Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (42720 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by idris4eva(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
What if you tell him and she's actually not wat you think

So oga keep quite

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by fresherdanU: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
TELL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HIM.

LOBATAN.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by DWJOBScom(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tell her instead!
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by RealDannie(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
I would advise you get your facts straight before proceeding, girls can yab themselves with anything when fighting. That doesn't make it true and at the same time, it might be the truth.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by odigbosky(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
my Guy, if God doesn't step into that case and use it as a way of bringing Glory to his name, will you be able to live with that guilt because trust me....your guy will come complaining to you every week after the first 3 years of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by aking123(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tell him but be matured when conveying the message.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by castro234(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bros no be today, I knw a guy who married a lady that has done countless abortions in the process damage her womb, and the guy is all smiles syphoning the woman money and maintaining a secret family outside. Just advice ur best friend to keep another woman outside.
Paradigm777:
Help, He Is About To Make A Grave Mistake

Hello nairalanders,
I just discovered that the woman my best friend is about to get married to has no womb and she kept it from him. The wedding is scheduled for this Saturday. Should I tell him or hold my peace?

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,
I just discovered that the woman my best friend is about to get married to has no womb and she kept it from him. The wedding is scheduled for this Saturday. Should I tell him or hold my peace?

Aproko
How u take know

She don commot belle for u in the past abi?

Karma will catch up with you soon angry angry angry
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by KingMicky3286: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,

Tell him to avoid had i known... women dont deserve mercy of this kind... If she cant tell the guy about her womb , that means she is a bad for nothing woman... Who wants to marry without having children? No one abeg... let them go hospital this night self.. make result show today..

7 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by chronique(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
bishopbishop123:
...........ignore and keep it to yourself now and forever. God specializes in impossibility. besides, there is no impossibility with GOD but I am possible. God will sort it out greatly.

I hope say you know say no be only who dey fly for night, be witch. Cos this your comment be like person wey done chop winch.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Greene66: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
bishopbishop123:
...........ignore and keep it to yourself now and forever. God specializes in impossibility. besides, there is no impossibility with GOD but I am possible. God will sort it out greatly.

Holy Ghost fire!

So someone should ignore a woman that is lying? She could be HIV positive and lying too. Once a lie is detected, everything else is considered a lie. The entirety of the woman is a lie! And you say ignore.

What kind of human being are you?

10 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by ipobarecriminals: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
sad hold ur peace.Face front.dnt be a Carrie of evil news/misfortune
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by humilitypays(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,

it doesn't matter, God can heal her and give her another womb if she has repented of her past and started a sincerely new life. There is nothing Jehohah cannot do for those who truly trust and believe in him without doubt. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked

Nawa oh! This case strong oh
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Bryan88(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,

IF U SURE ABT WOTCHU SAYING, EVEN WITHOUT BEING TOLD, U SHUD KNW WHAT TO DO IF REALLY HE IS UR BEST FRIEND. MARRIAGE NO BE BF/GF RELATIONSHIP O...ITS HURTIN BUT HE WILL THANK U LATER IN D FUTURE.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
kimbraa:
Girlfriends!.
Girlfriends!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Eaugusta(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
If you are convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that it's true, I advise you send him a message via bulk SMS for his awareness and for your safety

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by asuzor11(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
elmedico2023:
The husband might be aware
And who is he that speaketh when the Lord Had not spoken?
this one no be bible matter o

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by RealDannie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Aproko
How u take know

She don commot belle for u in the past abi?

Karma will catch up with you soon angry angry angry

Read through his comments, a friend of the lady sent him screenshot of their chats after they had a fight.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Greene66: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
castro234:
Bros no be today, I knw a guy who married a lady that has done countless abortions in the process damage her womb, and the guy is all smiles syphoning the woman money and maintaining a secret family outside. Just advice ur best friend to keep another woman outside.

Christ!

Keep another woman outside to what end? Spend money on two women for what? Or did they say the woman is rich that he can siphon money from? Is he a kid that should be playing games? At the expense of his financial position and expenditure and even his life. The woman could even have more issues than womb she is also lying about.

Such wedding should NEVER hold. Unless it's by force then no wahala.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Iyajelili(f): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
the honorable thing to do is to tell but that is how people invite wicked persons who are ready to destroy other people's lives into their destiny.
Do what the devil advice you to
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by tgmservice: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
d
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Seeker2014: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
If I were you I would sing like a teneri bird. Glad I'm not you.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by asuzor11(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
bishopbishop123:

This one pass bible matter. put urself for In friend shoe na
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by lilyheaven: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Just tell him to go for premarital test, in a good laboratory, were ultrasound is done, also tell your guy to do sperm count...
Please don't spit it out directly, because if it is a lie, you will be labeled a bad person .
If the lady refuses to go for the test, then your guy should ask her questions.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
chronique:
Damn! Buy a new line, activate it on whatsapp, send the screenshot you were sent, and ask him to go to the hospital with his fiancee to confirm her status. Tell him not to bother contacting you as you have done your bit as an anonymous source, to warn him.
grin grin grin grin Too much sense will not kill you.

5 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Came4apost(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oh god why men just Mumu anyhow , what if your friends girlfriend is just trying to set you up with a fake news .... all I know is there's more to this story the Yoruba says this snake has hands and legs in the belly ... case closed

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by anochuko01(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
kimbraa:
Girlfriends!.
mtcheeew. God pass all of una. that's how y'all secrets would be exposed by yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Paradigm777: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i said it in the other thread........

Test......

Test......

Continue testing.......

keep testing......

test if she still has a womb by impregnating her.......

harvest her fruits and see the baby physically before going to pay any bride price

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
You should tell him, but make sure the "Girlfriend" isn't trying to screw her friend & it's using you.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by sureteeboy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,

The best advice is to anonymously inform your guy o. You can just get a random phone number and send him a text, or send an email with an anonymous account (if he's someone who checks his mail often)

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by martineverest(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
what's ur concern?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.