Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (42662 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by lexxwiz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Well, all you have to do is paste the guys number here and we can tell him ourselves.. Pretty sure when he gets over 200 msgs tell him to go check his wife's womb, he won't have a choice and won't ever know you engineered it. Kalas!
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by ItsTime4me(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

She had a fall out with her friend and the friend sent me a screen shot of their conversation when it happened.
. Why would her friend decide to send you that message instead of her fiance?

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Areaboyfriend(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
andreawills96:
the girlfriend that sent the screenshot might be lying out of envy, plus something like this happened to a relation of ours, he found out the truth after leaving the girl. my advice let him find out by himself but not you
He would surely find out after many wasted years of sorrow. He's getting married in a few days time.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Timagex(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i said it in the other thread........

Test......

Test......

Continue testing.......

keep testing......

test if she still has a womb by impregnating her.......

harvest her fruits and see the baby physically before going to pay any bride price
cheesy cheesy..u r wicked o
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by aspirebig: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
sweetgala:

You are either insane or spiritually blind. God is not a magician

You, your entire family and unborn generations are insane.

I only gave an advice, why the insult?
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by aspirebig: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
donnie:

Should they visit MFM before or after the marriage?

That is left for those concerned to decide.

I give advice because i know MFM is a trusted church.

I am a witness to countless miracles. All you need to do is deliverance,do the fasting and prayers. This is a place where you can pray on your own and see live changes.

In Nigeria, there are churches and there are churches..
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
all of you saying tell him dont tell him, if they have done traditional or court marriage, they are already husband and wife. infact church wedding is formality!
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by aspirebig: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
In life there are countless battles human being faces daily. Even having a womb is not a guarantee that the woman will conceive.

Na today? Do you know how many couples that were having pregnancy chances and everything stopped immediately after their wedding? This continued for years until aggressive prayers are prayed?

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by greatdude: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
andreawills96:
the girlfriend that sent the screenshot might be lying out of envy, plus something like this happened to a relation of ours, he found out the truth after leaving the girl. my advice let him find out by himself but not you
Whilst this could be true, the suggestion to let the cat out of the bag doesn't automatically say that the bride to be is guilty.

We are simply advising the man to tell his friend what he has found out so his friend can have his wife to be do a proper test. For all you know, the test may reveal that the friend of the wife to be had evil plans against their marriage and that the woman actually has her womb intact, but ignoring the message or 'minding ones own business' would be a grave mistake.

Let the test reveal the true position of things.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by mamatwiny(f): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:
Help, He Is About To Make A Grave Mistake

Hello nairalanders,
I just discovered that the woman my best friend is about to get married to has no womb and she kept it from him. The wedding is scheduled for this Saturday. Should I tell him or hold my peace?

Is the guy an only son? My cousin is wedding this Saturday, I just hope it is not him .
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Mechanics96(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
aspirebig:
God is not a man.

She can give birth live. Very possible. I mean her own child that she will carry on her womb after it must have been miraculously replaced by God, not the baby that will be bought from a motherless (baby factory) home not the type of baby you cannot breast feed.

Let her and her husband run to MFM prayer city for some quiet time with God.

......as i am singing... there anything anything anything too hard for him? ....is there anything...is there anything ...too hard for him....

Nothing is too hard for God ......

African Christians will not cease to amaze me!
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by buchasman(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tokunbo womb for sale. womb no:xc67354 womb registration number : used75g3 make: Italian contact no: 08031680840

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by aspirebig: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ishilove:

True, but don't build your marriage on lies. Tell your intended so that he will know what he is going into.

There was this live testimonies of a lady who later joined MFM and a man in the church see the lady and proposed. The lady opened up to to man that her womb has been removed surgically after saying no severally times, but the man insisted and they later got married.

Gueas what, the woman is now blessed with children . Note i said children, not just one.

This singular event made the Surgeon that removed the woman's womb to become born again and gave his life to christ.
However, other people may have diverse experience in the same situation irrespective of their level of prayers and fasting.

Grace differs. God said, " i will bless who i will bless"

I only gave an advice. I dont know the validity of such story but my contribution here may help someone out there.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Honestagbons(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Say something good,your best friend,or your girlfriend,make we know
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by frozen70(f): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
Personally it is best for one to mind his or her business in issues like dis before somebody jazz you and makes your life miserable for not keeping quiet...you should have told your guy early than now
You have spoken my mind
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by frozen70(f): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
lexxwiz:
Well, all you have to do is paste the guys number here and we can tell him ourselves.. Pretty sure when he gets over 200 msgs tell him to go check his wife's womb, he won't have a choice and won't ever know you engineered it. Kalas!
Where have you been all this while the marriage plans have been going on.
What stops you from telling your friend by using another phone line to pass the message to him and call him to confirm if he read the messages you just sent to him then throw away the sim card.
For you to come up at the 11th hour to inform them will be a very big problem for the two families.
I advice that you keep silent and never behaved that you ever knew anything about it.
Your life is more important to you than their marriage to you.
Don't understand estimate the power of a woman.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
aspirebig:
kissGod is not a man.

She can give birth live. Very possible. I mean her own child that she will carry on her womb after it must have been miraculously replaced by God, not the baby that will be bought from a motherless (baby factory) home not the type of baby you cannot breast feed.

......as i am singing... there anything anything anything too hard for him? ....is there anything...is there anything ...too hard for him....

Nothing is too hard for God ....

For those quoting me, just add your own advice and move on.That is if you have any thing to contrbute .

Life is a battle, whether you believe it or not ,will not change this fact.

Having a womb has never guaranteed conceiving or even giving birth to children....

Many people have womb but are still barren....i dont know how some people think.

People face several life challenges.

Lmao!
Nigerians
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by AgatuBoy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
bishopbishop123:
...........ignore and keep it to yourself now and forever. God specializes in impossibility. besides, there is no impossibility with GOD but I am possible. God will sort it out greatly.

i pray d woman u r goin to marry too doesnt av womb and i pray God will do wonders for u too and bless ur marriage with twins
so shall it be
boshey maa je niyen
Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by AgatuBoy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,
I just discovered that the woman my best friend is about to get married to has no womb and she kept it from him. The wedding is scheduled for this Saturday. Should I tell him or hold my peace?

brotherly
first of all,if na me b d woman ehn, na jazz i go use destroy ur generation
secondly, why wait dis long. u kon kom here kon dy shout elp
are u sure d woman sef no dy read dis post.
oga ,beta start praying,
somtin wey u go just send anonymous message va.
u b dan inska
oponu.
anofia.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by AgatuBoy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
aspirebig:

There was this live testimonies of a lady who later joined MFM and a man in the church see the lady and proposed. The lady opened up to to man that her womb has been removed surgically after saying no severally times, but the man insisted and they later got married.

Gueas what, the woman is now blessed with children . Note i said children, not just one.

This singular event made the Surgeon that removed the woman's womb to become born again and gave his life to christ.
However, other people may have diverse experience in the same situation irrespective of their level of prayers and fasting.

Grace differs. God said, " i will bless who i will bless"

I only gave an advice. I dont know the validity of such story but my contribution here may help someone out there.

u sef wey dy share d story can not validate d story
gerarahere mehn
u deserve som ako igbati olori
not accolades
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
bishopbishop123:
...........ignore and keep it to yourself now and forever. God specializes in impossibility. besides, there is no impossibility with GOD but I am possible. God will sort it out greatly.

which impossibility with no womb and a deceitful treacherous liar of a woman. Na d guy don maga
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by dasparrow: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,

And what evidence do you have? Are you the woman's gynecologist or obstetrician or do you want to start your typical Nigerian aproko based on hearsay?
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by lereinter(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

She had a fall out with her friend and the friend sent me a screen shot of their conversation when it happened.

that lady friend dont have your friend's number

why are u the proxy
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by comdr20(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:
thank's but it is urs
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Paradigm777: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
mamatwiny:

Is the guy an only son? My cousin is wedding this Saturday, I just hope it is not him .
My friend is not a Nigerian neither is he in Nigeria but the lady is
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

it could a blackmail
that friend could be interested in the husband to be
fear female
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Paradigm777: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
AgatuBoy:

brotherly
first of all,if na me b d woman ehn, na jazz i go use destroy ur generation
secondly, why wait dis long. u kon kom here kon dy shout elp
are u sure d woman sef no dy read dis post.
oga ,beta start praying,
somtin wey u go just send anonymous message va.
u b dan inska
oponu.
anofia.
Y don't you channel that ur jazz against the herdsmen slaughtering ur kinsmen in Agatu?
Shege Dan banza

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by talk2archy: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
kimbraa:
How did you know she doesn't have womb?

Maybe na him comolt am.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by shallysgirl: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
bishopbishop123:

There is deception here. The man has to be aware. Some men want to go on after they find out such secret, but keep it from the man is deception and that is a sin.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by chiomaP(f): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hello ....Please where is the wedding taken place........ do reply thank you
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by shallysgirl: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
aspirebig:
kissGod is not a man.

Nothing is too hard for God ....

For those quoting me, just add your own advice and move on.That is if you have any thing to contrbute .

Life is a battle, whether you believe it or not ,will not change this fact.

Having a womb has never guaranteed conceiving or even giving birth to children....

Many people have womb but are still barren....i dont know how some people think.

People face several life challenges.

But, must she deceive the man?
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Brugo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Yet we don't say "women are scum" or "women are dogs".

The universe will not be kind to any friend of mine who would hide such important information from me.

OP don't you dare hide the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This / I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.