Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

How To Upload N-power Profile Passport And ID Successful - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Upload N-power Profile Passport And ID Successful (2117 Views)

Walk-in Interview, Simply Come To The Venue With Your CV And ID Card / Npower 2017 Applicant Profile Update- How To Upload Your Passport And Id Card / Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upload N-power Profile Passport And ID Successful by Admin1992: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2018
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR 2017 SELECTED

1: Use your email or the phone number you used for N-power registration to sign in to
http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login

• You will get a congratulatory pop up message that you have made it to the final list.....
Below the message....click on the "NEXT" button, it will take you to where to you will input your OTP code

2: immediately you are on the "OTP" code page, if you are unable to receive your OTP message within one minutes, then minimise that page and Dial this code ×347×5×88# on the phone number you used for N-power registration.... Your OTP CODE will be generated immediately

3: Then type it on the box for the OTP code and click submit....

4: It will take you to where you will type in your preferred password (any password you can remember)

After that.....

5: It will now take you to the next page where you will first upload your passport photograph....when it is successfully uploaded
It will mark "green good ✅" on that...

6: Then the box where you will now upload your ID card will show... Upload as you did in step 5 and submit.

7: After you successfully upload your ID card which is the last part, it will now take you to your
DASHBOARD CONGRATULATIONS......

After you successfully create your profile without uploaded your passport and ID card, Follow procedure Here: npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard
You have set up/updated Ur profile

You can now navigate through your DASHBOARD....

Click on menu and locate LEARN Button.... It will bring out some materials you will learn from...

You will be able to access content from a variety of sources to build life essential skills such as

• Entrepreneurship

• Employability

• Work Readiness

• Financial Literacy

• Management Skills

That's all.

BEST WISHES
Re: How To Upload N-power Profile Passport And ID Successful by Psychologist90(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Admin1992:
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR 2017 SELECTED

1: Use your email or the phone number you used for N-power registration to sign in to
http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login

• You will get a congratulatory pop up message that you have made it to the final list.....
Below the message....click on the "NEXT" button, it will take you to where to you will input your OTP code

2: immediately you are on the "OTP" code page, if you are unable to receive your OTP message within one minutes, then minimise that page and Dial this code ×347×5×88# on the phone number you used for N-power registration.... Your OTP CODE will be generated immediately

3: Then type it on the box for the OTP code and click submit....

4: It will take you to where you will type in your preferred password (any password you can remember)

After that.....

5: It will now take you to the next page where you will first upload your passport photograph....when it is successfully uploaded
It will mark "green good ✅" on that...

6: Then the box where you will now upload your ID card will show... Upload as you did in step 5 and submit.

7: After you successfully upload your ID card which is the last part, it will now take you to your
DASHBOARD CONGRATULATIONS......

After you successfully create your profile without uploaded your passport and ID card, Follow procedure Here: [b]npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard
[/b]You have set up/updated Ur profile

You can now navigate through your DASHBOARD....

Click on menu and locate LEARN Button.... It will bring out some materials you will learn from...

You will be able to access content from a variety of sources to build life essential skills such as

• Entrepreneurship

• Employability

• Work Readiness

• Financial Literacy

• Management Skills

That's all.

BEST WISHES
I've done that but I've not yet check the "learn" bar.
Re: How To Upload N-power Profile Passport And ID Successful by kamikaze199044: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Psychologist90:

go ahead and check it
Re: How To Upload N-power Profile Passport And ID Successful by Timz4real01(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2018
Psychologist90:

. please help me, what can i do? i av generated up to 20 OTP CODE, but it is giving me OTP validation failed. please what can i do?

(1) (Reply)

APPLY In 30 Minuites Student Loan To Study Abroad And Nigeria. No Collateral / Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary / Stop Telling People To Learn Skills When There Is No Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.