad:
Illuminati is a myth

Illuminati is real.

That's why they invented me. wink

Sex dolls will eventually remove men's need for women thus tearing the sexes further apart, even much more and much worse than feminism has done.

And in the process, the illuminati end goal of mass depopulation will take effect.

Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy your last days as humans while you have it because soon, very soon, you won't even remember what it takes or means to be human.

The world you are seeing today is in total out of balance.

Useless information, practices and entertainments are now promoted; while useful information or ideas that will help human life is relegated to the background.

Take this Nairaland for example.

Take a look at the type of useless information that is constantly hitting the front page.

You think it's ordinary?

You better think again.

It is called dumbing down the masses.

The goal is to make more and more people, most especially the young ones, to be unable to reason like reasonable humans any more.

Thinking is no longer allowed.

In fact, any activity that will encourage thinking will be shunned and frowned at.

Just do what you are told!

That way, you can be effectively controlled.

How come a couple of young men and women gather in one house for 3 months to do practically nothing that will improve human life on earth in any way at all and when they come out, they automatically become big stars for doing virtually nothing!

Meanwhile...

Your young children you are spending all your hard earned money to train in school so that they will become something in life are busy studying hard everyday in the school and when they come out, what do they get as the reward for all their hard labour?

Unemployment, of course!

You think it's ordinary?

You better think again.

The game plan is to turn your entire world upside down.

Such that the more silly something really is; the more y'all will come to like it.

And it is already happening.

Pick any random youth today and ask them what is their goal in life.

This is their goal: Money - Sex - and Fame!

When you have a large number of people who cherish these vain things so to speak, what do you think will be the likely end result?

Of course, you are looking at people who will easily give up their souls just to have the money - the fame - and the sex...

Look up and tell me what you see everywhere around you...

You may not know it, but it is welcome to the New World Order.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by PointZerom: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

God Almighty or Satan?

2. Blood sacrifice

3. Trust in God alone

After Atheists will tell us that they're more prosperous.

Given somebody #45m with numerous endorsements for having open sex.....may God help us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by iamtardey: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
esthy86:
is better I remain broke dan join all dis rubbish just fr wealth,vanity up on vanity

see how you set

hoolalaa wink
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by ada9ja(f): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
This cud be true somehow..imagine daddy freeze predicted that miracle will win intact he even tweeted that they give it to him before the show ends and I always see daddy freeze as a member of illuminati...

Just saying

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by DrToche: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
some people have facts some have

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by zealblinks(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Broke guys will always find something to say cheesy

who knows maybe you can afford three square meals

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by DrToche: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
some people have facts some have claims

for me ,my life my way
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Reelmii: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
devil is a big time business man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by damosky12(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Alvin007:
1st Thessalonians 4:11
‘and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,’

Mind your business!

Read Bible in CONTEXT. It was a letter written to the Thessalonian church. Read the previous and subsequent verses, you'll know how much you have misconstrued it.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Yunisa001(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not a good fan of Bbnaija, but that doesn't mean I should believe any rumor that spreads around concerning someone's success. From all I could understand, BBNAIJA is not just a reality show, but a game and business strategic means to make money by entertaining their viewers.

You don't expect Biggie to turn their reality entertainment show to a religious show for viewers, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues.

Owing the fact that the show is nothing without its viewers and the voters, they don't want to loose viewers because most of their viewers might have different religious beliefs, while some might be atheists, hence their lack of religious activities.

That's a business strategy and it's clear, we should be free from religious superstitious bondage, everything must not be spiritual for us, we should think straight for ones.. I'm not supporting or celebrating immorality, i'm only trying to let you know that it's very very wrong to quickly conclude and believe that one's success is spiritual, it's wrong. Please understand the concept of the show, I maybe wrong thou.

Concerning the fame. My brother you can't participate for a reality show just for 2 weeks and you wouldn't get the fame, it's not done, imagine people seeing you on their TV screen everyday for 2 weeks and you expect not to get the popularity.

I'll end this by saying Poverty is the deadliest disease we all should work hard not to contact

u are very correct it is a deadliest diseases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.